Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Empty
PostSubject: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Xbox Elite Premium members get the maps today.

PS3 Elite Premium members in February.

Xbox users who don't have Elite Premium in March.

PS3 users who don't have Elite Premium in April.

Does that sound right to ya'll?

I also read that for Non-Elite Premium members, there going to bundle multiple things in the pack when it's released. Such as SpecOps missions and game modes as well. I don't really care about those things much at all.

When they do bundle it together, is it still going to be only 2 maps? If so, they better not charge $15 for it. THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK!

Anybody know anything else about this? Not really liking Activision right now. And it's not about the money. It's the principal of the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Not sure, but after stating I wouldn't invest another dime in IW, there I was today.. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Agreed. I feel like I got ripped off with Elite. I remember early on I stated that I wouldn't be spending the money on it, but then got caught up in the hype and bought it so I could keep playing with the clan and contribute to the elite clan roster. Then elite shit the bed and it was a big disappointment, but I thought to myself, "self, at least you get the map packs for the cost of Elite premium and are still ahead." Now I find out how bad the release is for the map packs for PS3 users and how much longer we have to wait over the Xbox users. Just frustrates the hell out of me that I got taken. I handed IW my money and got a prompt thank you very much, now go fuck yourself from them.

The only bright spot is that I am really enjoying BF3 so this latest dick whipping by IW doesn't hurt as much because I just DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MW3 anymore. I will look at Black Ops 2 becuase the first one was good, but MW4 can suck it.

Signed,
Pissed off previously loyayl COD player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Ugh... I don't understand why Activision is being so coy with these release dates. Just announce them FFS.

http://www.callofduty.com/contentcalendar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:35 pm

I agree with N8, BF3 is getting better every day and I'll be spending more time on COD when Blops 2 is released! Treyarch for THE win!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 am

This is why i did not buy the elite. if i am going to pay for a yearly subscription it had better be more than BS content and a freaking website. I will just buy the map packs if they look good. so far the content is not shaping up to be worth the money. Also IW can go suck it from here on out. srsly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Well the heck with the elite glad I didn't wast my money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Glad I didnt spend money on elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

pariah_81 wrote:
if i am going to pay for a yearly subscription it had better be more than BS content and a freaking website.

It's not even a year, it's 9 months of "release content".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm

I saw they announced PS3 elite elite gets the new maps Feb 28th.

It sucks that we have to wait to get the maps but by the way I figured it, by getting the subscription, I get the DLC slightly cheaper than if I bought everything like before.

I don't really "use" elite all that much, although it was kind of useful to see the heat maps. Overall I guess elite is a wash for me. I could take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
dmiles

dmiles

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:04 am

I've been a cod fan for years and keep going back to it when i have time to play, which isn't nearly enough, but all you guys talking about BF3 is making me curios. I already own the game but just really haven't given it a chance but i think i will now. as for elite premium i got it but don't use it, just a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)   Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I understanding this right? (map pack issue)
Page 1 of 1