Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The Mystery of the spinning kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Mystery of the spinning kids Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm

We all know this why we joined this awsome clan, On Monday night we had a great group of six playing Dom, Till The Mystery of the spinning randumbs was discovered two members of the other side were looking up spinning around shooting in the air. What caused this strange behavior? After the match we asked the randumbs what type drugs they where on... the reply was "i don't know"
I have seen some stupid crap in this game but is was a new one for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 pm

THEY SAID THEY WERE BORED AND IT MADE FOR SOME EASY KILLS AND A HELLUVA GOOD TIME FOR ME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 pm

They helped feed my killstreaks quite nicely those 2 games. I wish there were more people out there like them Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Well I did enjoy the dual Skorpions they kept dropping, nothing pisses the other team off more that dual Skorpions, well maybe my M-60 on nuketown. that does usually create some good hate messages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 pm

We had 1 better today, a lobby of a obvious clan of 4, killed themselves the entire game.
Either with rocket launchers or by jumping off the sides of hotel. one guy went 0-115!!!
Others were around 3-4kills and 70+deaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 pm

holy crap i havent seen numbers like that since a game of HC on mw2 there were these guys (randoms) that were spending the entire game trying to see who could kill each other the most.....

guess who got stuck on that crappy ass team!

very needless to say we did not win that match but it was amusing watching those guys rpg everybody!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:16 pm

After I read this post for the first time, I just happen to watch a youtube video...with spinning characters. The video was set to music and in between the shooting they had goofy clips. Perhaps your target practice was only a youtube video in progress.

Perhaps they were just a bunch of tards...

Last edited by Kagan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Tac inserts and the radioactive pool on Radiation. I saw them drop the insert and then just as I was going to shoot them they jumped in the pool and died. WTF. We only won by 100 points...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the spinning kids   The Mystery of the spinning kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the spinning kids
Page 1 of 1