Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Finally made the switch...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Finally made the switch... Empty
PostSubject: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 am

over to Tactical Button layout. I was just getting so pissed when i would knife the air in the middle of a fire fight and just about 90% of the time i would get killed Mad Mad Mad . Its takes a lil time to get used to it but the first game i went 17-11 (not to shabby) using the ump w/RDS & rapid fire. Hopefully ill have it down pack in a day or two and get some scores like mr scruggs & K.Hammer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 am

I've been thinking about doing this same thing. On MW2 I used to use the tactical flipped layout.

I am currently having the same knifing the air problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 am

Just incase you haven't seen it already, good luck with the switch it will be worth it.

Also don't forget to sub, comment and share the videos on the Over30Clan Tube page Wink

Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:22 am

its amazing when you get good at the dropshot. you do it automatically without thinking lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:21 am

pariah_81 wrote:
its amazing when you get good at the dropshot. you do it automatically without thinking lol
i was making my self do it everytime i shot someone. It savde my ass at least 3-4 times last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:46 am

I switched over awhile ago after watching killface's video. I'm still not any good at drop shotting, but knifing air is a big help...also I'm better at using the knife as pushing circle gives me a little more control...lose those panic knife battles, but I always did anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:57 am

I have switched but still suck at the dropshot. I think when I get get better at it it will help my game A LOT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:33 am

I have been using it most of this game. It has saved me alot of times. The only thing I don't like about it. When I am crouched behind a crate or barrel. I will be shooting at someone and next thing I know I am laying down and can not see where they are, and am not shooting at them but they shoot me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:28 am

hoffyguns wrote:
I switched over awhile ago after watching killface's video. I'm still not any good at drop shotting, but knifing air is a big help...also I'm better at using the knife as pushing circle gives me a little more control...lose those panic knife battles, but I always did anyway...

Keep on Trucking Hoffy you'll get there, try and go over the top with the Drop Shot to begin and use it every chance you get until it starts to feel natural. Then you can just use it when you need to and it'll be instinctive.
Oh and thanks for commenting on YouTube, leaving comments under the videos will help the channel grow. Especially if you have your FB and Twitter linked to Youtube as the vids and links will then show up in a post on your Social Network pages.
Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:33 am

what missing me up some times... ill drop but ill click the button again and get back up lol but the good thing i never stop shooting by knifing the air. Oh another thing thats fuuny i dropped a guy to final stand you should have seen my dumb ass crouch stand crouch stand before i hit the effin "B" lmao still got him tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 am

I was going to congratulate you on the new vagina, then I saw that's not the "switch" you were speaking of. Plus I'm not your usual thread derailer, I'll leave that to the pros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:40 am

When I first started using it, I found a guy and ran up behind him. He had now idea I was behind him, I went to knife him and ended up tea bagging him 2 or 3 times befor I found the knife button. The best part was that ended up being the final Kill Cam so the group I was running with go to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:47 am

Oh shit... now I'm going to have to kiss Killface. Switched this morning and it seems to come naturally. Was having 2.0 KDR games. Extended mags seem to be a big plus here in the beginning. Got my first knife kill in my 3rd match. Head to head battles were win after win. Prepare to be smooched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am

Only tough part of the transition (non-sexual) for me was with the varible zoom on the sniper rifle but now I have no issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 pm

loving the pp90 w/the drop shot. (silencer & ext mag)

Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:39 pm

70 deaths from Q scoping

seen some dropshots from you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:22 pm

I feel your pain. I waited until MW3 to make the switch to tactical. I know the first few games when I needed my knife, I drop to the ground thinking WTF!! It took me a while to get used to it. I am glad that I am not stabbing air anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally made the switch...   Finally made the switch... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally made the switch...
Page 1 of 1