Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

some info on making sigs :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

some info on making sigs :) Empty
PostSubject: some info on making sigs :)   some info on making sigs :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 pm

im modding the sig thread and thought this may be useful to some ... if you have a question please ask Smile

there's not really any info bud .. go download gimp .. its free and a very versatile program .. play with sizes to get the back round to suit the size you need for the sigs ... all my sigs i finish at 600 pixels by 230 pixels, that helps with displaying it right on the site .. try to reduce or enlarge your pics to scale as close as possible then crop your image .. in gimp you can play with your txt as much as you like really just you need to play with it a little ... hope that helps pal and if you want more advice please feel free

SHORTY_-77-_
13th Prestige

Subject: Re: Requesting Custom Sig Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:16 pm
on that note .. does anybody have a interest in images and sigs ???? i would love to talk tec with some one or some peeps but i dont really know any one with this interest ?
also could do with some help on this thread too, as i have a pm box with a load of requests too ?

SHORTY_-77-_
13th Prestige

Subject: Re: Requesting Custom Sig Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:10 am
you can write free fonts in google and look at the fonts you want to download, down load it or them ... now before you install always scan them with anti virus program then drag and drop it in .... c;/windows/fonts , give admin permission and your done ..

JK STEELERS68
13th Prestige

Shorty,

I've been playin as you can see. I don't quite understand all of the tools.

1. I need to know how to select and delete a certain text.
At one point I did have something that showed each layer and was located on the right side, but can't seem to find it again.

2. How to turn words with success?

That is it for now. Being able to reselect a text to change or delete of even hide is my biggest frustration right now.

SHORTY_-77-_
13th Prestige

1. layers is where it all starts matey and when you play a little you will see .. there should be a tab at the top called windows, look in the pop down menu and there should be layers there click it and it will appear on the screen ... keep it there too because you cant work freely without it .. highlight the layer you want to work on, in this case its the txt then go and try to adjust or delete .. iif you want to delete it the layer completely then click on the one in question and drag it to the bin .. changing the appearance of the txt (font/colour/style) then hi light the layer then highlight the txt and then choose a font/colour ..

2. there should be a edit tab on the top also .. drop down menu and look for transform and then the type of transform you want .. remember to highlight the layer you are working on ..

i use photo shop witch is very similar but slightly different in ways so look about a bit fo what i mean if its not where i say it is ... hope that helps to ease the frustration man
Back to top Go down

some info on making sigs :)
Page 1 of 1