Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan members willing to mentor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan members willing to mentor Empty
PostSubject: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 pm

Hey all. This is a list of those that are willing to show new clan members the ropes, how we roll strategically in domination, tactics, and techniques. Its a list for new members to find some mentors if they want. Consider it a Mr. Miagi to Danielson relationship. If you are new to the clan welcome.

PS3
BigDaddyN8
JSavvy
Winicott1001
Fatbrowndog
NCFishboy
CrazyNixon
Sn0wr1der
UnkyP
DemonShroom

XBOX
Lumm0x
Ogbunabali

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 pm

I am in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:34 pm

I will teach them how to complain about everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Im not sure what anybody can learn from me but count me in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:42 pm

I will help out. Like others have stated a great way to learn is theater mode. If a new guy has a similar play style as me they can go and watch games I have played. Either way I will help out where I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:52 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:

You can teach newbs how to become a stone cold killer. I have watched many Nixon matches to see just how in the hell you went 60-5 when I struggled to get 20 kills. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
So modest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Not sure if I qualify but I am willing to help someone out. I have different play styles, creeper, B-flag whore, sniper, rusher. I am not great at any one game, but do pretty well in all the different game modes, so if of the new guys are interested in HQ, CTF, or any other of the game modes besides DOM I am willing to give what little knowledge I have in the game modes. Feel free to send me a message or find me online. I should be back to playing now that most of the cleanup is done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm very new and more on the "needs mentoring" side of the coin, but down the road I'd love to be available for specific windows of time during the week where I could help out.

Perhaps there could be volunteers for certain game modes and consoles where people could volunteer to be available in training sessions. For example, new clan members wanting to get started in Domination can seek out "Member x" on Thursdays between 8-12 EST. If it is Fridays then contact "Member Y". There could be a sign up thread for each session with limits of 4-5 new players or even existing players. That way there is always 1 or 2 leaders per session who can party up prior to getting into matches, discuss strategy, killstreak and perk set ups required for each and then attempt execution in a match against randoms or another party. Back out after, discuss the match, the pros and cons and repeat over and over.

Long term thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:45 pm

I could help out were needed also.
Although I think the best method of mentoring is to bring 1 or 2 new guys into a vet lobby and show em some pointers, and allow them to take in how the flow of the game is. Hear us make the callouts and just become familiar with working as a team instead of lone-wolfing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:29 pm

I agree. I think on the job training is the best way. get a squad of vets and a couple of new guys is the easiest way to teach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:51 pm

i am down with showing people how to die be a decoy and capping flags in dom with ghost pro.. hey now b4 you say anything i have been getting better.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm

I would but I'm not the best guy to try and keep up with. I tend to jump from 2nd story windows, find sneak attacks, and run...run...run while the Crow tunk...tunk...tunk. If I get a new member in the lobby though they will be welcomed .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Sn0w is way on target. No matter what we need to pull new guys to accustom them to running as a team with call outs and whatnot and how to properly embrace the chaos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:34 am

I'm up for this! New guys my strategy is your my bait and I can blast them after you died! Muahahahahahahahaha!

on a serious note you want to learn ctf I probably can give you a few pointers ^^ so I'd be willing to help in there, killface probably wants to help me with that 2 don't you?

if it's dom, you might wanna learn the ways of pure on how to cap the 3rd flag Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 am

Tema

I THINK YOUR WONDERFUL TOO ..

Pure
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Hey all. This is a list of those that are willing to show new clan members the ropes, how we roll strategically in domination, tactics, and techniques. Its a list for new members to find some mentors if they want. Consider it a Mr. Miagi to Danielson relationship. If you are new to the clan welcome.

I am available, but if they cant wax on and wax off they will not get far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 am

List has been updated. Thanks to all for being willing to help fellow clannies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 am

I'd be happy to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 pm

I am not a member long but would be glad to do my bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan members willing to mentor   Clan members willing to mentor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan members willing to mentor
Page 1 of 1