Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Empty
PostSubject: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:41 pm

--Hi, all. Hope everybody is having a great day. My Wife and I saw a couple of people from this clan in a "Pre Game" or something, I cannot remember what it is called, and I requested to join the game. We got booted. What are the requirements to play with somebody that is from this clan and in our friend list? I cannot remember the names of the clan members, but we both figured we did something wrong. This is all new to us. Thanks for any help.

Edit: I also meant to say that this member of the clan was talking to the other fellow in the lobby, but never said anything directly to me saying it was a private match. I indeed had x30x before my name. This happened twice with different clan members.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:48 pm

send mesage to who you thank are in a group and ask if they have room
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:58 pm

add me to your f/l i will send you a invite when on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:58 pm

--Cool. Thanks for the info. I should have added in the above post that there were only two people in there at the time.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Hmm... that's a bit odd. I don't think I've ever been kicked out of a lobby by fellow clannies. Unfortunately, messages are really the only way to communicate from outside the party. You can also spam invites to people. Feel free to add me if you want, although I'm on normally around 11pm Pacific.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 pm

--Don't get me wrong, though, I don't want people to think I am saying fellow clan members "purposely" booted me out of a room, but it has happened two times....most likely a glitch in the PSN. Hopefully, it will get sorted. Next time I get on the PSN (next 30 minutes maybe), I will add you two. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Walldogkl is in my Friend List, but I just added dog_soildier. The more the merrier! There have been several I have added that have their Friend Lists full, but that's ok. While I still like Black Ops much better (My Wife likes MW3 better, darn her! Smile, I am slowly starting to get used to, and enjoy MW3 more and more as the days pass, lol. GL to all.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:28 pm

some times if haveing trouble getting in to invites logout and back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 pm

add me too. don't ever take anything personal in this clan. must have been an odd thing. we never purposely boot people in the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm

From a fellow Oklahoman, welcome. Send me an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Feel free to add me too. The more the merrier and it's easier to get a group of six.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

If that was today it's because we're having all sorts of problems with the private lobbies...we were trying to set up different interclan games but something was/is screwed up and it kept booting people off and freezing up their PS3...I'm pretty sure I saw you in there when we were messing around with it, but don't remember for certain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 pm

If you ever see me online, send me a message thru PSN network and I'll let you know if we have a slot (or 2).

Also, when you see someone from friends in a pre-game lobby, unless invited by the party leader, there is a high chance you'll end up playing on the opposite side since we usually run full parties. I've joined games others were in and I was on the other team and I can tell you that is not fun. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi and welcome. Feel free to add me also. Don't worry, I don't I ever been in a party where booted people out of. Some times it is hard to get into a party, but what usually just play some FFA or TDM and someone send me an invite. I also ask some of the guys that I see in a party if they have any room, and get picked up that too. I have joined a game and ended up on the other team, I that case I try to be a huge pain in the 30's ass, but in all good fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm

If my post sound retarded, it's because I am posted from phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:09 pm

hahahaha...rush that post sounds awesome!

On the original topic, some people will log on and just send out invites to people...what I usually do is send out a "anybody got room" text message from the main PS page to all the people I see in MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 am

I have a new phone with the keyboard being flat and a slight touch activates the key. It drives me nuts as I am always misspelling.

I have noticed a lot of new guys playing and without the clan tag I have no idea who they are.

It is not uncommon for the leader to back the group out without notice. If you are not part of the group by invite you will not go with them.

MW3 join has sucked bad from the very beginning. It is getting better. But I get kicked out frequently so do not take it personally.

Today we played with someone that kept getting kicked out.

Hoffy has the best solution to getting invited. Spam everyone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Would you guys suggest sending out "got room?" or "need one more?"?? Last night I was in a game of Dom on Seatown against some 30s. They all left...my team ended up winning by forfeit. Just looking for an easy way to team up. Thanks in advance for any advice!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:32 pm

BloodY_CruiseR wrote:
Would you guys suggest sending out "got room?" or "need one more?"?? Last night I was in a game of Dom on Seatown against some 30s. They all left...my team ended up winning by forfeit. Just looking for an easy way to team up. Thanks in advance for any advice!
Yes that's always a good idea. If you don't know them, you'll also want to say you are in the Over 30 Clan or something like that so it doesn't look like a random message.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 pm

BloodY_CruiseR wrote:

This usually means that there was an extremely bad connection and the team decided to back out. Or someone lost connection and IW sucked every one out of the game with them. This has been happening more freguently lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 pm

I generally play around 9:00pm- 12:00am on weekdays (EST) if you will be on generally the same time send me a FR.

Stream_Man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Definitely sport a 30 clan tag in lobby and when you get into a 30 lobby start adding friends as people rotate through. You need to let us know who you are in the invite as well. Also sending out invites to matches will get them heading back your way when a spot opens.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:56 pm

I have you guys on my friends list, shoot me a message when you guys wanna jump in, if the group has room i'll send you an invite to get in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:17 pm

if I am party leader and there is a slot open I try to invite anyone that is not part of a party. and if no one is avail on my list I always ask if anyone sees anybody. As we all know it sucks not playing in a party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Yeah, I'm usually on a few nights during the week... 9pm est til ???(if my wife isn't hogging the PS3) The weekends you can find me at random times through out the day and evening.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?   How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to join a game that is about to be played by members of this clan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next