Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

reaper not adding to killstreak?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

reaper not adding to killstreak? Empty
PostSubject: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm

So lately I've been running the assault streak a lot with a 5-7-9 set-up, predator-attack heli-reaper. When I get out of the reaper I expect to have already earned my predator missile again (or at least be close), but my kill meter is zero. I thought the kills from the items add to your streak, I know they do with the predator and the attack heli...so what gives? I know I'm not dying while up because I come back in the same spot to the computer closing animation...

Does anybody know anything about this? Have you noticed it yourself? I've done a quick search around and can't really find anythiig. Is it because it's my top item and the streak doesn't re-set until after I've used it or something? Seems kinda screwy, so I think I'm gonna switch to the overwatch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Once you 'top' out your killstreak kills stop counting towards killstreaks.
Once you have 9 kills in the bag your killstreaks will stop adding to your stack.

If you manage to get back to a preddy it will stack towards the new cycle.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Would they start stacking if you died on purpose before using them. I am asking because I noticed that the IMS doesn't build mine either. But I don't thing IMS build no matter what because I have run attack heli and had 3 or 4 kills with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm

i wouldn't know , out of 20 or so reapers i got maybe 2 kills and 5 assists
Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:44 pm

gmoswell wrote:
i wouldn't know , out of 20 or so reapers i got maybe 2 kills and 5 assists
Neutral
20 reapers and 2 kills? The reaper is the same thing as a predator missle only guided from the air. Just watch the red painted area on the ground and move it with your target for the kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Was just talking about this same thing with my brother-in-law. I think Snow is bang on, once you hit the top of your set of killstreaks it doesn't rebound back around except if you get to that first level killstreak on your own.

I actually feel this is a very good thing because otherwise it would make it pretty darn easy to get to that first predator and just keep chaining to the next killstreak for the rest of the map without firing another bullet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:24 am

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
Would they start stacking if you died on purpose before using them.

Nope, you could pull that trick in CoD4 but they wised up since....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 am

Thanks snow...I will not worry about it anymore...

I know they don't add to your streak once you die...as I've died just before dropping a predator before...respawned and dropped it and it doesn't add...

The reaper takes a little getting used to...but it's fun. Took me a couple times to realize I control the missiles like a predator. The trick seems to be to start with the missiles not on the target and then move to it just before impact, because it shows a red spot on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:13 am

I switch back and forth between that and overwatch. Overwatch netted me my best game so far on Dome..52 and 9 and a pretty crazy score on Kill Confirmed. That little helicopter was just going Rambo on the other team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reaper not adding to killstreak?   reaper not adding to killstreak? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reaper not adding to killstreak?
Page 1 of 1