Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ran into boosting last night for the first time...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Empty
PostSubject: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:12 pm

I only had a small window of play time last night so I decided to just play a game or two of Domination...the first game I jumped into was on Mission...

My team was clearly dominating holding B and C and then BAM the other team gets a MOAB before we even get to 100...I have been hit with a MOAB before but never this early and never in game where my team is dominating.

So after the game is over I go into theater mode to watch the match and sure enough "Big-Mouth84" camps on the ridge in the drainage ditch and "Gamorade" from my team places a insertion flare right next to him and then the boosting starts (just like the nuke boosting in MW2@...I tried saving a clip of it in my fileshare, not sure if I was successful since I have never done it before...

I reported both accounts and sent nasty messages to both of them, Big-Mouth84 denied boosting at first and then started calling me the usual names for reporting him...I tried falling him to each match to call him out, but he started a private party and could no longer harass him Smile

He ended the match 68-2 and almost got 2 MOAB's...here is hoping for the ban-hammer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Yep, it happens. One unnamed roster II member asked me to boost in a lobby. Needless to say they are no longer on roster II nor the forum.

I just don't understand what's fun about it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:44 pm

+1 for the integrity hammer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Pathetic. It's like cage match from mw2. The kids would ask Head shots? Ummm. Yeah when I'm blowing yours off with my rafficas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:47 pm

It really irritated me...pretty much ruined my gaming time. My wife, who does not understand my gaming *cough* obsession...found it odd that I was so worked up over someone cheating on a "video game"....I guess I am purist...damn I am still ticked off Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:49 pm

I have added them both to my "rivals" list in hope that they get banned someday and then I can tip my bottle beer in justice served...lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:50 pm

jemenard wrote:
It really irritated me...pretty much ruined my gaming time. My wife, who does not understand my gaming *cough* obsession...found it odd that I was so worked up over someone cheating on a "video game"....I guess I am purist...damn I am still ticked off Smile

Dude, you're not alone...on both fronts. I wouldn't call it an obsession but my wife doesn't understand the unwinding process I get from killing pixel people. And as far as boosters, people and kids these days have video games so easy, boosting removes any remaining challenge. Back in the day, you didn't get to respawn or have unlimited continues...now there was a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 pm

ran into a couple of boosters myself while playing ffa in lockdown, caught the two of them in the sandbag encampment behind the dumpster spawn area where the c flag is. i saved the clip in my theater for laughs. i just kept chucking semtex in the same spot and blasting away as they tac inserted in front of my bullets. reported both players, tried to follow them but they left the game. can't believe some people buy the game just to start boosting for stats, unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:

Back in the day, you didn't get to respawn or have unlimited continues...now there was a challenge.

Like pong. The game would get harder and harder until you died... just like life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Back in the day there was no method to really cheat...unless you had Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl, that SOB couldn't be stopped, touchdown on every play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:09 pm

I've got a video in my vault of a dog tag booster.He runs a sniper ndrops a TI,thenwaits to be killed so he can collect his dog tag for the XP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:17 pm

jemenard wrote:
Back in the day there was no method to really cheat...unless you had Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl, that SOB couldn't be stopped, touchdown on every play

lol! +1 for 2 amazing references in one sentence

BO knows everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Did you all forgetthe BOMB play on John Elways Quarterback?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Haha fireman, the 100 yard touchdown pass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:25 pm

jemenard wrote:

I always played with GB and the Favre-Sharpe combo was unbeatable!! My buddies would always go with the 49ers.

Booster hunting was one of my favorite things to do in MW2, I think its the only reason I played it for the last 3 months.

Seriously why do they put tac inserts in the game?? They have such a minimal positve impact on the game they are not worth the trouble they create.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Or Lawrence Taylor, he was so fast that he could block a field goal every time...of course now we know why...because he was high on coke Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 pm

that's right i totally forgot that game, i use to love running bo jackson.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:28 pm

lawrence taylor was a pass rushing beast, alot of sacks with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Don't forget The Boz! He was unblockable. Kevin Mack from the browns was a war horse too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm

I ran into boosters in bo but not mw3 yet. I have only seen one moab in mw3 and I rewatched the match and no cheating going on, the dude was just really good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm

zombiepatton wrote:
I ran into boosters in bo but not mw3 yet. I have only seen one moab in mw3 and I rewatched the match and no cheating going on, the dude was just really good

I'm surprised with the amount of time I have played I haven't EVER had a MOAB dropped on me. Nor have had a team member have one. And I CERTAINLY haven't had one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 pm

U cant mention tecmo with out throwing the chiefs back field into the mix. You had berry word and nigern nightmere chridtan okeye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Old skool boosting?

Jeremy Roenick in NHL94 and "the move"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Did you all forgetthe BOMB play on John Elways Quarterback?

QB Waggle, bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ran into boosting last night for the first time...   Ran into boosting last night for the first time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ran into boosting last night for the first time...
Page 1 of 1