Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
kindel fire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
kindel fire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
kindel fire Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
kindel fire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
kindel fire Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
kindel fire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
kindel fire Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

kindel fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:46 pm

On sense most of us are techno geeks has anyone purchased a kindel fire. How is the operating system.video play back. Can you load video or do you have to purchase from there library. I would like to hear all feed back. Thanks
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:04 pm

I just purchased a Fire yesterday. The OS is extremely capable. It's better than most phones but not as quick as the iPad; however, it was announced this morning that Amazon will have a software update within the next two weeks. Regarding video, the Fire only has about 6GB of usable space; so, Amazon expects you to stream from their Amazon Prime service. If you really wanted to upload media, I'm sure that you'll be able to find an app. All in all, I'd say that the Fire is well worth the $199 price tag, and I've enjoyed it for the past 24 hours.
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:11 pm

I just bought a fire friday for my g/f for christmas. Still in box, but hopefully she can play with that while I play MW3
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Thanks think my wife will like one for Christmas. Going to pick one up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:42 am

Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Thanks for the link. Just not sure what I want to do.
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 am

I am still getting my g/f the Fire, she was playing with one at Wally World. For what she wants it will work just fine.
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:35 pm

OK my g/f got her Kindle Fire from me today so she had something todo and she gave me my Trail Cam so I can go set it up. The Kindle Fire is sweet. If you get it for anyone for Christmas or you get it your self it is well worth it. She already downloaded a few books started watching stuff on Netflixs and downloaded some apps. Make sure you get the amazon app for free apps.
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Got my wife one for an early Christmas present. She said she loves it. I tinkered with it for about an hour. The video stream from Amazon Prime is pretty sweet. you get a free trial period with it. if you decide to keep it i think it is around $80 a year. Lot of good movies from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Plus with the prime if you order anything from Amazon it will have free 2 day shipping. The apps are like those of the Apple or Android store......some are free and some you pay for. One thing I would suggest when setting it up is not to allow the 1 click purchase. It basically skips the whole "are you sure you want to buy this" process. It does seem to eat threw a charge fairly steady. If you read, watch a video, and plays apps daily you will have to charge almost everyday. All in all for $199 you can't beat it. Just wish there were alot more case choices out there. The touch screen is nice and the flow of the screen is pretty smooth. It also uses the Amazon Cloud so if you need to free up space on it Cloud will store the information in cases you want to read a previously purchased book again.
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Steeler thanks for the info. I picked one up for my wife hopes she likes it. So thanks again have a merry Christmas and happy New year.
Back to top Go down

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Just checking the site from gfs fire, dont worry didnt save password on her fire. I think I need one of these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kindel fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: kindel fire   kindel fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kindel fire
Page 1 of 1