Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.

Go down 
+7
Winners
IronKneebone
Maverick9227
Sr Slampiece
rynovan
TheCanisDirus
JK STEELERS68
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Empty
PostSubject: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:42 pm

This clip doesn't even come close to showing how bad the lobbies that were running were. We were throw into a lobby last night B5wagon, Halospartan, Rynovan, and I. These guy pulled everyone even other teammate into the same spawn point. You couldn't move, you couldn't even shoot your gun. You could throw gernades I believe if you were on their team, but I believe they killed you. They had infinite ammo that self generated. like 255 bullets in the clip and it would get down to about 225 and instantly go back to 255 so no reloading. Unlimited scorestreaks so they would run like 20 hell storms in a row. Their names were changed and in like purple and green. It posted that their name was changed from their GT to another name. Some backed out but joined back into so we could get the game video at the end of the match. If you go to their games all of their matches were like this.

I messaged Slam on xbox to see if he could capture one of their games. Maybe send it into Thunder or someone to contact Treyarc. It is saved as Hacked Lobby on my files. It typed their gt into the description as well.

I think Ryno said he saw something like all out rape mode turned on and searched it on youtube and something came up.

I can't believe shit like this is possible. These are the people that should be making the game not these other money hungry asses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Hacked lobbys only took a record few days this year hahaha. Sorry you guys ended up in one... I was only placed into one and exited as soon as i moved and flew off the map with super speed like there guys are playing with in this vid... i spawned and went "ziiiIIING off the map... WTF!?" haha

Back to top Go down
rynovan

rynovan

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:45 am

Here is a link to the gameplay from this lobby. I posted it to youtube and I'd like to circulate it around. The hackers real gamertags are VexedMermaid99 and preachyClock314 they also have a buddy hacker named VeXACCuTioNZz that was also hacking on their recent games matches. They immediately changed their names when entering a lobby to dudeitsbrian and derrickhammer. You guys know who to send this link to, to help us catch this hackers. I reported them on xbox but we all know they don't do anything, the guys said they have been doing this for a week in public lobbies, so they're just doing it to do it and want to get caught obviously.

https://youtu.be/7R4_qnus_Ws
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:22 pm

I got the video recorded. That's pretty fucked up. I'll get it uploaded within the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Not a youtube expert Ryno, but thinking that "Black ops 2 hacked" in the title, and description may help in getting the views.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 pm

I tweeted it out to Thunder who exposes these assholes. Hopefully he'll check it out and post it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
rynovan

rynovan

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:14 pm

I had to render the video because I wasn't live streaming to YouTube so I couldn't name it. It's on the Black Ops 2 elite tv channel. I was told if you tweet it to triarch they're suppose to help too.
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:17 pm

I was looking at Black ops 2 hacks on youtube...... I didn't see any as blatant as this Ryno.
Back to top Go down
rynovan

rynovan

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Preachyclock314

Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. 11412_158351167653110_767815116_n
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 am

Here's the gameplay. I kept bouncing around between the players to see who's doing what. Looks like they just take turns being douchebags.

Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Hey Slam...is there a way for others to post the video on their channel, or is that something that shouldn't be done with others videos?

I posted ryno's video on BloackOps 2 forum yesterday, along with the GT's. About a dozen comments in about 30 minutes fuming over this shit. It lasted until some douchbag said I was "Naming and Shaming" and that "No one could be sure of the hack because they didn't play in the game"

REALLY...WTF kind of idiot are you??

Anyways, within 5 minutes it was taken down, from what I assumed was the douchbags complaint.

Although, in that short amount of time over 1,000 people viewed the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 pm

You can use a free program called FreeYouTube downloader that will allow you to save the video then re-upload it on your own channel.

So naming and shaming is wrong when they are blatantly hacking?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Hmmm...I know this would be a pin in the ass slam...but

wondering if you could re-render the vid, without the GT's

I will re-post to black ops forum.(or someone else can)
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Just so you know thunder has done a video on this. This is the same mod/hack used in the video you guys posted just different settings.

Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:40 pm

People still play this?

Why?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 pm

^^^I've asked that many times as of a month ago when i "quit" lol. People may say that "oh you already bought the game they don't care if you play" but i guarantee you that change would happen if only 4 months after release daily players drops to 100k and less. The way the media covers video games... shit would be a media storm if people gave up on BO2. (i know, it will never happen and CoD is doomed until dedicated servers... AKA doomed for life haha)

I say boycott it... or at least pick up Halo 4 and come enjoy the rest of us who are having a blast! haha
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 pm

This is the best I can do. It's more or less impossible to get the names off the top of peoples head. Unless there's an option in theater mode which I didnt try.

This video is unlisted so here is the link:
https://youtu.be/XPPj7VCmbq4

Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 pm

I tweeted Slams first video to acivision earlier

Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. MfenmFb
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 pm

I just don't get it...I don't get what makes that fun/appealing?? I guess I won't get it b/c I'm not 12 years old.

**whispers "come to the Halo...the Halo is good...the Halo is fun"...i just like saying THE halo...like my grandmother used to call it THE mtv**

I really don't want to poop on BO2 b/c I know many of you still play it very regularly, and I know I hate it when ppl poop on something that I like...but in all honesty - if you guys haven't tried Halo4 - pick up a rental and give it a shot with several of us that are playing it regularly. It really is a blast and i've yet to notice 1 bit of lag...period.
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 pm

I got The Halo for my son on Xmas. Maybe I'll try it today or tomorrow. Haven't played any of it so I'm completely green to The Halo.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:20 pm

^^let me know if/when you get on kneebone - we can party up and walk you through the basics. It's VERY diff than CoD...that's for sure.

The beauty is that there are a group of about 6-8 of us who are all brand new to the series, so we're all total n00bs - but in a way that just makes it more fun b/c we're all laughing our asses off at how much stuff we don't know or screw-up. And, our expectations are VERY low...lol.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Iron do it!!! Join us... going to host a Halo 4 Friday as well so get on it! haha

And noobs... speak fo' yo'self AK Razz But seriously, if you give it a chance i'm sure you'll end up really enjoying yourself man. It's so un-stressful and smooth that that alone is a big part of the appeal. Being much more of a thinking mans shooter is the other half lol.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:49 pm

sorry pretty-boy - I wasn't referring to you when I said there are 6-8 of us who are brand new to Halo:

Okra
Brennan
Brninit
Me
Nuke
Koi
BlackDeath

Bam! Yeah, that just happened.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:40 pm

That Tweet said they would pass it on to the appropriate party???????

Who the hell is in charge of this shit????????

"Uhmm that's Fred i think.........he might be around here somewhere"

"Can i call you back?, I'm new and uhmm i don't know who my supervisor is yet."

"Hey John, how do deal with these call's?"

"Tell them we're working on it and hang up!"

"Phew, this job's hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.   Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night.  Help needed to capture a video. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacked Lobby we were thrown in last night. Help needed to capture a video.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next