Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
kids Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
kids Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
kids Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
kids Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
kids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
kids Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
kids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
kids Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage

kids Empty
PostSubject: kids   kids Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey guys..
I am a single dad and my son lives with me. We play MW3 together everyday. When I play with the clan it is usually split screen and he is with us. His id is Ricky 10 09 97. He is 14 and better at the game than me. He would really like to join our clan so he can have our tag and not feel left out. He is not one of the normal annoying kids.

Also if you see me online send me a invite to play Smile
Back to top Go down

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:26 pm

The clan has never had any issues with split-screeners. I have played split-screen with my 19 yo son before. I just ask the group I am playing with before I do it. Split screen can add some lag on PS3, not sure about the Xbox. As long as the squad is cool with it it shouldn't be a problem.

I don't know if he can formally join the clan due to the age issue. That will be something to run by JKSteelers (Xbox MOD) and The1URLooking (Admin/Big Cheif) to get their blessing because it takes a roster slot away from another potential clan member.
Back to top Go down

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 pm

I cant remeber which platform it was but think some set up a children of th he 30 roster.
Back to top Go down

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 pm

I cant remeber which platform it was but think some set up a children of th he 30 roster.
Back to top Go down

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Do a post in the xbox section Rick about kids of the 30s on xbox. The previous one was in ps3 UK section I think. Not sure if anyone linked up out of it.
Back to top Go down

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Happy to have clan members and their kids split screen with us. I do it with my son many times. I am finally better than him though cheers
Back to top Go down

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:08 pm

I don't have a problem. I have played with your son and seems like a good kid. it's something you should take up with the 1. Kids of the thirty sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:51 am

like fran said i remember something about this being brought up before. i thought there was a thread about 30 members and their kids online IDs, i believe.

my son, 5, and daughter 8, have enough trouble with the survival mode, but in a few years i can see this being an issue.

good luck
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 am

beckvillebird wrote:
like fran said i remember something about this being brought up before. i thought there was a thread about 30 members and their kids online IDs, i believe.

my son, 5, and daughter 8, have enough trouble with the survival mode, but in a few years i can see this being an issue.

good luck

ok i dont mean to hijack the thread but i have a huge question my wife have gotten into some srs bsns knockdown drag out arguments about this...I am expecting my first son in a couple months, and i didnt see a problem with him playing around and shooting the walls and such when he is 4 or 5. he just wants to be like daddy and play. my wife is staunchly against him playing anything where its remotely violent at that age. How did you get your wife/ significant other to be ok with letting them play? i remember playing war back in the back with toy guns when i was a kid and im not a crazy killer o.O
Back to top Go down

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:48 am

IW games have cash flying not blood like Treyarch games, a lot of it is me wanting to play but my wife doesn't like it when i play because it is "too violent" and i am "ignoring" the kids so i turned on survival mode and let the kids watch for a while and they wanted to play, so when she heard us talking about it and how much they liked it, what could she say?

my son liked it alot more than my daughter, and its pretty tough to keep me and him alive after about round 9/10. but its fun nonetheless.

it sounds to me that this may be a fight for another day? you got some time before this is really an issue, but i told her this, boys are violent, and i been playing video games since i was 5 and i am a functional adult, and its good father/son bonding.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:06 am

yeah i think your right. ill have to sneak in a few wall shooting games for riley when he is old enough lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: kids   kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kids
Page 1 of 1