Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Losing interest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Losing interest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Losing interest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Losing interest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Losing interest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Losing interest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Losing interest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Losing interest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Losing interest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Losing interest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Losing interest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Losing interest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Losing interest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Losing interest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Losing interest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Losing interest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:22 am

My MW3 playtime has been decreasing every night. I don't know if its all the revenge spawns, 4 bar connections that play like 2 bars. Host Disadvantage is a real big problem with me. I almost always pull host in this game like I did in black ops. Its not host pro anymore now its I got host oh nell no. With all the hype this game formulated before release its been a real big letdown for me. I'll be honest I doubt anything in this game is going to get fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 am

I hear ya man. This game has been out for barely two months now and playing it seems more like a chore. I think IW had some good ideas on paper but poor execution. Last year I was in love with Black Ops all through summer. Once I hit 10/80 I'll probably play more of that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 am

Yea maybe bf3 is worth taking a look at.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 am

Agreed, I had to break down and buy BF3 yesterday!
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 am

I suppose I'm lucky Vegas in that with work I have to take a weeks break every 3 weeks so I'm not bored yet.....I agree that I don't think they will fix any of the big problems with this game....quick question Vegas, how do you know if you're host?.....the only way I know I'm host is if I'm playing with randoms, get an invite and leave and then I see the host migration screen
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 am

richm1975 wrote:
I suppose I'm lucky Vegas in that with work I have to take a weeks break every 3 weeks so I'm not bored yet.....I agree that I don't think they will fix any of the big problems with this game....quick question Vegas, how do you know if you're host?.....the only way I know I'm host is if I'm playing with randoms, get an invite and leave and then I see the host migration screen

I can usually tell by load time, other peoples connections and usually Im a few seconds behind everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Yea maybe bf3 is worth taking a look at.

Gasp!

We would welcome you with open arms anyways Wink
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 am

Ok...so my boys Vegas and DeathThreat are about to plunge dick deep into BF3...and lookie there...I have a copy and have played 2 games. Well. Guess it's time to Squad Up... I'm looking at you as well Mr Shorty
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 am

Yea im most definitely going to pick it up before the month ends.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 am

Also the fact that I prestiged last weekend got another 55 levels and still have yet to recieve my prestige token is a big reason for all of this. I've talked to support on four different occasions. The last time I talked to them this is what they said "You should stop opening new tickets for an old issue, we already know about your problem and will work to resolve it." And then I say " So when if ever will I recieve my token?" Thier response "Sorry at this time we have no eta." Yea Fuck you IW/Activision.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:58 am

Ah that explains a lot Vegas, thanks
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 am

Typical bullshit from Activision
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 am

Thing is...as someone last night mentioned...all our x30x bros go on and on about BF3 and how steller it is. Well, that's cool and all but can I get some of the ugly stories as well?
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:28 am

MANIC wrote:
Thing is...as someone last night mentioned...all our x30x bros go on and on about BF3 and how steller it is. Well, that's cool and all but can I get some of the ugly stories as well?

This is Manic being manic, and Im going to have to agree with him. Whats bad about BF3?
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 am

The wife and I made over $1,500 last night hosting a gold party. I think that enough for me to pickup BF3 tomorrow. Been watching some videos on Youtube so I am not a complete noob when I start.

And so the great "2012 MW3 Exodus" begins.

Time to squad up!

Last edited by SoonerChris on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 am

wth is a gold party?
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:38 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
wth is a gold party?

LOL, I knew that question was coming.

We hosted a party and had a certified and bonded gold buyer come and purchase used gold (i.e. old rings, class rings, sterling silver, etc.) For hosting we got 10% of what everyone sold to the buyers.

There was around $8,500 of gold and silver sold so we got $850 from that. As well, we sold about $700 of our own. Wife and I got rid of our class rings, an old chain of mine, etc.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:40 am

Oh wow, grats man.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 am

Negative Stuff for BF3

1. Max party of 4 per squad. Not sure if there is a way to get a whole bunch of x30x guys into one game. You can always try to join a friends game in progress but no guarantees.

2. Voice is sometimes okay, sometimes shit.

3. Slower pace at times if you are in love with the arcade style of CoD games. People in games can still go like 20-5 though.

4. Slow leveling, but there is no prestige (I don't think) so it can take a while to earn more weapons for each class. Although you can play co-op to unlock 8 weapons for multiplayer and the Back to Karkand expansion has 10 more weapons that unlock by doing certain tasks in game so you could work on those too.

5. Spawn system in TDM (only) is odd and brutal but nothing new compared to MW3. The rest of the game modes spawn systems allow you to spawn at home base, captured flag points and you can choose to spawn on squad mates.

6. Tactical flashlight attachment is a pain in the ass as it blinds you.

7. Extreme use of the USAS shotgun lately with the unlocked Frag rounds. I'd imagine a slight nerf coming though. Most weapons are well balanced and the ability on a lot of weapons to cycle between full, semi and 3 round burst is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 am

Damnit Damnit Damnit...another addiction is heard calling my name.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Oh wow, grats man.

Thanks. I honestly didn't know there was that much to be made in used gold.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 am

SoonerChris wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
Oh wow, grats man.

Oh hell yea man. Even old dirty gold. It can be cleaned and then remelted. Gold will ALWAYS have value, always.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 am

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello again. The reason I left awhile back was because of basically what this thread is about. Chris is dead-on with his 50mbps comment, I have 35/35, and at least 50-60% of the time I'm affected by the same thing. I admit I was getting frustrated with my phantom 4 bar connections and bailed on the clan, and people were right to get upset. I figured best thing was to cut out and not leave people hanging, because I don't think these issues will get resolved. But I do like checking in on the forums, the convos are great! I never had a problem personally with others, I just figured it's best to take a breather instead of starting a migg type drama over our dorky hobby.

I still play, but it's just because I hate watching my wife's tv shows, lol.

Since I left I basically just decided to become an independent Striker griefer. I levelled it up to gold status and run around with Range fucking shit up. Hit 10/80 last week and barely cared. Randoms suck, but they're easy pickings.

Bowling's "revenge spawn" fix is a flat-out lie, if anything, it's worse now. So is his lag compensation. I've resorted to limiting my 'net to 150 incoming, 250kbps outgoing. I'm STILL chosen as host half the time. Know what happens? The game starts, I'm the only one in, but no one else can get in the game. Then the forfeit clock starts and I get the win after 20 seconds! Other times people squeeze in but I get booted.

I got my old gym membership back, and other than running more I'm going to be working out with my heavy bag and cutting into my frustration mw3 time lol.

My assessment now is that you're going to get fucked in this game no matter how good you are. Nothing you can do about it. I don't even fight it anymore.
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
SoonerChris wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
Oh wow, grats man.

Oh hell yea man. Even old dirty gold. It can be cleaned and then remelted. Gold will ALWAYS have value, always.

I knew it was worth something with the price of gold over $1.800 but the shocker was the 10% we got for buying a little food and wine and hosting the party. Money in tha bank!
Back to top Go down

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 am

The grass is always greener on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Losing interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing interest   Losing interest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing interest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next