Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 hardend edition for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MW3 hardend edition for sale Empty
PostSubject: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:20 am

So even after the last patch I had a great game 5-18 before I pulled the plug. I went and picked up BF3 so I will be trying that.

I would like to get at least 1 roll of charmin, I know its a lot but with all the crap I have been getting I need some wipes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 am

NCFishboy wrote:
So even after the last patch I had a great game 5-18 before I pulled the plug. I went and picked up BF3 so I will be trying that.

I would like to get at least 1 roll of charmin, I know its a lot but with all the crap I have been getting I need some wipes.

I picked up BF3 as well, look me up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 pm

I should be getting BF3 next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 pm

All right guys...I got BF3 last week and have only played 2 games so I haven't a clue as what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 pm

MANIC wrote:
All right guys...I got BF3 last week and have only played 2 games so I haven't a clue as what I'm doing.

I haven't played online yet, just 3 episodes of the campaign thus far. The gameplay is slightly different. Most noticeably is that the recoil is more realistic than the COD/MW series and graphics are arguably better/more detailed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:00 am

I ran around like a chichen with my head cut off and it was great! no idea how to play that game kinda like domination committed suicide like 5 times, I cant fly a plane or a chopper to save my life. Yes lots of recoil on the guns so burst fire is a must. Have no clue what all the little symbols are on the screen but the game is fun so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 am

I still havent found my groove in MW3 either. Im personally gonna start playing Skyrim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:56 am

Skyrim is BADASS!!! I have restarted it three times, right now I am up to level 40 and still only done like 5 main quests. Soo much to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 am

PLayed BF3 Multiplayer last night and the night before.

I am liking it a lot. There is someting more satisfying about the kills for me.

Gun recoil is more realistic. Support class starter gun is a upward recoil beast.

I can snipe in this game. I. Can. Snipe.

I camped behind a wall trying to take out a tank. He knew I was there. He blew up the wall and killed me.

Blowing up a tank is good time fun. Used a repair guy and tried to destroy the tank with my blowtorch. The driver got out to make repairs and I shot him in the head when he was not looking.

There are fixed launchers, fixed anti aricraft positions, morters available.

I use vehicles to get around, like th jeep and the like. Use the anphibious truck to drive to the flag cap point, capped the flag. Left the vehicle and then sniped the advancing force to keep them away from my flag.

The spawn system is a little confusing at first, but you can cycle through and see where on the map you spawn. You can spawn on capped flags. You can spawn on squad leaders. You can spawn at your starter spawn and pick up a tank.

Planes are hard to fly. Very hard to fly. I reccomend that we let Anderson do it since he has flight simulator experience.

Being the gunner in any vehicle is good times if you are driving with someone who knows that they are doing driving.

I am not selling MW3, but I am taking a break since I seem to be getting frustrated as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:07 am

The selling is not going well, so I will drop the asking price to half a roll of charmin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:33 am

Haha Fish. I've read that Skyrim provides many hours of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 am

I will look into picking up BF3 very soon. As I have said multiple times, I have been with the franchise since day 1 and the only one I didn't really like was Bad Co. I would love to get back into it with >30<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:26 am

I went to BF3 out of frustration with MW3, I love playing with you guys and gals but for me, ADS around a corner or shooting before turning the corner and still dying while having an AUAV up is unacceptable. I tried a few more games saturday and was luck to break even and never did have a decent game. I think once I get used to the display, still not sure what the orange and blue things are, I keep running towards them and the gunfire. Not sure how things work but in a game I go like 5-5. The time between games seems really short. Still not sure if you can customize a class at all, and sometimes I have a sight on a gun and sometimes its iron sights. I am totally lost, but at least I don't feel like crap while playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 am

Agreed Fish on frustration.

Orange arrows are bad guys. Shoot them Twisted Evil

Blue Arrows are good guys. Provider cover fire and heal them What a Face

You can ccustomize a class while in a match! Some times you want a Stinger to shoot down helecopters and such. Sometimes you want a SMAW to blow up a tank or vehicle. Engineer is the only class I saw that could equip this so ealry.

You can also do it in the opening menu. Customize Soldier or something.
Pick the class and then scroll down to the weapon and then D pad left or right. The stuff with the little padlock is not available yet.

My concern is the squad system is so messed up that it may be unplayable as a team.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Good to know about the customization. Is there any communication between teammates? if so then noone I played with had a mic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 hardend edition for sale   MW3 hardend edition for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 hardend edition for sale
Page 1 of 1