Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    G36C... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    G36C... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    G36C... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    G36C... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    G36C... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    G36C... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

G36C...

Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Probably the most underused Assault Rifle in the game right now. I'm loving this gun right now. The norm for me is the PPm90 but I've been messing around with the G36C. I just cant get over the horrid iron sight the G36C has, so I've tried to cope with the RDS which im not a fan of but have been pulling some decent numbers with it. Anyone yet to try the G36C?
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 pm

LOL Vegas I direct you back to our discussion on the Machine Pistols...

To me the G36C is just unusable in all ways including the irons, and the recoil it has...it does sound cool though!
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Hey quit stalking me!
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 pm

I used the G36C in the first few days I had MW3, I loved it until I started using the ACR. The G36C sounds are great, iron sight sucks like you said but the one thing I don't like about it is that even when you use the kick proficiency it still kicks alot more than say the ACR.

I am considering giving the G36C another try though cause I picked one up off an enemy last night and it felt good to shoot.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 pm

I use it when I pick one up from a dead guy and it is not bad. It's just that I find the ACR and AK47 kill so much faster. ACR with rate of fire and AK with power at range. G36 does everything pretty well, just nothing great.

When I reach a point that I am bored with the game I will use different things, but I'm not at that point yet. I'm still at 2 days played and I need to maximize my time in game with what works best for me.

I'm spending my next token on the AK. I've fallen in love.

Last edited by fatbrowndog on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 pm

I like the G36. Thing sounds awesome, but I agree, it needs a RDS because the irons block too much. Kick is needed too because of the upward recoil. Haven't really used it since my first prestige though.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 pm

I just unlocked the G36 in BF3. It works great.

Seriously though, the recoil pattern seems like it would be a great gun to use. My experience has been that it seem to lack any kind of power. I ended up getting lots of hitmarkers but not kills and found that in head to head I felt out gunned (as opposed to outmatched).

I prefer the M4>MK14>ACR

Good for you FBD that you can make the AK work. This gun seems great on paper, but the recoil... dear god the recoil.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
    I just unlocked the G36 in BF3. It works great.

Seriously though, the recoil pattern seems like it would be a great gun to use. My experience has been that it seem to lack any kind of power. I ended up getting lots of hitmarkers but not kills and found that in head to head I felt out gunned (as opposed to outmatched).

I prefer the M4>MK14>ACR

Good for you FBD that you can make the AK work. This gun seems great on paper, but the recoil... dear god the recoil.

Kick/Silencer on all AK classes are a must. You must learn to talk sweetly to the beast to become it's master. Surprised

In all honesty, my accuracy is so bad that sometimes I think the bounce of the AK helps me hit. The laser-accurate guns like the MP7 need to be spot on.

Seriously though, if you give the AK a shot with Kick/Silencer and it still doesn't work, give up, but not until then. They are both unlocked by level 6 I think, so just a game or 2 is all you'll have to endure the horrendous bounce. The AK's true beauty is that it retains power at range with a silencer unlike the ACR, which has a quicker dropoff. Less hits=kill=Happy FBD!
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Type 95 > Mk14 Wini
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Mk14 is my next token purchase. I use it specifically for hardhat but it gets use on a few other maps. Stock its a beast and if you throw on rapid fire it turns into a raging animal. Its best for holding positions or watching a choke point. Hardhat imo is the easiest map to control the choke points so it works perfectly on it. If you control A and B you are extremely hard to beat.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Last night I gave the MK46 a fair try and fell in love with it. Silenced it is a beast and the only downfalls are the slow movement and the reload time.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:59 pm

And it looks badass with red camo!!!
    I actually like the G36 over the ACR for its rate of fire and beastly sound
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:18 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
    Mk14 is my next token purchase. I use it specifically for hardhat but it gets use on a few other maps. Stock its a beast and if you throw on rapid fire it turns into a raging animal.

