Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Let the Banning Begin!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Is that what the little person icon with the + sign on it is? Common groups?

Yup.

And my ban axe is on standby now... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 am

I have seen people rocking the over30 common group and I know they aren't clannies. Sucks, but groups are open enrollment so any asshat can join the over30 group and we can't do much about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:45 am

@Death-Threat, If you scroll to a person with the person with a +, if you go the the screen to mute them, should be a list like Mute player, report player, show common groups. Click on show common groups and it lists what you are both in.

@N8, yes that is true anyone can join the groups. With all the new people joining our clan lately tho it's hard to remember all the new names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:16 pm

My clan tag yesterday was "taco" which I don't think offends, but it is delicious (and I had made tacos for dinner). I'm pretty unimaginative with my non-Elite clan tags, no [U=xp] or [Im>U] here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Starlit and U40, thanks for the answer, I wondered what it was because I've only seen it a few times. Which is weird considering most the guys I play with are in the same groups. Guess I just noticed recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 pm

The group icon is glitchy....well actually its a total fail..

I have never seen it appear next to the correct person..At first I thought they could have joined the over 30 and I just overlooked their name on the group list. But the other night a group icon popped up next to a guy so I checked it out. It said he was a member of TLoD, WC30 and over30clan. So I figured this one would be easy to check because both TLoD and WC30 only have 12 members. Checked Elite and his name was not on either group list.
But N8 was in the party and a member of all of the above groups, so I think it just puts that icon next to the wrong name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:49 pm

we rocked the "DUMB", "and", "DUMR", "Harry", & "Loyd" tage=s for a few last night.

"OMG!, Petey's head fell off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
we rocked the "DUMB", "and", "DUMR", "Harry", & "Loyd" tage=s for a few last night.

"OMG!, Petey's head fell off"

So who was Harry and who was Loyd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm

I thought the head and upper torso with + in the face on the right of playercard in the lobby was a FB thing? Not common group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Stream_Man = harry....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 pm

I'll have to apologize for my flagrant use of a bad french accent the other day for most of a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 pm

audiopile wrote:
I thought the head and upper torso with + in the face on the right of playercard in the lobby was a FB thing? Not common group.

I think it shows a common group between you and whoever...

Makes it easy to friend people of common groups. I see it on a lot of the +30+ roster 2 side peeps that I don't have on my FL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 pm

OK thanks. I've only seen rundumbs with it so I assumed it was FB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Just got invited to a lobby by one of our roster II members and was asked if I wanted to boost. Obviously they have been banned from roster two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Need names so we can take them off our friends list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:30 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
sgt tube socks wrote:
DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
We could always make a test they have to fill out with 80's trivia. Of course google would make that too easy.

The thought of tight rolled pants and pony hitops just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit Laughing

HA, pegged stonewashed jeans, high tops, a mullet and denim jacket with winger patch! I can see it like it was yesterday.

For the record, that is NOT a description of myself in the 80's.

Are you kidding I am starting to see people dressed like that again, dam I keep thining i am having flashbacks Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
MANIC wrote:
I'm thinking a Credit Check as well

799 or less gets you the boot.

Well SHIT I'm out....LMAO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 am

Sixchase wrote:
Need names so we can take them off our friends list

I have a couple of other suspicious members, but the one that was banned from roster II was Xxi_TrYz_HaRdxX. Not a member here on the forum. I suggest you remove them from your friend list.

Sent a twitter message to Elite and well as fourzerotwo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Banning Begin!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3