Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: My First Impressions....as promised

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Empty
PostSubject: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:04 am

Ok, where do I begin. The only thing similar to MW3 might be the button controls. I had a blast playing with the crew last night even though the learning curve is much higher than a COD game. ON one single game I crashed 3 choppers and died and laughed each time, I also flew a jet out of the map and died, ran a boat into a concrete structure and died, etc.....

The only slightly frustrating things were the brutal recoil on the support POS gun and getting shot without even seeing the enemy (which happened alot). On a positive note I did have 4 total sniper kills and one was across the map and was a headshot.

All in all I had a great time and was a GREAT change of pace from MW3, I plan on playing both games equally. Alot to learn and I know it will take time, meanwhile I will be the NOOB and provide some laughs for everyone including myself.

Last edited by Stream_Man on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:08 am

we can squad up and make an oops reel...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 am

It's a fun game. A guy I work with suggested getting in an unranked match that's near empty or empty to learn the art of flying choppers/jets. Also, I play a lot of TDM which has helped me level up some guns.

As it stands now, even playing solo most of the time, I like this game A LOT better than MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:20 am

Unlocking attachments will help alot with weapons, especially if you set up shop with your LMG and the bipod attachment. There is like zero recoil then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:55 am

Jamie,if you wanna laugh like we all did in private matches the other night ,all you gotta do is jump in a chopper with me.We will have wonderful take off, and a deadly crash.I remind you that this all happens in about ooooooo 10 seconds.LOL. I was so tired last night, that I just couldn't play but 2 or 3 games.I'm starting to get used to everything,but I am still a NOOB.I'm going to start spending more time with BF3, since it's easier to find a squad to join.MW3 is getting so over populated that it's just frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:13 pm

there are Private Matches on BF3? cause I would love to learn to fly a freaking chopper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 pm

MANIC wrote:
there are Private Matches on BF3? cause I would love to learn to fly a freaking chopper

Only real place to learn is the 2nd co-op mission. Sometimes you will fly, sometimes the other guy will fly.

If you're in with a friend and want practice, you can just keep quitting the mission and restarting until you are flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
Ok, where do I begin. The only thing similar to MW3 might be the button controls. I had a blast playing with the crew last night even though the learning curve is much higher than a COD game. ON one single game I crashed 3 choppers and died and laughed each time, I also flew a jet out of the map and died, ran a boat into a concrete structure and died, etc.....

The only slightly frustrating things were the brutal recoil on the support POS gun and getting shot without even seeing the enemy (which happened alot). On a positive note I did have 4 total sniper kills and one was across the map and was a headshot.

All in all I had a great time and was a GREAT change of pace from MW3, I plan on playing both games equally. Alot to learn and I know it will take time, meanwhile I will be the NOOB and provide some laughs for everyone including myself.

How many times did you mean to melee and went prone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:08 pm

@ Grumpy none.....I run tatical on MW3 so that part of the transition was fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 pm

I switched the melee and prone so I would quit doing that lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm

2nd impression being spawned trapped 5 games in a row sucks and makes VERY unfun to play.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 am

Stream_Man wrote:
2nd impression being spawned trapped 5 games in a row sucks and makes VERY unfun to play.
Lol ok sorry, I had to laugh at that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 am

Stream_Man wrote:
If I get spawn trapped 2 games in a row (only happened to me on Terahn Highway and Metro), I will leave the lobby. Since they don't mix up the lobbies between games, you end up playing with the same useless teammates and also against the same very good players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I haven't experienced a much spawn trapping, but I don't think I've played more than a couple games of TDM. I usually play conquest or rush. I can't say I prefer one game over the other.

@ Stream-I noticed that after you unlock a few different gun it becomes more fun to play because you are at least competitive. Watch some of the challenges to unlock other things as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: My First Impressions....as promised   BF3: My First Impressions....as promised Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: My First Impressions....as promised
Page 1 of 1