Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Getting to know your fellow clan members

Go down 
+19
parabola79
Kamea6
Repo_Dog
lokaz_1
chavarlison
Barney_killer187
Nely
alanwb1900
birddotcom
SouthPawDraw
lateralus73
Winners
DELTAxDOG
Danoma08
ninjesmurf
ImGoodIfYouSuck
Doamne01
mwhop78
Severed Digits
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lokaz_1

Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:37 am

Name's Palota, pronounced Paloka but you can call me Lo. I'm the father of 2, son is 17 and graduating this year, and my daughter is 11 and thinks she knows everything. I'm a county worker(Public Health) in Arizona. I'm 34 (yes, we had our son at a young age) and originally from Samoa but raised on Maui, not sure why we're here in Arizona cuz this mofo s hotter than a mutha#$%&. I'm a bit of a noob to the FPS scene but I'm hooked, give me a bit to brush up on my skills but in the meantime I'm pretty much a meat shield. I did however place first in a DOM game last night(first time ever!)muted my mic and screamed like a bitch!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 pm

My name is Shayne. Yes I've seen the movie, if you haven't (spelled Shane) watch it, it's a classic! I'm 39 and a Regional Sales Manager for a manufacturer of electrical equipment in Southern Ontario Canada. I pretty much get to make my own hours and am online sometimes when I'm "working from home" in the afternoons but also at night. I'm married with three girls 13, 10, 8 and am working on getting my handgun license (you need a special license in Canada) just so I can clean it at the table when the boys come knocking on the door. Laughing (starting all ready..). I'm not particularly good at MW3 but am having fun playing with the clan.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:32 pm

hi all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi, my name is Jen and I'm into playing with my dog's, watching lifetime movies and hardcore BDSM. Just kidding lifetime movies are terrible! Razz

I'm 27 and pretty much a dirty vegan hippy. I love all 11 of my animals...from my mini horse to my bunny. I'm married to Atomiz (I kicked his ass at COD on our first date) for 3 years and we both have an abnormal sense of humor.

I lived in Germany during my late teen years (army brat) and pretty much got all my swag from the Germans. I'm sure I'll get to know more about you guys and girls later as you will me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:36 am

lokaz_1 wrote:
Name's Palota, pronounced Paloka but you can call me Lo. I'm the father of 2, son is 17 and graduating this year, and my daughter is 11 and thinks she knows everything. I'm a county worker(Public Health) in Arizona. I'm 34 (yes, we had our son at a young age) and originally from Samoa but raised on Maui, not sure why we're here in Arizona cuz this mofo s hotter than a mutha#$%&. I'm a bit of a noob to the FPS scene but I'm hooked, give me a bit to brush up on my skills but in the meantime I'm pretty much a meat shield. I did however place first in a DOM game last night(first time ever!)muted my mic and screamed like a bitch!!!!

There are a few AZ folks in the 30s. I am in a brother clan of the 30 and live in Chandler, AZ. Have fun with the 30s, I am sure I will end up in a party with ya.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 am

Hello guys and gals, glad to see more new people joining up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Lok, look for us late at night PST. There is a great group that plays LNWC.

I know we have played with you a few times so send out friend requests when you get in a party with us.

Feeling lonely Savvy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Lok, look for us late at night PST. There is a great group that plays LNWC.

I know we have played with you a few times so send out friend requests when you get in a party with us.

Feeling lonely Savvy?

Not at all Canis, thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Cindy aka parabola79 born and raised in connecticut now residing in florida.. with my hubby lateralus73 and 2 bad ass cute kids.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Who doesn't like a nice cold coke?

Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Bead2-10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:35 pm

I'm feeling lonely , Canis.Will you share your coke with me? My grandpa used to give me half of his bottle of Coke.He's been gone a bunch of yrs now, so do you care to fill that gap?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:51 pm

BTW, Welcome to the clan, Lo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Can a mod please come in and erase this last page and a half of bullshit! This is embarrassing, having people that are brand new to the clan actually posting a little about themselves and then the slap fight that followed! I'm sure the new people are duly impressed by our maturity!
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm

I cleaned the topic up. Any future nonsense like that will not be tolerated (by anyone o30c or not). You may continue to learn about your fellow clan members now....
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Now that we're back on topic, thanks to all the new guys for posting. As for me, I'm 40 with a wife and two little girls (almost 3 and 1.5). Live in So Cal and work as a project manager. Don't ask about the PSN name. I don't remember exactly why it is what it is, but that's what I'm stuck with.

Generally on late night on the west coast (hence the LNWC group I'm proud to be a part of). Anyone that plays between 10pm and 2am Pacific will usually see a pretty consistent group of about 5-10 guys that are on at the same time. We'll pick anyone up and run ground war if we have to, but only if you promise to not complain (too much... lol).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Aww Fireman, I would be glad to act as your grandpappy.

