Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Joining clan members party's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Joining clan members party's Empty
PostSubject: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 am

Ok if I jump onto black ops and see 1+ fellow clannies are online

Do I invite them to party ?

And if they accept then game on, if they don't take it as read that they are in a group or on to mess about.

Do I join there session if I can ?
Do I just invite myself to your group if I can get in.

Do I wait for a invite ?
Personaly this is what I have been doing, but don't always get a invite.

Whats best to do?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:05 am

I would just send out the invite. If they are in a x30x party and there is room, they might well just send you back an invite instead.

I use to drop in on some members when I was PS3 to see what they were doing but only those I knew wouldn't be offended.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

gate crash lol thats what i do .... (shroom) lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 am

Just join. I don't think anyone around will get offended. We all joined here to be able to play with people. Most of us are on the same page . I think sometimes people are little hesitant to start a party, but once one is started, they fill up quick on the PS3 side.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Just join. I don't think anyone around will get offended. We all joined here to be able to play with people. Most of us are on the same page . I think sometimes people are little hesitant to start a party, but once one is started, they fill up quick on the PS3 side.

Aye think you hit the nail on the head there, as I am still newbie to the clan I still don't know everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 pm

On PS3 side we just jump in. If I jump in and am the 7th guy I will leave and let them know to invite me if there is room later.

If I see a guy playing solo I may try to jump into their game if no one else is around to play with.

Life and gaming time is too short to wait around for an invite.

If there is 30 in there who are not on your list then add them before you go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm

I second what wini said. The most frusrating part is logging in and spending 5-10 minutes of precious game time trying to get into a party or get a party going. I just hop in and if I am on the other team oh well. I will play it through and then in the lobby find out if there will be room shortly. If not I will go entertain myself with Hardcore until I can find a lobby to crash into.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 pm

ogbunabali, you ever see me on you are always welcome to come right on up in the party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:16 pm

LOL @ Shorty. I gotta admit, that was damn fun. I usually don't hop into parties unless it's guys I regularly play with. I respect if I see 6-8 people all in the same game that they already have their team so I go play solo to run my own way. Never had any issues though jumping into parties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Jump right in, send a message, send an invite and start a party, etc etc. It's laid back and all are welcome. if someone is doing something else, well that's fine too. Smile
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Jump in or join me. Send me invites. If I can't join sessions that have already started. I send one or two in the group invites or messages to let them know to invite me at the end of the game. I will put up busy if I'm not going to join a games, but this is usually only when I'm in theater mode.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:16 pm

I always just join a party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining clan members party's   Joining clan members party's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining clan members party's
Page 1 of 1