Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:36 am

Well to say the least I have been on just not as Reaver due to having to get off online in a seconds whim...so I have been playing on my sons tag FPH_OUTCAST04 at least I think that's right, just didn't want to take up space with the fam jus to have to hop right back out , after all sometimes it take sforever to just get the match going. Number 2 with the company thats been around here lately we have taking turns running matches and because the guy is not all that great, I sure wasn't imposing that mostly non help to the clan trying to win.....he no good at making call outs because he doesn't learn the maps he jus likes to play...so he says but he would be alot better player if he would learn them...anyways if some of you want to add my sons tag feel free to...hell that tag is ahead of myself, gay-vader, and deathdealer0186....3 more ranks and it will be time to push the button, and mine is at level 60 his is lik 77......I will be getting back on as Reaver more and more as ppl slow their coming round just been crazy....I want to thank all of my online family for their support,love, prayers, positive vibes(lilrif), and all the love and caring!! Please know that My wife and I think of you all everyday. Everything is going good and her recovery is going well. We will have to go to the plastic surgeon every week till the drain bulbs are removed, chemo will start some time in late Feb., and we will be meeting the Oncologist next week to find out what other treatment's she will have to have another higly likely 1 is Raidiation. blessing are coming through as the oncolgoist is only 30 mins away instead of us having to go 2hrs away which will make the sessions easier on her to recover from. I will keep everyone informed to all the happens.

MUCH LOVE,
REAVER & AMANDA BIVINS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are headed in the right direction! Stay positive and together you'll beat it!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Glad to hear that things are going well. Keep up the good spirits and remember we're all thinking about you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Best wishes and prayers from your extended family right here. Keep up the fight and the positive thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Glad to hear that things are going well...no problem about not being on to play...you will get the time again...keep up the fight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Keep it up reaver we are rooting for ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Great to hear Reaver! Keep kickin ass both of you and we'll see ya soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Glad things are good as good as expected.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm

keep your heads up, and keep trusting in God!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Eyes on the Prize Reaver.

No apologies necessary here. Rest assured, when life slows down and you and Amanda finally have some time to relax, you'll be welcomed back with warmest regards and glasses held high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 am

We all love you and your family. Good things happen to good people for a good reason. We will pray for you my brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:38 am

Glad to hear things are going well. Prayers for you and your family.

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!   UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE and Sry I haven't been on as much!!
Page 1 of 1