Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Finding Bigfoot

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Is anybody else watching this show on Animal Planet? I saw this a few months ago and now I'm watching this shit every week.

So does any x30x have any personal Bigfoot experiences?

Don't be shy we won't judge. Wink
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:24 pm

I prefer Doomsday Preppers for my wackjob fix. I saw the guy on Bigfoot talking about how 'squatches love bacon and I just turned the channel, LOL.
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Bobo says they like donuts too.
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Spider, I hate your sig so very much. I am a total arachnophobe and squeal like a bitch when I see a spider bigger than a nickel....Snakes, no problem. Mice...meh. Bugs...blah.

Spiders...nuke the site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Finding Bigfoot KILL_f46b07_292498
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 pm

FBD wrote:
Spider, I hate your sig so very much. I am a total arachnophobe and squeal like a bitch when I see a spider bigger than a nickel....Snakes, no problem. Mice...meh. Bugs...blah.

Spiders...nuke the site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Finding Bigfoot KILL_f46b07_292498

Hahaha...I hate spiders too!!!!

I consider it good therapy for me...face my fears.

Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Every morning!
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 pm

WISC-YETI wrote:
Every morning!

HAHAHAHA!

I had a sasquatch sighting at the gym this morning...walk around the corner of the locker room and he was naked and bent over in front of me...very scary pale
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

It is real. Living in the pacific northwest I have seen some weird stuff. Nuff said. Mock me if you will, but hundred of new species are found every year, and species thought to be extinct are rediscovered. When so many different tribes and people have legends that are similar, and those people are on opposite ends of the world then I think those legends have some grain of truth at their center.
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 pm

I try and watch that show but there is never any resolution! I figure it would be on the news well before the show ever aired if they found one. That Bobo is a weird cat man, his buddy Tinman, right there with him. How they stand out in the middle of the night and hit trees with bats and yell and whatnot, but yet i cannot change the channel for some reason! its alright just a time suck for me i guess, and i do believe in shit like that so who knows...
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:13 pm

lilrif wrote:
I try and watch that show but there is never any resolution! I figure it would be on the news well before the show ever aired if they found one. That Bobo is a weird cat man, his buddy Tinman, right there with him. How they stand out in the middle of the night and hit trees with bats and yell and whatnot, but yet i cannot change the channel for some reason! its alright just a time suck for me i guess, and i do believe in shit like that so who knows...

If they ever find one I guess the show would be over, so I'm watching it like a train wreck.
Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm

You know...with all the shows out now about Aliens, Bigfoot, etc...just makes me sad when the only show we had about all these "mysteries" was:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Bigfoot   Finding Bigfoot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Bigfoot
Page 1 of 1