Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Empty
PostSubject: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am

Just a bitch session... but I am having HELL trying to find time to play! Between work, work oh and MORE work... not to mention the rest of the crap us "adults" have to do, I haven't been on here in months.

How do you guys keep a group of busy-ass players together? I'm going to get signed on today and not see a single person I know. Dammit. LOL

Okay - bitch session over. What a Face

I'm going to go get myself shot to shit and blown up a bunch because I'm seriously out of practice!! LOL

HAPPY FRIDAY!! (I actually don't have to work today jocolor )
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am

I just sent you a friend request... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 am

Cool! Thanks!

I grabbed a cup of coffee, settled on the couch and fired up my system... all ready to ROLL... only to find out I needed a system update. ARGH! LOL

I'm at 52%. (My internet apparently is BLAZING fast today, or not)

I'll get logged on as soon as it's done doing it's thing. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 am

Yea and its a stupid update.. something dealing with trophies with ps vita something something lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:08 am

Before I left my job a couple months ago, I always had frustration with not being able to play! I worked weekends as well until 10pm so clan ops where difficult unless I was a.) suspended lol (twice) or b.) sick! I'm also in college and have my 5 yo!

Us female gamers will have always have to except that we have less time to play! Unless your over 30, not working, no kids, and your not in school, in that case... Your golden... Lol I think..

Quitting my job was made very easy thanks to Obama. I can pretty much do whatever I want. I have more time to paint the forums Pepto-Bismol pink and join my daughter in her school activities, chaperon ect... Lol.. It's what my suggestion is to everyone.

I'm kidding.. And this is temporary lol..

Scott offered to paint my name Baby Blue and buy me a ps3 just so I could have you ladies in my life, which was very sweet of him huh?! However priorities first I suppose. We are trying to hit all the strip clubs and bars in Vegas soon so that could go towards that trip.... Or a vacuum... Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 am

I have yet to make it to my grammar/spelling/typing 101 class in college, so forgive me for sounding like a damn retard. If you can not read anything just shoot me a email at fuckyourgrammar/Idontgiveashit.jess.honey-badger@honeybadgersofamerica.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:53 pm

LMAO! Too funny!! I hear ya, I'm over 30 (42! Crap!) a full time job, 6 horses and a husband. I am way too damn busy. Even when I am home, it's house cleaning... laundry... dinner... dishes... chores... etc etc. I feel bad sometimes because I know I'm not the "ideal" clan member, but my HEART is in the right place. drunken
Back to top Go down
ho_li_schitt

ho_li_schitt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Any time your on and you see me online shoot me an invite, I'm game any time!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:09 am

you can always buy a xbox and play with the other half? lol Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:15 pm

yes she should!!!! they all should join the unicorn rainbowlicious side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:28 am

Well I ditched work today (bad bad me) and am downloading some new content for my game (SLOW!!) - so hopefully I'll get to blow some shit up at some point!! LOL

I just wish I didn't suck so bad. I got to play with some other clan members the other day, and it was... well pathetic. LOL Somehow I actually play better with randoms, maybe because I don't worry so much? Go figure. Maybe I should start drinking BEFORE I start playing? THAT should loosen me up a bit. HA! clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!   Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a hell of a hard time finding time to play!!
Page 1 of 1