Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Getting to know your fellow clan members

Go down 
+19
parabola79
Kamea6
Repo_Dog
lokaz_1
chavarlison
Barney_killer187
Nely
alanwb1900
birddotcom
SouthPawDraw
lateralus73
Winners
DELTAxDOG
Danoma08
ninjesmurf
ImGoodIfYouSuck
Doamne01
mwhop78
Severed Digits
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting to know your fellow clan members Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:39 pm

I don't know if there was a thread on this topic. What are your real names and what do you do for a living. Just to get to know each other a bit better.

I will go first my name is Tim I'm a welder/fabricator/gay midget wrestling promoter. I like long walks on the beach(actually I fucking hate them) and taking stupid family pictures.

On a side note if I'm in a lobby with you guys and if you ask me something and I don't answer I'm not trying to be a dick (because there was a couple times) I fucked up my ears at work about 6 years ago and can't hear properly I actually need hearing aids just never got around to get them, that way I don't have to hear the old lady nagging.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm

My name is Tony, I'm a musician/father. I've done a whole lot of other things, but those two are the most important. Also, I have freakishly large genitalia and my thumb bends backwards. Those two things are unrelated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:08 pm

My name is Ben I'm a stay at home dad with a 2yr(3 in Sept) and a 4 1/2 yr old. I keep my sanity by working out in the morning and making Eastcourse second on the leaderboards...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:14 pm

My name is shawyn the y is silent alot of ppl try to pronounce it that way but its sean just spelt the old fashion way by my grandma. I was named after her grandson who died when he was a baby. Im on disability and im a father of a terrific son who i love to death. My hobbies are fast cars and video games and doing whatever my son wants todo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
My name is shawyn the y is silent alot of ppl try to pronounce it that way but its sean just spelt the old fashion way by my grandma. I was named after her grandson who died when he was a baby. Im on disability and im a father of a terrific son who i love to death. My hobbies are fast cars and video games and doing whatever my son wants todo

all i keep hearing in my head is:

Getting to know your fellow clan members SHA-WING

Getting to know your fellow clan members Shawing

Smile

Name is Brian. 39yo husband to an extremely lucky woman and father of Mason (5) and Mckenna (1). I work for a large Cloud & Web hosting provider.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 pm

fadingstar823 wrote:
This is funny because im a out of work gay midget wrestler.

Not in Alabama ur not, or if so then u r in the closet still. By the way, Roll Tide Roll!!!!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:37 pm

My name is Mickey but everyone calls me Hop. I am 33 y/o and I am EMS Chief at my FD, Firefighter/Paramedic for ten years. And oddly enough I have a thing for Gay Midgets!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:47 pm

fadingstar823 wrote:
Small world...
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Severed Digits wrote:
My name is Tony, I'm a musician/father. I've done a whole lot of other things, but those two are the most important. Also, I have freakishly large genitalia and my thumb bends backwards. Those two things are unrelated.

My thumbs bend backward as well and I was the star of a movie named "FrankenPenis" after my wife severed my membership; so maybe there is a correlation between the two.

My name has been legally changed to Don, from John, and I now sleep with one eye open and with a metal cup on.

I am self-employed and I own a dwarf tossing company. If you are still looking for work, fadingstar, we don't discriminate based on sexual orientation; but I have a feeling that you will have more job offers than you can handle from the guys in the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:58 pm

im a 34 year old forklift driver...i was a dog trainer for 13yrs (greyhounds) but my state outlawed dog racing so i had to start over from scratch and forklift driver sucks but it sucks less then no $ so it is what it is for now. my wife Cassandra (numberNineCC)and I live together with her mom for now(see above job loss) till we can get the $ to make some moves.
My name is Darrell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Severed Digits wrote:

Your my like my exact opposite. I have freakishly small genitalia and I can bend my thumb forward. Oh and my wife wants you to call her I think she wants to see if you can really bend your thumb back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

My name is Tony. Father of two girls with my Ex. Have a great girlfriend and a good job in Corporate Treasury for a company that I am sure you have all heard of (but I won't say). I am pretty much a Dad until my girls go to bed and I get on the PS3.

I am a former no-HOMO dwarf wrestling promoter who gave it up because I got tired of all the shin kicks. Tried clown wrestling promotion but that just led me on a downward spiral in life. Luckily I found Jesus (homeless Puerto Rican in front of Home Depot) and he told me to get my act together. It was an eye opening conversation. So here I am...Happily miserable Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Lol obx thats exactly how ppl try to say it too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:24 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
fadingstar823 wrote:

Not in Alabama ur not, or if so then u r in the closet still. By the way, Roll Tide Roll!!!!

