Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Lobby conduct last night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lobby conduct last night Empty
PostSubject: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 am

I apologize to those I was playing with late last night when in that lobby on bootleg with the killwhores. I let myself get into verbal warfare with those idiots then we had a brutal connection and got pummeled and backed out. Instead of engaging in verbal smack I will focus on not giving them the satifaction as we as the >30< are better than that, I sometimes let my emotions get the best of me but in the end it is just a game and we are SUPPOSE to be having fun and getting in a laugh or two meanwhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:53 am

Stream...wtf did you do now? Lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 am

Hey, we all do it once in awhile stream, I did the same thing yesterday!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 am

Dropped some verbal bombs on some idiots talking smack.....Nixon had my back though, I thing I heard "oh, your a tough guy"......Nothing that was said was terrible just not needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 am

No biggy. Everyone does it, I've learned to just laugh it off. Helps me a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:04 pm

I've never done that...shame on you Stream.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Hope you really layed into em. At least nixon was there to tag team with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Yea, as a matter of habbit I try to mute everyone not in the party or at least the ones with mics, sometimes when working on a class or checking challenges I forget. Hitting the mute button has helped me enjoy more games. Lots of crappy connections all around last night, being dominated by a bunch of randoms with crappy stats is never good. Hard to have fun with those connections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm

You would never catch me doing that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm

No worries Stream, I do it more than you (far too often).

I was extra irritated last night. When I got to the point where I was going to bitch about the PP90m1 I decided it was time to go.

Not sure why but I find everyone that is not a 30 to be an annoying bitch, really it's just me. They are just playing the game the only way they know how.... When I step back and look at the numbers, they ain't that bad.

I have a feeling I was sucking the fun out of Cerebus's lobby yesterday. Urgh, how to change. I will remove my mic again for a few night, that tends to set me straight for a bit.

EDIT - I think the rage mic has gotten me to smack talk more and it's becoming habit now. The CoD guys keep the chat open on purpose and instead of giving us quiet muted lobbies they have open our comms to the other team during gameplay and frankly I think it's BS.

Last edited by audiopile on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Can't be any worse then my...

"Eat a dick motherfucker!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:22 pm

I prefer to let them hear it in the rage mic, not the lobby. Especially Gold Stryker users.

"You're a fucking pedophile. Eat a cock."

Or for shadow campers:

"Get in the game you little camping fucktard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 pm

You're too adorable FBD...

I can't wait to tell you what I'm going to say to you whenever I get the chance to use my RED striker on ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Audio I am with you, I tend to charge my headset on nights in which I am short tempered. When you combine a terrible connection with a guy sitting in a corner away from an objective I tend to get irritated faster. Then when a bunch of randoms with a .40 W/L and .50 KDR talk smack in a lobby it tends to put me over the top for the evening.....Its all good, I am learning thats when its time to shut it down or go grab a beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Hahaha...no biggie man...it can be easy to get frustrated with this game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm

We really shouldnt let stuff like this get to us. I mean everyone camps at some point or another, adapt and overcome. Whether it be on a flag or a shadowy corner its gonna happen. I find when I get in a lobby of high kdrs I personally try my best to make sure they have a bad experience whether it be with a sniper or machine pistols. I go out of my way to either make them quit or hide in a corner. Works sometimes, sometimes it doesnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 pm

We should't have to apologize to each other just because we play against people who have parents who were related before they got married. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:40 pm

HAHA +1 spider!!

Honestly not a single person in the clan annoys me when bitching and I've never muted any of you because of it. I actually get a kick out of it and it makes me laugh(not in a bad way). I feel my bitching is annoying to others sometimes though. I don't know, that stuff just doesn't bother me, maybe it's because we don't have those annoying high pitched voices that crack all the time! Anyway, never a need to apologize to me.

Last edited by DEATH-THREAT-HxC on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Absolutely Vegas...Seriously, fuck those guys any way ya can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 pm

I am with Fish, I try to mute everyone with a mic before the game starts.

Don't want to hear them and don't care what they have to say.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
When you combine a terrible connection with a guy sitting in a corner away from an objective I tend to get irritated faster. Then when a bunch of randoms with a .40 W/L and .50 KDR talk smack in a lobby it tends to put me over the top for the evening.....Its all good, I am learning thats when its time to shut it down or go grab a beer.

When this happens to me (guy sitting in a corner away from an objective) or any other camper i come across i automatically go a different route to go and try to FLANK him and his team.
It is not best to go after the target when he or she is waiting ADS on the spot you just got killed from and or the area that he or she is covering up !!!! So you ask to team up with a 30 to go and FLANK the target aka CAMPER and most time's you get the target and some more kill's at that !!! Stream and other's that have the same problem try this it does work but take your time when FLANKING the target you are after !!

P.S
Remain calm and have a good time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 pm

audiopile wrote:

I have a feeling I was sucking the fun out of Cerebus's lobby yesterday. Urgh, how to change. I will remove my mic again for a few night, that tends to set me straight for a bit.
Not in the least. Truth be told I was in a cranky mood before I even started playing because the Bruins beat my Jets and my wife(Boston fan)...was rubbing it in. Now she's rubbing those bruises.....J/K!!!

Once I started playing even though there were some connection issues for sure last night, I actually cheered up and was having fun.

The best is when the enemy does the rage mike a lot. Every time I hear someone swearing after I kill them, it puts a grin on my face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:46 pm

You better be glade I wasn't in that lobby. I will not and do not tolerate such language. You will never hear me say such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Just another group of internet tough guys is all they were in that lobby. Thats exactly what i called them. I was ready to get into it more but i remembered my g/f was sleeping behind me and i didnt want to wake her with my yelling. Im sorry i didnt "goat pro" that lobby though. These guys were assholes before the match even started. Oh well we got spawn trapped really bad so i pulled us out. Im guessing that probably stoked their pathetic egos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Wheres Rif when you need him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lobby conduct last night   Lobby conduct last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lobby conduct last night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next