Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Weekend play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Weekend play?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Anyone going to be on this weekend with Christmas and all?
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Saturday late possibly, and I should be on some on Sunday as well.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Same here, Sat night, Sun eve/night, most of the day Monday.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 pm

We don't pick my son up until noon sunday so aside from a party saturday night, I'll be on and off all weekend. Come on friday, took off all next week.....
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 pm

A few hours Friday maybe but not until Monday night, all day Tuesday!!!.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Probably not for me...headed to the in-laws for the weekend...thought about bringing the ps3, but don't think I would gain wife approval on that move...
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:42 pm

yeah i here ya about Friday. Had to pull OT this past Sunday just so we could have the Monday after Christmas off. but a poker game lined up for Friday night with a bottle of Maker's to boot will make it all worth while.

hoffy, i feel for ya about the in-laws.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Hope to be....if the wife allows it.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:29 am

I'll be on as well but with the xmas parties happening friday night and the family stuff sat I may be slurring my words slightly, but hell I'm sure it wont hurt my scores any I may even do better Laughing
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 am

I'll be on much as I can, probably late Friday and Saturday and Sunday night.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 am

Hopefully I'll make it online, but our calendar is pretty full from Saturday through Monday.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:24 am

I plan on being on Friday night, Sat. night, parts of Sunday, aw hell....whenever I can sign on. I hope I can be on....I haven't posted about this yet but my mother-in-law is moving in with us for the next 2-3 months... I've been asked to move the PS3 to another room so wife and her mom can use the couch, 55" plasma, and surround sound. I don't hate her mom and I'm hoping I can get out of some of the cooking & cleaning while she's here. 3 of those weeks I'll be down in Florida seeing my family and for a work conference anyway.

Why is my mother-in-law moving in? Her house burnt down partly...can't fix it until winter is over...sucks, but I can't turn away family.

Looking forward to pwning some noobs on Xmas to relax...
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 am

If I make it through today at work I will have the next 11 days off. Suck it Mr. Boss man!!!
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 am

Man I miss my old shop sometimes, shutdown Christmas to New Years every year.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:12 am

Don't get me started about the boss-man... I do feel for him that his dad just passed away but he's closing our clinic early so employees can go to the wake (I've never met the man but wifey says to go to stay on boss' good side) but I have to work a full Christmas Eve with NO appointments and don't get to spend the time with my family....FML
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 am

Starting tomorrow I will be playing off and on until the 3rd. My 12 day vacation starts tomorrow.

Send me a FR and we can play.
Back to top Go down
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 am

I will be on a fair amount over the weekend hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:05 pm

I should be on this weekend quite a bit also, minus a few hunting trips and Christmas morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Good luck with the hunts. Also I'll be on this weekend.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 pm

I'll be on a lot as I'm off until January 3rd.
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 pm

I'll be on tomorrow night, should have quite a bit of time Saturday morning/afternoon as well as later that night for a few games. Will be on Sunday late evening/night and off Monday so GAME ON!
Back to top Go down

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 pm

+1 to Fish and Chris, as of 2:30pm est. tomorrrow, I'm off until Jan 3. First full week off in almost 9 years.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend play?   Weekend play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend play?
Page 1 of 1