Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New game mode Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New game mode Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New game mode Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New game mode Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New game mode Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New game mode Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New game mode Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New game mode Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New game mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New game mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New game mode Empty
PostSubject: New game mode   New game mode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Just saw a new addition to the playlist. Looks like they have added Hardcore CTF and taken out HC Headquarters. Had a good run with some of the other guys. Love seeing this game mode. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down

New game mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game mode   New game mode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm

i like HC i just wish they would take off the stupid ricochet. I want to kill that fucking prick i shot not myself.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

New game mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game mode   New game mode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

hc richochet = extra fun riot shield lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

New game mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game mode   New game mode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 pm

HC Ric isn't bad, except I will rage mic when a teammate walks directly in front of me and I headshot myself. That's always hilarious. (sarcasm)
Back to top Go down

New game mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game mode   New game mode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 pm

1. There is no reason that every game mode isn't playable HC.

2. You should be able to choose to set your game to ricochet or non-ricochet.

3. Eric bro, be glad it isnt anythign goes. Although I would also prefer this. You will wind up where WAW ended up. That means the round starts and a little kid kills you and the entire team in 1 second from shooting rocket launchers at the ground. Literally it ruined WAW.

However, (and this is a big however) If I had my way, you would be able to create your own lobbies, invite who you want. Have 8 v 8 rooms, with a spectators box or up to 8 people. (Who can chit chat amongst ((why is it telling me amongst is spelled wrong? ASnd not offering a dictionary replacement word?)) themselves while in spectators. These rooms would not only be able to be set private, with passwords, but you would still be able to gain rank, and prevent ranking up in any bad way.

Before anyone says how difficult this would be to prevent cheaters ranking up. I refer you to the first 10 years of socom 1 and 2. In which, what I just described, not only worked. But made the nights spent on it, funner than any other multi-player, console game since.

I will say that eventually people id figure out a way to cheat their rank. However it was only due to a bug that people exploited after an update that had said bug in it.

So to sum things up. I want a clan only room, which allows us to do what we want. Without having to suffer the penalty of infinity wards lack of game creating abilities.

PS: Noone tell me what a great game they made. They mearly wrote a story. The actually gameplay.... Is nothing more than the unreal engine...

You know what COD4, WAW, and Black Ops were so successful? Because they were all made by the same people. MW2 and MW3, were not made by those people.

Screw MW2 and 3. TreyArch puts Infinity ward to shit.

PSS: To save any arguments. Treyarch consist of the original Infinity Ward team. IE: That means the people who made cod4 are not the same people who made MW2 and MW3

They are actually the ones who made Black Ops, and WaW. Notice the difference in the games? The TA team is awesome at making games. The (New Replacment) team at infinity ward (since tray arch kefta nd became treyarch) are garbage game makers. and they should burn in hell for ruining something that was once so beautiful....

Fuck it, it games dont start shaping up, I will be going back to playing the first counterstrike on my pc, and loving when an fps was actually good.
Back to top Go down

New game mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game mode   New game mode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Wow... I really started getting into that rant... Sorry guys.

To be frank about it... Id say get rid of ricochet. (Sometimes a motherfucker needs shot in the head, be him teammate or not.)

Just add a simple code, that kicks someone out unless its crossfire. If someone kills a teammate 2 times in a row, they get the boot.
Back to top Go down

New game mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game mode   New game mode Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:03 pm

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
Wow... I really started getting into that rant... Sorry guys.

To be frank about it... Id say get rid of ricochet. (Sometimes a motherfucker needs shot in the head, be him teammate or not.)

Just add a simple code, that kicks someone out unless its crossfire. If someone kills a teammate 2 times in a row, they get the boot.

Exactly - NO MERCY !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New game mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game mode   New game mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New game mode
Page 1 of 1