I prefer coke over Pepsi, and if we ever meet I would be glad to buy you one.

As you can tell I am old. Have 4 grandchildren and one on the way.
Married 31 years this month.

Went from College into the Nuclear Navy. I am retired. (double dipper, but please do not hold that against me.)

Savvy and I have been giving each other crap for a long time.

We both can give it and take it, so I hope no one got bent out of shape over a little humor.

I enjoy jokes about my age so please do not be afraid to rib me.

I also pretty much suck at the game so you can tease me about that too.

My long posts are also the butt of jokes, so go ahead with that also it does not bother me.

I write the equivalent of tech manuals for users so I tend to be exhaustive in my posts. I am aware of it.

Play mostly with the LNWC'ers, where we make fun of each other and literally laugh ourselves to tears.

OMG Walldoggy, I want to make a joke about your post...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:38 pm

31 years married! Awesome Canis!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:40 pm

+1 for the 31 year anniversary. Hope your scooter is out of the shop in time so you and the missus can get out for the early bird special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Just got a call from the dealer and it will be ready on Saturday.

Big date planned at the mall. First we cruise around (showing off my beautiful wife, and the upgraded scooter, no I did not mean my upgraded wife and beautiful scooter) and then some fine dining at the local Dennys where they give a good senior discount.

On the way home we will stop at a local frozen yogurt shop for a non-fat cup of yogurt (that we split) with a few toppings to celebrate.

If I am lucky someone will challenge me to a race at the mall so I can show off. The speed bumps are hell, so you have to stay buckled up.

Seriously, thanks for the congrats. Two words of advise for a long happy marriage - "Compromise", and "Treat her like a thoroughbred and she will not act like a nag".

Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Congrats ,Canis . Have a Happy Anniversary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Congrats on the Anniversary, Canis.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

my name is Deven, i'm 40 yrs. old, i live as far west coast as you possibly can in honolulu hawaii, i have a wife and 2 kids that i love dearly. i have been a deputy sheriff for the past 5 yrs, and in the process of selling my house( which is definitely time consuming ). i joined this clan back in Nov. of 2011 so ill be coming up on my 1 year with the 30. i have enjoyed my time here with the clan, and met some guys and gals that i would consider friends. i play mainly with the LNWC, but during the weekends i do play with some central and east coast guys, so feel free to send me a f/r and let the fun times begin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:26 pm

I think if you go west enough from Hawaii, you run into Florida. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello members of the 30 Clan, ps3 and Xbox. My name is Jessica, I am 25, and I am from Chicago Illinois. I've been a licensed hairstylist for almost 8 years, I've been going to school part-time for three years, trying to reach medical imaging. It's not that I do not absolutely love doing hair, it's just time for a change in a little bit better pay. I have one daughter she is five years old and her name is Kylie Rene'. If you guys haven't noticed yet, she is the most important aspect of my life! She is my pal she is the best, and every day is better when she's around. I also am dating Scott a.k.a. Capt. underpants. He is most certainly without a doubt the captain of my underpants. He absolutely is the most wonderful and influential person I have ever met. His son Sam is always a blast to be around. I enjoy when we have our kids together and his son has his friends over, the noises of laughing and jumping around! I enjoy cooking, recently have taken up snowboarding, crafts, action and comedy movies, shiny objects, and of coarse video games.

A lot of my friends know me as being, kind of, sort of, at times, a potty mouth.... This doesn't take place in the grocery store or anything, it's mostly when I am in a competitive mood.. I also can be very competitive lol. And at times a tad inappropriate! Which all of the above, drives my boyfriend and clan mates absolutely bonkers. But I am pretty certain they still love me for it.

I can have an orgasm pretty much anywhere at anytime. It's one of my many talents along side with my thumbs that bend completely backwards. Scott's do not bend backwards and this is why he will never stand a chance at thumb war with me. Semper Fi or not.

Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:02 pm

J3551CA87 wrote:
I enjoy cooking, recently have taken up snowboarding, crafts, action and comedy movies, shiny objects, and of coarse video games.

Uh oh, CaptUnderRoos is in trouble. If shiny objects had been something you had previously enjoyed, then he may have been okay, but as a new hobby he's screwed. My 2 1/2 year old daughter likes shiny things (and shoes and clothes) and I can already my net worth going down and her's going up.

Maybe the next shiny thing that you get will have a band with a diamond in it so that you can enjoy that laughter all of the time. Too much of a good thing is usually bad, but too much joy and laughter is great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 pm

That's weird.... Captinunderpantz just ran out of the house... His car just started.. Omg tire marks?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know your fellow clan members   Getting to know your fellow clan members - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know your fellow clan members
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next