Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
randumb crap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
randumb crap Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
randumb crap Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
randumb crap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
randumb crap Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
randumb crap Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
randumb crap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
randumb crap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
randumb crap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
randumb crap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
randumb crap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
randumb crap Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
randumb crap Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
randumb crap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

randumb crap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

Got on a little later than usual tonight so I missed out on a couple groups. played with one for a bit but had to leave. Had some rough matches. Got back on and either teams were full or 30's playing bf3 which is all good. had to play solo with randumbs. just want to say that you get used to teamwork and communication and when you get thrown into a lobby full of dipshits it sucks. what I"m saying is thank you to the 30 for making gameplay SO much better. I will be getting on in a little bit hope to see you on.
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:09 am

not sure if ive played a round with you yet... if you see me send me an invite
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 am

i know how you feel SIC, i hate to play with randoms and you can forget about getting a "W", it seems i almost always lose when i'm with randumbs, hard to cap, defend, kill, take out air support, repeat, repeat, when you are the only one doing it.

I LOVE >30
cheers
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 am

Thats why i never play domination when running solo. i tend to rage in the mic and rage quit every time.
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 am

played with you a few times shotty, will send the invite if I see you again. yea, I usually don't play dom alone. usually tdm or search and destroy or sometimes drop zone.
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:42 am

Ahem...FFA. You get to shoot ALL of those asshat randumbs!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:47 pm

it's been great running with you and the late nite wc30 guys the last 2 nights, the only game type i will play solo is kc, and that's only because i'm waiting to get in on games with clan guys. thanks 30 for making my gaming time a whole lot more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

I hate playing randumb games now...if I can't get a small group together I've just decided not to play...if I do play solo I often run mercenary so that I know the other team isn't organized either...
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 pm

yes, ffa. i used to play hardcore ffa on black ops maybe I'll try that, nothing like a one hit kill.
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Good call on the mercenary Hoffy. Whenever I was forced to run solo, that's what I'd play.
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Kamea6 wrote:
it's been great running with you and the late nite wc30 guys the last 2 nights, the only game type i will play solo is kc, and that's only because i'm waiting to get in on games with clan guys. thanks 30 for making my gaming time a whole lot more enjoyable.

It has been good. Four bar connections(except for the 2 bar yellow connection last night, but we won anyway) and everyone is having good games. I see a couple kd's going up along with win loss ratio. After my new job starts I won't be on until after 10 pacific.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:37 pm

that's about the time we all come on anyway, so we should be all good for some late nite wc gaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 am

I still have to play solo cuz it seems like nobody here wants me in there matches. I know I suck but I was told that didn't matter
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 pm

The cool thing about Mercenary is most matches you can run around shooting these unorganized fools in the back. Hard to win, but usually good for the k/d and xp...LOL.

Lookin to pull a late night tonight...maybe I'll get some games with some folks I haven't played with yet.
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:09 pm

BloodY_CruiseR wrote:
The cool thing about Mercenary is most matches you can run around shooting these unorganized fools in the back. Hard to win, but usually good for the k/d and xp...LOL.

Lookin to pull a late night tonight...maybe I'll get some games with some folks I haven't played with yet.

Send me a FR. I should be on tonight. Always looking to play with new clan members.
Back to top Go down

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:13 pm

I love mercenary myself. Usually. The only problem is that sometimes you have to play Domination which is in the rotation of the Mercenary playlists.

Mercenary Domination is like pounding your face into a brick wall. And just as productive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

randumb crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: randumb crap   randumb crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

randumb crap
Page 1 of 1