Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Something wrong with the site?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Just get it close to the size that it is now. + or -
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 pm

New colors are great. Easier on my old man video game strained eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Seriously. Thank you! cheers

Green is definitely easier to read.
Although I don't like the new logo, I'm happy because the old one took a lot of time to load and it was really big lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Like the green.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Looking good man nice improvements for sure.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Green stands out a lot more. I like it. Nice work on the logo too. I like the incorporation of xbox and ps3. Too bad it isn't PSX3. lol

+1 on the rotating chicas too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm on board with the GREEN as well! Thanks for the changes Dave!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 am

here ya go Dave, try this as the Header graphic and lose the text at the top. I'll get back to you soon with a few more images and a link that will explain how to have the header images randomly change.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/86/17/82/header12.jpg

heres another. Carpet matches the drapes.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/86/17/82/header13.jpg

Last edited by obxj on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 am

its on there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 am

Banner is too long, i have to scroll over to see stuff on the right. Can that be fixed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 am

Dead_Eric wrote:
Banner is too long, i have to scroll over to see stuff on the right. Can that be fixed?

Think that may be on your end, Eric. Its fits fine on my Screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:46 am

Dead_Eric wrote:

if your screen resolution is lower than 1280 wide, then youll have to scroll. I can shrink them to 1024 but it would be easier for you to up your resolution or buy a better video card. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:48 am

I guess 1280px is too much for several screen resolutions. I would try to stay under 1000px (usually 960).
Also, removing the title text wasn't a good idea because it's gone even in the notification emails. I would try to hide it instead.
Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:

Yep i figured it out, fits fine on my widescreen monitor but not my square one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:50 am

Dead_Eric wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:

Yep i figured it out, fits fine on my widescreen monitor but not my square one.

Ahh, yea Im using a widescreen as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 am

lol, i gotta figure out how to zoom out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 am

nevermind
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:57 am

I switched it back temporarily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Holy Butt-holes and hand gernades Batman...this site has gone to the Christmas stage!!!!!
But I like it!!!!!!!!! Great job Dave!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 pm

ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
Holy Butt-holes and hand gernades Batman...this site has gone to the Christmas stage!!!!!
But I like it!!!!!!!!! Great job Dave!!!

Do NOT google image search for "buttholes and hand grenades". YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:44 pm

two images fixed:

Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 MW3_chopperhead960

Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Header-cityscapelightgreen960

Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 CMW3_green960

Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Gi_cover_960

Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Header_BF3_bigboys

Last edited by obxj on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Nice work obxj. Keep posting! (I like the top one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Nice Ob! Liking the banners and the green, but than ofc green and dutch go good together Razz
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Awesome banners OBJX! My only thought is unless you (or someone else) wants to keep making banners, the MW3 one will eventually go away when the next game comes out. But otherwise, they all look great!

I like your sig too... lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Nice work OB, I like em all!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:03 pm

im added a few BF3 logos . thanks for all the compliments, if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to throw em out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with the site?   Something wrong with the site? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something wrong with the site?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next