Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Rush Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Rush Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Rush Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Rush Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Rush Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Rush Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Rush Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Rush Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Rush Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Rush Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Rush Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Rush Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Rush Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Rush Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Rush Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Rush

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:45 am

I thought it was fun. Who wants more?

We played well against the impromptu match against 4GC the other night. We were running with out a slayer, we didn’t know the maps, they run those maps all the time, AND most of them have better stats than our rag tag group of PTFO’ers. I call it a victory considering the factors involved. I was worried about a sick beating like last time. We did not roll over at all.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 am

I enjoyed it. We played well on their home turf. We worked as a team and that made the difference. They werent glitching so that was good. The last few matches we had a number advantage, but I was fine with watching them rage quit one by one.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 am

Glad to see you guys trying out other game modes. Nobody seemed interested a while back when we started and got stuck in CoD mentality of dom, dom, dom, dom and more dom.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 am

carlmuir wrote:
Glad to see you guys trying out other game modes. Nobody seemed interested a while back when we started and got stuck in CoD mentality of dom, dom, dom, dom and more dom.

Gun game in small doses is just fine by me as well.

N8 is right, it is all about the call outs and team work.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Definitely a fan of the Rush gameplay. One of the best times was N8 and I shutting down the entire right side of the map on the first set of MCOMs on Metro. He sure was handy with that 240!

TDM and GM are ok in small doses, but in general I prefer an objective based game.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Gun master is a mixed bag of frustration, irony, and false highs. You get going, feel good about trying to score in the top 5 because you pull away from the pack, and then get stuck on some piece of shit gun ie .44 magnum while everyone passes you by. By the end you are still running around with a cumbersome pistol, crappy shotgun with frag rounds trying to get a kill while getting sniped from across the map with LSAT LMG's and M320's. So frustrating.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Speaking of other game types I still need to get my 5 rounds of Squad TDM wins for my assaigment. I never finished that one.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Anderson and I played a game of STDM on one of the new maps...great time, and my only win in that mode.

We met up with a couple guys that wanted some strategy, and just held down one area. I'm down for more of that mode especially with some 30's.

We had 2 medics and 2 supply guys at all times. Worked out great.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

I like Rush. Whenever I am on again, I wouldn't mind some. Of course, my opinion may be invalid due to lack of playtime.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:27 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
I like Rush. Whenever I am on again, I wouldn't mind some. Of course, my opinion may be invalid due to lack of playtime.

Untrue.

I hear you Nate about gungame. Played over lunch today with Turp and have changed my opinion about it. It is a great way to learn the maps. It is a great way to learn how to shoot better in general since you are using so many different weapons and types of weapons. Placed second to get my achievement.

Don't hate the magnum. Headshot 1HK abound 2hk for everything else. It is a mindset change- I think that all that I have to do is get one shot on target. I dont ahve to get 5 shots to hit, just one and only one. This takes the pressure off and I seem to do better. Revolvers take a little more patience to use since you can not just spam them. Rewards go to those who aim and peek around corners. Once you get to the PP everything is easier. The rapidfire shotgun with the frag rounds is a pain to get the kills since they nerfed the frags. This is the hardest gun IMHO.

Glad to hear that more people like Rush.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:02 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:

Yeah, where you been foo?
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Don't hate the magnum. Headshot 1HK abound 2hk for everything else. It is a mindset change- I think that all that I have to do is get one shot on target.

It would be a lot easier to get the headshot if they would just play nice and hold still for a few seconds, but NOOOOOO! everybody just has to rush around and shoot me in the back. Smile I have never been one for camping, but it may be the only viable strategy in this game style. I did a little better last time I played by just patrolling a small area, but the flow of the battle moves around the map and I ended up stuck on the far side of the map away from the battles so I wasn't racking up any kills. I do think this game mode makes you better because you have to take your time and practice aiming rather than my fall back method of victory thru superior firepower that works so well in Conquest. ie M240 with suppression.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I enjoyed it. We played well on their home turf. We worked as a team and that made the difference. They werent glitching so that was good. The last few matches we had a number advantage, but I was fine with watching them rage quit one by one.