Word!
    Back to top Go down
    Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 pm

i only use the g36c after i prestige to get me to level i need to be at to unlock my custom loadouts. it's pretty accurate, but just seems alittle slow and clunky, i'll pick one up from an enemy to use , but i wouldn't spend a token on it.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:27 pm

G36 is almost like a hybrid between SMG and AR. Good for medium maps...but I agree on recoil although I love FBD's POV...it might actually help me since my aim sucks. With the MP7 (which I love) I will often be lasering some guy but will be slightly off to the left or right and hence, I die!
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:40 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
    Type 95 > Mk14 Wini

Thems be fightin words son!
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 pm

carlmuir wrote:
    kjcolby1978 wrote:
    Type 95 > Mk14 Wini

Thems be fightin words son!

Why fight about it, there is enough love in my heart for both of those girls.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:33 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
    Mk14 is my next token purchase. I use it specifically for hardhat but it gets use on a few other maps. Stock its a beast and if you throw on rapid fire it turns into a raging animal. Its best for holding positions or watching a choke point. Hardhat imo is the easiest map to control the choke points so it works perfectly on it. If you control A and B you are extremely hard to beat.

Where do you set up shop with the MK14? That's a tight map. B overwatch on the A side?
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:36 pm

I've tried to use the MK14...I just don't have the game...I'm way too much of a sprayer. I like the G36...I use it in the grenadier class after prestiging...but the iron sights are awful and the ACR is just so much better.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:46 pm

The irons aren't horrible.. the irons are bad on the FAD though, IMO.

I've used the G36C a bit, it's fun and good for an Overkill class if you want to run 2 ARs or a sniper and an AR for close/middle range.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:16 pm

I didn't use the G36 at first but have also fallen in love with it. I can't stand the iron sights but after I put a red dot on it and kick I'm good to go! I also like the MK14 with an ACOG/kick. It almost works like a sniper rifle but without the hellish recoil.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 pm

I played with the G36C but as soon as I maxed it out, I ditched it. Yes it fired fast...but it just seems underpowered. I expect that with 4-5 hits a guy should die. I've never really had a problem with iron sights... I'm using the MK46 now. I'm liking it so far. As for reloading it, SoH is a must but since I die so much, I don't usually have to reload it. After the MK46, I'm trying to figure out which gun next to max out or get to 500 kills.

I'm using the Striker on Dome exclusively. I haven't tried the MP7 yet....but when I prestige again I'm using a token on the Stinger. I don't know about my other tokens.

Here's a list of guns/weapons I haven't maxed out or gotten 500 kills (suggestions from here for my next toy are appreciated):

all shotguns
    all sniper rifles
    any secondary weapon
    all LMGs other than MK46
    AK-47
    MP7
    FAD
    P9 and the last SMG (can't remember)
    M16A4 (the 3 round burst one)
    Riot Shield
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
    CrazyNixon7 wrote:

Where do you set up shop with the MK14? That's a tight map. B overwatch on the A side?

Me personally, I would set up shop right on the B flag. Yes directly on it, maybe behind it by the concrete cinder blocks. You get a straight path down to the tunnel to B, a straight path to the corner coming from C and a clear path from A. You cant get a better position then this one in Hardhat. I snipe in this location, so I can imagine how easy it would be with say an Mk14.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:35 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
    CrazyNixon7 wrote:

I spend my time moving between the overwatch of A to behind the dozer at B. That crate next to A is where everyone likes to pop up to look at A and when they do its an easy headshot with the Mk14. Behind the dozer i can cover the pipe that comes from the backside of C. Only issue i have from that position behind the dozer plow is the damn flag covers my view of the guys that sit behind the pallets. All i have to do to counter is jump onto the tracks and shoot through the windows of the dozer cab. I can look down towards the pipe from C from the left side of the dozer as well and still have cover.
    Back to top Go down

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 am

I like the "A Room" which leads to the Tube exit from C side... you can cover A, B, and the Tube all from there, needless to say you die a lot there but you also help cause pain
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

G36C... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: G36C...   G36C... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G36C...
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next