Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan members Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan members Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 am

Seems like every time I join a clam members match they leave for some reason. I guess I suck so bad nobody wants me on there team
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 am

I sent u a ps3 friend request. Accept it and i'll pile some bodys up wit ya.
Back to top Go down

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 am

I'll play with you frankie.

I just haven't been on that much recently. If I'm on then just join my party if we are playing MW3.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm

frankie send me a f/r , we play late nite, and another clan mate from alabama plays with us on the west coast. see you in the field.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:53 pm

About 9-10 & 12-1 CST my party usually bails on me, folks going to bed and what not. Sometimes it's 1 or 2 sometimes it's all 5. It can take a bit to get back into one. It's a feast or famine deal, I'll get nothing for 10-15 minutes and then 20 invites all at the same time.

Just remember, it's nothing personal either way it goes. I do crazy bad some nights nobody says anything. There's not a single >30 i won't play with.
Back to top Go down

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:09 pm

If you join a match in progess or pre-game lobby you aren't in the player's party...often times they may not even know you're there or you end up on the wrong team. People leave lobbies for a lot of different reasons, like they don't like the next map, don't like the players for some reason, they're picking up another player, or are just going to take a quick break.

It's always best to join at the party screen so that when the party leader goes in and out of games you go with them. When you first log on to play send out messages to the people on your friend list in a MW3 game/party that says something like "got room for 1 more"...sometimes people will also send out invites and hope that they get 1 back, but I've found the message system to work best. You can send it out to multiple people at once (up to 12 I believe) by going to message box, create message, click on the "To:" field and select from friend list.

Hope that helps...maybe I'll see you in a game soon!
Back to top Go down

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Send me a FR. I generally play 9-12 CST during the week, sometimes later on the weekends.
Back to top Go down

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:50 pm

We dont avoid people because they suck (KDR suck). Part of the reason we wanted to join a group like this is we are all old and have lives. When you have Wife/Partner/Kids/Job/Honeydo Lists you are not always able to be on line when you say and then if you are you may have to leave to feed a kid/clean up poop/do this dishes/figure out why your wife is yelling at you like that. So long story short we understand if people leave suddenly for what appears is no reason.

Sonds like you may have fallen into this kind of situation.

Now if you are a full on ass hat then people may avoid you, but I have never met you son I dont know if you are or not. For the time being I will assume you are not an ass hat. Smile
Back to top Go down

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 pm

I'm not a ass. Lol. I play to win and say fuck my kdr
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Hey send me a FR on PSN. I will run with you. I normally play 10pm to 2am CST.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Just win baby! No onw cares about stats here....just victory! Feel free to add me too
Back to top Go down

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Toss me a friend request on PSN and i'll run with you. Still over 50 spots on my friends list after the purge (and losing half my list to random PSN error a couple of months ago).

Back to top Go down

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

I'm pretty sure I have a few slots remaining on my friend's list. Go ahead and send me a FR and we'll party up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan members   Clan members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan members
Page 1 of 1