Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

CLAN II UPDATE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 am

All,

Our CLAN is growing quickly (49 members, Clan Level 18) but I wanted to post some important information about joining the clan.

First, as I read on Twitter, founder status is still available for another week. If you haven't done this it would greatly help the clan by adding 500 XP.

Second, if anyone has questions about what needs to be done to joining the clan read the following.

1. Upgrade your Elite account to Founder status here http://elite.callofduty.com

2. Accept invite ASAP to clan on http://elite.callofduty.com

a. More info here https://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/activision.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=75615&p_created=1315264263&p_sid=CiOCfvKk&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_srch=1&p_lva=78863&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjEsMjEmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PWZvdW5kZXI!&p_li=&p_topview=1

b. https://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/activision.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=78863

3. Introduce yourself here https://over30clan.forumotion.com/f12-introductions

4. Read this https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t218-new-to-the-clan-here-s-what-to-do

Finally, the following people have outstanding invites to the clan. Please accept ASAP.

vairag
A-R-C-A-N-E-
Thumbz_of_Fury
jugernnutt
Richknot
Rruff01
sTigZy
sertyawert
Biggie_1976
Nico_Buster
Brand___X
GoodBringBro
leebjb
BDPA-Edgar2-PR
blax1142
emersonx3
QuickDrawMcBalls
pusherman521
CAE0069
maverickdrk
EPUNAMUN_79
SIRDETH
EPT1976
OldSchoolNESfan
BILL_PREACHER_59
OV_DEATHNIGHT
bubba_19martinez
redriderjr
moejoe80
smackdogg

Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 am

Wow! Rolling fast. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:32 am

Chris delete Fainer9 from the Elite Roster please. He is about 9 yr old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:34 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Chris delete Fainer9 from the Elite Roster please. He is about 9 yr old.

Done.
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Just another quick update. Just had three friends accept invites to roster II AND are all founders. Thanks for the 1500 XP spraycrew, blax1142, and goatsparks.

Were are at clan level 19 now. We need just two founders to join roster II for 4 hours of double XP.

Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:45 am

COME ONE RECRUITERS. NEED TWO MORE FOUNDERS FOR LEVEL 20 and $ HOURS DOUBLE XP!!!!
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm

well i just joined does that make any difference??

cmon guys join up so we can get thatt XP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Have to be a founder to get the 500xp bonus for the clan.
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:36 pm

I thought I had already accepted, at least on Elite is shows me as a member on the leaderboards and it's how I found several of you in matches last night by going to my friends list then scrolling over to clan members. Is there something else I must click? confused
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Your good. To get the 500xp clan bonus you have to be a founder and buy the premium package.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:58 pm

I have an alternate account that I do not plan to play MW3 on. Should I request an invite? I dont want to take a spot on the roster if I have no intentions of playing on that account?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:00 pm

hey chris just letting you know that i signed up as a premium member so i have the founder status now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Hmm. Wonder if I have to reinvite you. Wanna try?
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Sent you a new invite. See if you can accept again and tie your bonus to the clan?
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:17 am

62 members, level 22. Watch out roster I, we are getting close to you...
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Sooner, I submitted an introduction, sent out some FR and upgraded to Premium Elite status today. Where/how do you accept the invitation to the clan?
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 pm

If you got an invite. You have to accept it from a computer. If sooner sent it out it will be on the main page of your career section under your name. There are four boxes: feeds, notifications, invites, and systems. It should be there. Click on it and hit accept.

FYI:
Firefox and Opera seem to be the only browsers that run the connect section (clan section of the site).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Thanks for the feedback JK. I found where to request to be added to the elite clan II just now. I'm guessing from there the invite will be sent?
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 am

@steeler, invite has been sent to roster II. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
MikeyB78x

MikeyB78x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:22 pm

i would like to join the clan on PSN COD Elite and was wondering where i needed to go to get an invite?
if i can do it here, then here is my info PSN screename: MikeyB78x if this isnt the correct place to get an invite could someone please direct me elsewhere. thank you in advance see you in game.
Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:20 am

MikeyB78x wrote:
i would like to join the clan on PSN COD Elite and was wondering where i needed to go to get an invite?
if i can do it here, then here is my info PSN screename: MikeyB78x if this isnt the correct place to get an invite could someone please direct me elsewhere. thank you in advance see you in game.

Invite sent. Accept on the Elite site with PC and any browser except IE.
Back to top Go down
MikeyB78x

MikeyB78x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:12 pm

thanks for the invite Very Happy see you all in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLAN II UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN II UPDATE   CLAN II UPDATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAN II UPDATE
Page 1 of 1