Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

30 Fantasy Football League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

30 Fantasy Football League Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Football Players   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 pm

With football about to begin soon, I hope. I was wondering if anyone from the clan plays Fantasy Football. As far as I know you might already have a league for the 30.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 pm

I play, I am in 3 leagues already but I would love to play in a league with the dirty 30. Let me know if you need my email address. I am also in 2 pick em leagues too......yes I am a junky. My wife is in as many leagues as I am, she loves football......got lucky with that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:07 pm

I would be down for a league...there is not one for 30 at this time...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm

I'd play if we had a league. I nominate jsavvy to be commissioner of the >30< league.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 pm

I've played for about 15 years now and would gladly be in one if we can coordinate an online draft time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:28 pm

I am in, just let me know when
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 pm

With the recent UN-Locking of the Lockout thanks to Roger Goodell and other NFL mediators we will actually be having a professional football season this year. In years past, I've been an avid fantasy footballer with some buddies of mine here, but with only a month of training camp and preseason around the corner I've decided to humbly step back from my pay league this year because it's going to be quite the crap shoot IMO.

So, I was thinking maybe several of us 30's might be interested in creating a league together. I've got experience setting up a league on ESPN.com which is a pretty easy platform to use.

The way it works is we would have a draft after the last preseason game. It takes maybe 2 hours. Each team would get 60 seconds to chose a player in each of the 16 rounds. Ideally we would have a 12 team league separated into 2 divisions. You play each team but your record really only counts against your division kinda of like how NFL playoffs work.

If you're interested leave leave a shout on here, and I'll PM you with some info I'll need (like an operating e-mail address) to invite you into the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm

JK Steelers68 already started a post about a 30 fantasy football league, there are 4 or 5 guys that said yes so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Thanks jsavvy, I sent him a PM bc I must have missed his post. In the meantime I'm curious to see what sort of a following this post gets. Let me know if you're interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 pm

I am in Burt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Yeah im in also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Alright boys, well I've made some progress. I created a league named the Dirty Thirty Bowl. As of this message there are 4 teams. I sent you PM's for your e-mails so I can send you an invite since this is a private league. It's hard to believe that the first preseason game is next week, I can't wait! Looking forward to this fantasy season fellas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Posted on JK's thread, but I'm in.

Gonna get email on rules, scoring and how the draft will run?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 pm

When you sign in for the league, you can see all the rules, scoring, and draft settings, otherwise I'd be happy to e-mal them as well.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 am

Well it's only been a day and we already have 3 owners signed up for the Dirty Thirty Bowl-BurtReynolds (me), Gorilla, and Jsavvy. I've sent invitations to the other 3 that have PM'd me-JK Steelers, Carl Muir, and Razor. This completes one division of a 12 team league. We're making some good headway so far fellas! We still have a month to get another 6 owners in.

I've set the draft date for September 4, at 2:30PM CST. This can be adjusted for scheduling purposes. We will be having an online draft which means you'll need to be around your computer for about 2 hours that day to participate. Let me know in advance if this date/time isn't going to work for you and we'll try to make some other scheduling. I picked 9/4 because it's either the last day of preseason or the day after and it's a Sunday.

If you all don't want to do an online draft, we can do an autodraft which we don't have to be present for. The way it works is you pick your top choices and they are put into a list. ESPN.com randomly organizes the drafting order 1 hour prior to the draft and begins drafting that way. You all let me know what works best for you. I've done both, I think the online drafting is a lot of fun.

So keep spreading the word guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Any way we could do an email draft (where each person is emailed when it's their pick and it goes over a few days during the week)? Still fun like online but helps spread it out and avoid scheduling issues? Sunday afternoon will be tough for me...I would likely need to just set my queue and roll with it. Weekday evenings would be better if we need to stick with online/live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm

We could do an offline draft pick via e-mail. I'd have to do some research as to how to appropriately go about that. I'd imagine something could be setup to where we can all access the same spreadsheet maybe through 'google docs' and proceed that way. We would have to be diligent as to remaining in the order we organize our draft in. Let me look into that a little bit today. There may also be a website that specifically supports this kind of thing for either free or a nominal fee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 pm

I play on the NFL net work every year And we do an automatic draft. You just rank your players in advance and the program does the draft for you. What are the chances of all 16 players being able to make it at the same time. I was the only 1 who ranked my players in advance and I won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Some kind of autodraft would work well. draft by email will take weeks to 10 guys to draft out like 14-18 players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Well I found and put together something that would work for all intensive purposes. If you check the e-mail addresses you gave me I sent a link to a google.doc that allows all of us on the list to Edit/View the document. There's a cheat sheet in the tabs at the bottom as well as scoring results from last season. If you all want to do it this way where we can all access the same document through google.docs this is available. We would just have to mindful of the draft order as to whose turn it is. If you all just want to autodraft with an ordered list of picks we can do that as well. Check it out, still needs some tweaking as for the number of players and teams.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Hate to say it, but the draft is one of the best parts of the whole thing. My friends and I hold a live aution draft every year at a bar or at someones house. I love the S*&^ talking on how good their team will be, or ripping on what crappy pick someone made.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I've done drafts online where you could either be online to make your pick live, or autodraft if you were not there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Any other takers? We need 6 more I believe still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 Fantasy Football League   30 Fantasy Football League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 Fantasy Football League
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next