Aww damn i missed out on watching the 4GC rage quit? Was it on their own server? Rush can be fun only if the entire team is playing the objective. I havent had many good times playing it so im always hestitant to try it again.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:10 pm

yeah, it was on their server. After they all quit it was 7 on 2 so we hopped off and onto another server.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:21 pm

"We do not approve of this misleading thread topic"
Rush Rush-Band1(1)
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Now Now, quit thread-jacking BF3 threads or get off the bench and get into the game. Coach is willing and ready to play you son, you just have to want it. The drop in your KDR is temporary, glory is forever, and riding the pine never gets you the pusssy, so my advice is tighten up your jockstrap and come play with the big boys. Smile
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:56 pm

C'mon...that was funny.

They're my favorite rock band evar! I got a little excited when I saw the title.

Tournament baseball is over this week, I'm out next week on vaca, and then I'll get me a BF3 to hold me over till Blops 2. Can't bring myself to put the mw3 disc back in now that my blood pressure is in check.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:10 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Aww damn i missed out on watching the 4GC rage quit? Was it on their own server? Rush can be fun only if the entire team is playing the objective. I havent had many good times playing it so im always hestitant to try it again.

The worst offender was Royce and he is no longer with the clan I understand. He was the one with 1k in m26 glitch kills in 2 days and used it against us. 4GC as a group has ‘outlawed’ BS glitching.

There were one or two guys who were good players who had a great KDR. Until we delt with the tank on Caspian border Chewey went 26-1 I think. Once we started harassing them things went better. There was not a time when I thought I was killed it was BS.

They do a better job with vehicles than we do I think, especially air support. Considering the fact we did not use our plane to any positive effect I think we did well. N8 tried, but honestly if you cant kill with it I think you are better off on the ground defending or attacking.

We missed your 2.* KDR. We needed to burn some tickets on those matches defending, but no one was up for going 32-7.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 pm

FBD wrote:
C'mon...that was funny.

They're my favorite rock band evar! I got a little excited when I saw the title.

Tournament baseball is over this week, I'm out next week on vaca, and then I'll get me a BF3 to hold me over till Blops 2. Can't bring myself to put the mw3 disc back in now that my blood pressure is in check.

It was funny. a +1 reach around for you. Rush was good, Def Leppard is better. Just my .02

@Wini, yes I tried with the A10. Accidentally spawned in on it. I suck with it, but I almost got a kill by kamikaziian it into the ground. Missed the tank by *this much*
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:27 pm

<--- tried to roadkill with the A10. Didn't get it & crashed into building. So sad.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 pm

FBD wrote:
C'mon...that was funny.

Looking forward to having you FBD. Don't tease
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm down for Rush anytime and the CRTC would be so pleased that I'm getting my recommended dose of Canadian content in this thread.

I am willing to try some matches with the 4GC guys again if that's true Wini, I just remember feeling really cheated the couple times I have played with them.

Also down for the SQDM anyone whose still looking for their assignments.

Some more Rush related content, I used to love this show...
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Well then, If I get time off for good behavior from the warden tonight I will get on and play some SQD TDM. hopefully there will be enough guys willing to play that we can get a full squad and win those 5 damn games I need to win.

In SQD TDM I don't know if the best strategy is to defend an area and force them to come to you, ie patrolling, or make a break for the IFV and use the vehicle with side gunners to try and rack up the kills. Anyone have any experience with this game mode that can chime in?
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 pm

I think it all depends on the map. The CQ maps are better to defend one area though.
Back to top Go down

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 am

smallz wrote:
I am willing to try some matches with the 4GC guys again if that's true Wini, I just remember feeling really cheated the couple times I have played with them.

Also down for the SQDM anyone whose still looking for their assignments.

Agreed, the match on Seine Crossing stood out as a bucket of BS for me. I dont mind playing with some guys who are good, but when the whole team is great it is no fun. I think the guys we played with last time were not a bad group of guys, but I didn't talk to them. Like I said I was not killed in a way that I thought to be BS the other night.

Based on the experience we just had I would play them again.

Nate and I were waiting around for a group last night, but ended up doing some gun game, which was its own kind of fun despite not getting in the top 5. Great way to learn maps and earn attachments on guns I have not unlocked yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush   Rush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rush
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next