'dem fighting words WDE!!!!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:28 pm

STPR06 wrote:
My name is Tony. Father of two girls with my Ex. Have a great girlfriend and a good job in Corporate Treasury for a company that I am sure you have all heard of (but I won't say). I am pretty much a Dad until my girls go to bed and I get on the PS3.

I am a former no-HOMO dwarf wrestling promoter who gave it up because I got tired of all the shin kicks. Tried clown wrestling promotion but that just led me on a downward spiral in life. Luckily I found Jesus (homeless Puerto Rican in front of Home Depot) and he told me to get my act together. It was an eye opening conversation. So here I am...Happily miserable Smile

Wait a sec, u didn't tell me u promoted clown wrestling. U do know I am a professional clown? Like for real. Notice, no pink text.

Getting to know your fellow clan members Photo_15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 pm

My name is William but I go by Bill or as most of you call me Biz. I am an international radio operator which means I handle all air traffic communications for aircraft flying over the ocean to Europe and down to the Caribbean. Its like an Ocean Air Traffic Controller.

I also like the occasional midget tossing but not nearly as much as I love to Pillow fight in the nude with my friends (no homo). Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 pm

mwhop78 wrote:

Wait a sec, u didn't tell me u promoted clown wrestling. U do know I am a professional clown? Like for real. Notice, no pink text.

Wow, this explains so much of what we have all been wondering. lol!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:34 pm

fadingstar823 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:
fadingstar823 wrote:

Maybe u r a out of work gay midget wrestler then. I am pretty sure Auburn has a whole group dedicated to them. They call themselves a football team I believe, they gather on Saturdays and attempt to play football instead of wrestling while a eagle flies over the stadium. Roll Tide Roll!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Bizotch wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:

Wow, this explains so much of what we have all been wondering. lol!

Hey, what can I say? Clowns are a delicacy not everyone can appreciate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
fadingstar823 wrote:
mwhop78 wrote:
fadingstar823 wrote:

Maybe u r a out of work gay midget wrestler then. I am pretty sure Auburn has a whole group dedicated to them. They call themselves a football team I believe, they gather on Saturdays and attempt to play football instead of wrestling while a eagle flies over the stadium. Roll Tide Roll!!! lol!

ha!

Last edited by fadingstar823 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 pm

timp604 wrote:
Severed Digits wrote:

Your my like my exact opposite. I have freakishly small genitalia and I can bend my thumb forward. Oh and my wife wants you to call her I think she wants to see if you can really bend your thumb back.

LOL! I'm not allowed to show off my thumbs, my wife said so. Curiously enough, she didn't say anything about showing off my genitalia... Then again, maybe she did, I usually stop listening about halfway through.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Hello, my name is Nick and I have an addic...oh wrong kinda thing.
Hi, my name's Nick! I like to take long walks on the beach, moonlit dinn....oh not that type either.

I'm 27, my primary job is jumping into 30 lobbies and tea bagging DELTAxDOG and accusing Sr Slampiece of cheating. I pay for it by writing all types of life, health, and accident insurance policies and in a couple weeks will be licensed to do investments, variable products, trades, and financial planning and advising.

I made options my bitch in my last practice exam.

ALSO- search for a topic titled "Clanies helping Clanies" it's got a lot of people's occupation listed for specific questions, trading business, etc...
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm

My names is Jeremy I'm 5'5 and 135 lbs and climbing since I met my fiancee. Maybe its just the age but I blame it on her .I'm an auto mechanic for about a
week then I'm going to management,my body don't want to work on cars anymore.
Have 2 girls 14 and 12 was married to I think sly's exe's sister so I don't get see them much. Getting married again on September 23 to a great woman abit younger then me but I can say I do love and is my best friend . Yes I have been drinking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:02 pm

My names Gary, I own a tractor trailer on sight repair service. I build custom motorcycles in my free time, play games as well. And up until recently I was a touring musician for most of my life. Im kind of a dick. (At least Ive been told that) Other than the above listed things I dabble in a bit of everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
My names Gary, I own a tractor trailer on sight repair service. I build custom motorcycles in my free time, play games as well. And up until recently I was a touring musician for most of my life. Im kind of a dick. (At least Ive been told that) Other than the above listed things I dabble in a bit of everything.

Not in my books Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know your fellow clan members
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next