Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Let the Banning Begin!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Let the Banning Begin!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:57 pm

The1 and fellow 30s. I had to issue the first ban today of the over30clan. This message is to anyone that is trying to get into the clan and isn't officially of age. I don't mean you don't sound 25. I mean you are 15 or anything like that.

Stanky fingerr is the first to go from the first roster.

Liamm Newman left the first roster, but I am pretty sure that he never even signedup for the forum.

The fact that Stanky fingerr post does anyone want to boost kind of gave away the fact that he wasn't 30. I posted a message about clan ethics and kind of left it at that.

The1 you also need to remove a few more new members once I get you there usernames. Stanky sent me a voice message which was obvious that he wasn't of age asking to invite his friend who signed up for the 30.

I am sure that there are more bans to come. We might want to post something in the welcome letter. Elite has drawn in a lot of envious youngins.

If any XBOX members run into youths that have slipped through the cracks let us know.
XxLiLxJ0kerxX signed up for forum and this is his friend so I say ban from site as well.

Thanks,

JK

Last edited by JK STEELERS68 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 am

You can't hide the squeaky the voices or their mom asking if they did their homework. Of course our wives like to bitch in the background allot too.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:10 am

Yeah I got rid of the ps3's first one today. I'm sure that there is more to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 am

Yeah,

I jumped into a couple parties last night to check voices. I have a couple suspect, but no more confirms yet. I think I will have them send me a voice message just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 am

I've got the maturity level of a 15-year-old. Please don't ban me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:17 am

I'm sure Skelli is only 18...but I dig 'em so he stays... lol!
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:22 am

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
Yeah,

I jumped into a couple parties last night to check voices. I have a couple suspect, but no more confirms yet. I think I will have them send me a voice message just to be safe.

I am sure that's one of the reason some ppl arn't talking on comms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 am

^^^^ or don't have a mic ^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am

So...are gonna start checking for IDs as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am

MANIC wrote:
So...are gonna start checking for IDs as well?

Stop stealing my ideas! Copy of ID, Credit Card info, Birth Certificate and SS # will now be required for entry into our community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 am

I'm thinking a Credit Check as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:44 am

MANIC wrote:

799 or less gets you the boot.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:44 am

beckvillebird wrote:
^^^^ or don't have a mic ^^^^

They have a mic as I can see the icon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 am

No manic that would be silly!

You just hafta submit a passport photo with a copy of your fingerprints, a single strand of hair for DNA testing and a recording of your voice that will be sent to our voice verification analyst.

No need to send any state or government issued "ID", that will not be necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

OG... I understand what you're saying but I've heard peeps speak that I know are over 30 but sound much younger. Might be a sticky situation with banning because of voices...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 am

Silly me Beck... it always takes an East Texan to speak the Gospel
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 am

MANIC wrote:
OG... I understand what you're saying but I've heard peeps speak that I know are over 30 but sound much younger. Might be a sticky situation with banning because of voices...

Aye I see what your getting at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:33 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
MANIC wrote:

799 or less gets you the boot.

Hey don't ban me I am working on raising mine back up. LOL
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 am

I'll take all the credit card info!!! Lol

Voice isn't everything, but is a BIG hint. Voice was the firrst thing that threw red flags for the one that I banded. After I posted about it, Outlawgirl sent me an email about the same person. You can MOST of the time tell who is younger and who is older by talking to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Also if they use all the young hipster lingo, could be a hint. We could always make a test they have to fill out with 80's trivia. Of course google would make that too easy.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:06 pm

JK I deleted the 2 accounts that you mentioned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:10 pm

MANIC wrote:
I'm sure Skelli is only 18...but I dig 'em so he stays... lol!

Oh I wish...of course, I'd still need to convince the seniors to buy me beer. Manic, could ya?

Perhaps just a simple quiz to see if they're of age. Consisting of...

Do you know who a-ha is?
How was music played before mp3s or CDs?
What is a Rubik's cube?
What was the best dress style of the 70s? (Best answer: NONE)
And...do you remember the 70s? If you do, you weren't REALLY there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Manic clearly is a child. Lets delete his account too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:23 pm

@wini, yeah, guess he thought he was clever reversing the numbers in his age around from 14 to 41. Not fooling anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:08 pm

I haven't talked on mic lately because I have this bitch of a cold I'm getting over so I mute myself a lot. I cough maybe every 5 or 10 minutes but I still don't want to cough in people's ears.

How about we ask "name your favorite show from childhood?" or "what song was playing at your senior prom?"

Me personally, I loved some Adventures of Gummi Bears (and later in life, made up a Gummiberry cocktail), along with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, and I think "Too Close" by Next played at my prom, the song about "girl you're dancing real close, you're making it hard for me" nice, a song about dancing with a boner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Banning Begin!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next