Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Empty
PostSubject: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 pm

For the assignments we have to get 5 wins in SQDM and 10 MCOM arms in Rush. Whos' down to play these game types tonight to work towards these assignments tonight 1/17?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Shit...tonight is the night I'm taking off to go to bed early, read and spend "wife time".

Good luck guys. You definitely need an Assault reviver in Squad death match to avoid the other teams reaching 50 or whatever kills it is first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:03 pm

I haven't unlocked the assignments to do that yet. I may stick to Conquest tonight until I can get to that assignment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

I take that back. I just checked the assignments and I need to win 5 matches of SQD TDM and arm 10 MACOMs. do you have to be using that class for the unlocks to count for the assignment? IE use the assault class during the SQDM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Carl,

Wifey time is important. It ensures that you can play with us later!

N8,

I do not believe you have to use that specific class. I say that because I already have 50 head shots, but I KNOW I've not gotten 50 headshots w/ my Recon class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm looking to be on around 9 est time...hopefully. I'll send you an invite to let you know I'm on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 pm

I will be on around 11pm -11:30pm EST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 am

We played some games last night and had mixed results some were great and some sucked.

You do not have to be running the class for the assignments, any will work. Heck if you get a headshot with an lmg it counts towards that sniper one.

I just don't understand why people feel the need to hover over our spawn in an attack chopper waiting for us to spawn only to kill us once we get into a tank or jeep. What a cheap kill and should not count as a kill for the other team or cost us a ticket. I think that if you are killed in your starting spawn (home base) then it should be hardcore ricochet rules!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 am

I might pop on for a bit tonight (18th). If not, I'll definitely be on tomorrow for some squad wreckage!
I'd also like to tackle some squad deathmatch to unlock that last assault rifle. The few games I've played of it (played quite a bit though on Bad Company 2) work well when we stick together to take advantage of reviving and ammo. Don't forget to spot guys (using the select button) and we have no problems ever communicating and calling out.
Only times it went really bad was when one of the other teams jumped into a tank and then they just demo people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 am

I am all for the SQDM but I played a couple times with randumbs and it was horrible, one went this way one that way and one hid in a bush. I tried to tag along with one but that never worked out well. 2 or 3 medics and an ammo guy to keep reviving people. The games I played I never saw a tank but that would be great fun to get into.

So does hitting the select button work for every class or just recon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:21 am

played a little last night. My opinion is Rush F'ing sucks and SQDM needs some more work. we got stomped at DM last night. If I had just purchased BF3 and jumped into Rush or SQDM I would have taken the game back, it was that damn bad. We went and played conquest and went on a 9 or 10 game winning streak before it was time to go to bed. That was great.

Hitting select will spot enemy soldiers for you team mates with any class. In order to win at SQDM you have to have a full squad, vary the squad perks, and use suppressors. Its 3 squads vs your 1 squad and they all zero in on your gunshot reports. Getting to the IFV is mandatory if you want to win. 1 driver, 1 gunner, 1 enegineer that dismounts and repairs, and 1 assault to dismount and pick off enemy. have the two dismounts stay in the safety of the IFV as we racetrack around the map and then dismount and clean up pockets of resistance is probably the best tactic. Just my .02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:32 am

Spotting anything and everything (enemies, vehicles etc) to me is critical. If I see a guy running around and I know he doesn't see me, I will spot him first so that the rest of the team sees him and then proceed to shoot at him. Spotting is great for those guys you know you arn't likely to kill but maybe a teammate is closer and can take him out.

The only problem I have spotting is some weird hand reflex where I throw my grenade the first time I try to spot. I seem to hit L2 before hitting Select.

Any and all classes spot Nathan. You can spot on foot, in a helicopter, tank etc and yes, it can be a big deal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 am

I agree. it is a big deal. I spend more time spotting enemy than engaging them. I too will spot them, then try to kill them. It has resulted in my death more than once becuase I am try to spot them and then they shoot my ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 pm

"Fuck Rush!" I think I heard that more than once last night. I'd have to agree. Everyone knows where to camp at whatever comm station already, so we are at a serious disadvantage.

The only highlight of the night for me was getting revenge on a tank for someone. Up close, threw a grenade at it for kicks, ran to the back and shot it with a javelin. Total of 250 or so points... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Sorry! That was me saying that last night. I got to the point I just muted my mike so I wouldn't be distracting you guys or taking from your fun. I will stick to Conquest. So what if I don't unlock those weapons from the assaignments. I probably wouldn't use them anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Not a fan of the rush, but with only needing 2 more Mcom arming before I get the next gun, I'll probably dip into a randum game or two until I get them.

I was irritated that as a squad we got split up in SQDM, but the team I was on did get the win, so only four more of those (Thanks to Wini for letting me headshot him for major bonus points).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 pm

I think SQDM could be OK. I had a decent game with randumbs. The was totally stomped for 3 mroe games. Reviving is key apparently. Also, the spawns are weird, so sometimes you spawn in someones pocket and sometimes right in front of them from what I could tell.

I fear we may be too far behind the curve on this one...

Rush sounds so fun, but I had similar experiences with it that Nate has had. We just dont knwo where to go and where to look. The head start on map knowledge if much more apparent on these modes...

Agreed with Nate as well on spotting. I am spotting more, but also dying more since it is not an easy position to hit and still saty engaged with the controller. It was coming in handy multiple times in last night as Anderson and Nate were able to use my callouts and spotting for kills as I for them as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:15 pm

If only I approved boosting and one of you would stay put on the enemy side in a vehicle so I can blow it up with my repair torch Sad

Apparently though on the Canal map and one other where you get the I think AMTRAC (land and sea vehicle?) if you play on the Russian side (not on the carrier), the AMTRAC are considered enemy vehicles even if nobody is in one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 pm

I thought killing the enimy vehicle was easy, only took me a couple of games trying. I guess I found the stupid guy on the opfor, just ran around with sprint and the tool in my hand and it was done pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?   SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SQDM & Rush tonight 1/17?
Page 1 of 1