Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 am

Hey all. I don't usually run Assault, but when I do, I prefer a 3-4-5 chain (and Dos Equis) It was my understanding that when you get a kill with something in the Assault chain, it goes towards building your streaks but this does not apply to things obtained from care packages. So the other night in my epic fail for a perfect game (damn strafe run), I was running UAV, Care Package, and Pred Missile. I at one point got a triple kill with a predator but it did nothing for my next streak reward b/c running Hardline Pro, I should've gotten my next UAV & Package I thought....

Am I seriously misinformed? Or am I doing something wrong. I had a 14 kill streak in the game and noticed that on my Barracks page that it hadn't updated as of last night as well. Thanks for the advice. Damn, I'm stuck at work (until 5pm...nothing going on - knock on wood)...I just want to shoot pixel people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 pm

I had this same issue...the kills from the top streak don't count towards a new streak. So, after you hit the top one you start back over...
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Your 'Top Kill Streak' doesn't stack and roll over the chain... Sad (In your case, the Pred)
1st and 2nd KS's can stack, as long as it's used in the life it's earned.

For example, if you had UAV/CP, Pred, Attack Chopper and you got your Pred triple on the same life you earned it, it would stack up to the Attack Chopper...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 pm

thanks, I'll need to reconsider my setup. Maybe drop the CP and add the Attack Chopper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
thanks, I'll need to reconsider my setup. Maybe drop the CP and add the Attack Chopper.

If you're getting preds, drop the UAV and CP and go chopper reaper/overwatch. You will be surprised how well you will do. Just don't put up the Reaper till you Chopper is gone, or it will kill your reaper victims.

I'm no Savvy but it's been working well for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 pm

No Savvy? I guess only so many people can camp B. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 pm

I can only seem to get these things when I snipe....and only on Bakarra or Hardhat....and I have to camp...otherwise, pure dumb luck. I do use Hardline Pro however. I just often get killed right before I get the Predator Sad which is why I don't routinely run assault. I will look into at least upgrading to the something in exchange for the UAV or CP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 pm

MANIC wrote:
No Savvy? I guess only so many people can camp B. lol!

he camps B, i camp A/C it works... or i camp him and steel his kills but don't tell him i do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
I can only seem to get these things when I snipe....and only on Bakarra or Hardhat....and I have to camp...otherwise, pure dumb luck. I do use Hardline Pro however. I just often get killed right before I get the Predator Sad which is why I don't routinely run assault. I will look into at least upgrading to the something in exchange for the UAV or CP.

From one run/gunner to another it takes some mind set changes but it gets to be fun. Start off paroling a mid to low traffic area and make yourself stay there, the kills will come to you. Remember to use your streaks to earn higher streaks, they will do the work if you stay alive. Lastly, the harder you try to get them the more likely you are to f-up.

Good luck and happy hunting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:59 pm

I run Predator/Airstrike/Overwatch. It works really well because if you get your predator it's essentially a guaranteed Airstrike which I feel is more useful for either holding the enemy at their spawn or placing it where you think the enemy will be running towards our flag.

Usually I'll be maybe one point away from the Overwatch and I'll either play it slow or just check the skies for a quick shootdown of a UAV or other air support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 pm

I run UAV/Pred/Attack heli most of the time...when I'm running good I will roll Pred/Attack/Reaper...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?   Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault Killstreak chains?? am I doing something wrong?
Page 1 of 1