Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Operations Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan Operations Update Empty
PostSubject: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Not good news, I think.

ATVIMikey Mikey
@chrisacutler Im not sure, to be honest. I dont have an ETA on that.
Dec 13, 10:33 AM via HootSuite
In reply to…

ChrisACutler Chris Cutler
@ATVIMikey Any idea when clan operations will start since we can't get 500xp for founders anymore?
Dec 13, 8:17 AM via web
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:52 pm

What a bunch of shit! Damn Elite. I will not be renewing the elite premium when my year is up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Completely agree N8, elite is a fuckin joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:58 pm

The only reason I got it was for clan stuff. As far as I'm concerned I've gotten nothing that I really wanted from elite yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:02 pm

For sure, what a scam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:05 pm

I was thinking of signing up so I could get the DLC's, and the other stuff would be extra, but as of now, I can still see all the stats and stuff.

I also go the double xp, but I think that's because of the free 2 weeks. I still can use the elite clan tag and callsigns/emblems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:09 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
What a bunch of shit! Damn Elite. I will not be renewing the elite premium when my year is up.

None of us will. By that time we will have another CoD title to bitch, whine and cry about. OH THE JOY. I cant friggin' wait, dont know bout you guys! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:09 pm

At least someone replies to my tweets.

ATVIMikey Mikey
@chrisacutler Not that I would be able to forward you to, no. You can contact our customer support department at 1800-225-6588.
Dec 13, 12:08 PM via HootSuite
In reply to…

ChrisACutler Chris Cutler
@ATVIMikey @chrisacutler Clan Ops: the reason I joined Elite. No ETA isn't good. Anyone else I can talk to at a higher level?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:

None of us will. By that time we will have another CoD title to bitch, whine and cry about. OH THE JOY. I cant friggin' wait, dont know bout you guys! lol!

Can we start a Black Ops 2 suggestion thread? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:19 pm

[/quote]

Can we start a Black Ops 2 suggestion thread? lol! [/quote]

Yeah, ditch Elite and go back to the way stats were tracked in Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Can we start a Black Ops 2 suggestion thread? lol! [/quote]

Yeah, ditch Elite and go back to the way stats were tracked in Black Ops.[/quote]

Wasn't talking about stats, just the game. And it was a sarcastic comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:54 pm

But next year when the new cod comes out they know we will buy it and renew elite, they know the social aspect keeps it going, black ops 2 yeah I miss napalm strikes on b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Well the only good news is we can possibly translate this into more free months of Elite for the premium members.

The bad news is we have been playing a month and have gottten jack and sh!t for it in regards to clan XP. Bummer. The way we play like crack addicted street people I figured the Clan XP would have maxed out in no time.

Elite is a good buy if anything just because I got the DLC for a lower price. I have no problem with that. The issue for me is the lower cost DLC was supposed to be a BONUS for the enhanced experience I was going to get with Elite and not the main reson I bought it.

Elite- you could have been cool. When do you think you may be cool?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Elite is still riding the Clan Operations Update Shortbus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:09 pm

LoL stream...Thats funny

As long as I get my maps I will be cool with what I bought...
Elite is free to everyone. Its not like we paid $50 ($40 with hardened) for a special website. Thats just a bonus, albiet a failing steaming pile of $#!T bonus at the time.
So I just keep that in mind and it allows me to not be bothered by the fact that Elite is coming along at a snails pace.

On the positive side the clan roster in game page is an awwesome addition!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 am

As long as DLC's come out on time and I don't have to wait that extra month like I had to with the Black Ops maps. Then elite is worth it to me. Plus I got an extra 6 hours of double xp. So if next year when Black Ops 2 comes out (yes I am hoping) and elite gives me the DLC's again I will be renewing. Just my .02 cents. The main reason I bought the hardened edition was for the DLC's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:21 am

Update on clan operations:

justenholstein Justen Holstein
@
@ATVIMikey alright thanks. Any time table as to when the operation and challenges will be up?

ATVIMikey Mikey
@
@justenholstein I dont have an ETA at this time. Soon is what we are hearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:43 pm

so what are the clan operations gonna be?

similar to the compete challenges but we will compete as a clan instead of individuals...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:50 am

Will non-premium members be able to participate in the operations? I don't want any bonus for myself but to help the x30x rise to the top would be nice....just want to help, like my Support strike package...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 am

What are Clan Operations?

Clan operations are similar to lone wolf operations in that they score premium players for certain stats in certain game modes for specific amounts of time. Operations can range from “Most Team Deathmatch Kills” to “Most Captures in Domination,” generally last for three to four hours, and award real prizes and Elite badges.

The two key differences between clan operations and lone wolf operations are that clan operations score members of clans instead of independent players, and clan operations award Clan XP.
How do Clan Operations work?

To participate in a clan operation, you need to be a premium member of a clan and your clan’s leader must enlist your clan before the operation has started. If you are a free Elite member, you can still play along side your clan mates in MW3 during operations, but we only score the premium members of your clan.

Only your clan leader may enlist your clan into operations, so if you see an operation you really want to participate in, make sure you suggest the operation to your clan leader from that operation’s page.

Once your clan is enlisted in an operation and the operation has begun, you and your clan mates must try to get the highest total or highest average for whatever stat is being scored before the operation ends.

To keep clan operations fair, your clan’s score in clan operations will be a total (or average) of the top six highest scoring members of your clan. This way clans small, large, and in between will all be on an even playing field as far as scoring is concerned.

Bronze
50-75%*
Silver
75-90%*
Gold
90-100%*
Champion
1st Place on Leaderboard

*Percentages are based on the top leadboard positions
What can I win in Clan Operations?

Clan operations award clans that finish in the bronze tier or better. Bronze may change from op to op, but generally if your clan finishes in the upper half of an operation, it will be rewarded.

These rewards include a badge that is displayed in your clan’s showcase and clan clan XP. If your clan wins a champion badge, the players that finished in the top six of your clan for that operation will receive real prizes.

Remember that only your clan receives a badge for performing well in operations. Your clan showcase is designed to let other users know how legit your clan is by promoting your accomplishments together.

Cut and pasted from elite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations Update   Clan Operations Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Operations Update
Page 1 of 1