Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Lag Switch

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 pm

A ffa game I joined and came across this loser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj9oAQVZmBM
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

I hate fuggin cheaters!!! That's BullSqueeze!!!

Notice at 2:30 in the video he does not kill that guy right away....
...It's because the killcam would've showed him lag switching.`
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:39 am

Watch the other one the guys made of the same game @ 2:30 the guy runs right by him looks mental from the killed guys pov
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:50 am

I was accused of running a modded ps3 last night. Add it to the list of crap ive heard from sore losers. I was told a few times i was reported by this lovely "manly sounding" woman on the other team. I didnt even have a huge game or anything. 37-5 with 3 defends on jungle and i was told there was no way i could have that with all the running around the map i was doing. Sad thing was i hung around the hut above b the whole match watching it and the path to it along with the sandbag bridge. Add having a modded ps3 to the others ive heard like hacker,lag switcher and so on. Getting mad at me for 37 kills is a joke. Lol trying to play last night with pneumonia made me sluggish too so i can imagine if i had dropped 50 or so kills on them.
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 am

I remember a time when everyone played games just to......play a game. Videos like this that show how desperate people are to make themselves look good in the stats category.
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:45 am

I'm not good enough to warrant those kind of accusations. Although I did a match of CTF yesterday on Hanoi and all I did was defend and went like 30-2 and I got accused of cheating. Nice ego boost for me. cheers
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:23 am

DemonShroom wrote:
I remember a time when everyone played games just to......play a game. Videos like this that show how desperate people are to make themselves look good in the stats category.

spot on bud!!

bomber
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 am

Lag switching looks boring and easy. I've seen a bit of this myself with guys warping around the screen, and me getting shot when already around a corner because he freezes me on his screen even though I'm already around it on my screen.
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:40 pm

So anyway...How do I Lag Switch again?
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:15 am

They have a vid on you tube on how to make a lag switch. Don't think I'll be making one. I see now what's going on in some of my WTF just happend!
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 am

I played TDM on Array and watched a guy on my team do it he went like 53-2 I was 2nd with 8 kills and so on bulls@## if you can not use skill do not play. Why??? .. I really dont care what your kd ratio is just play the game. Myself and Reaver played Dom last night and the other team was playing TDM we smashed them objective cap A B C not kill kill kill. All Done, it just pisses me off when people cheat to win... LOSER Suspect
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:40 am

I like lag switchers. I think they add a lot to the game. More challenging in many ways. What screms fun more than going 6-19? Nothing in my mind. It is one thing to be just not as good as a majority of the players out there, but lets add the dynamic of playing with modding douche. Any hope of improving has been crushed. Fun for me is coaxing the together the motes and other remnants of my e-pen that have gone through the grinder that is playing against 15th prestigers who have nothgin better to do than cheat.

Our only hope is that due to the decreased difficulty players will get bored and leave the game sooner.
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:48 am

"modding douche"...

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 am

I wish for the day when I have a good enough game to get accused of cheating. I will have a big party that night!
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:23 am

Nothing worse than a cheater. Not fond of getting killed by the M60 but I really hate a cheater. It is one thing to get host and have a slight advantage but to get host with a lag switch and then use it to cheat, nothing worse. Had a game last night that everyone in our clan started out like 1-5, and this one kid was just mopping us up like nothing. Once I got a kill as I think I was the last one to get it I bounced starting a game 1-6 and them capping C&B and camping A on hanoi is no fun. I mean I don't like to get beat its all part of the game but to have a guy appear way around the corner and your dead is a bit much. I actually quit 2 or 3 games last night and I didn't play many others. I may have just been having a really bad night not sure.
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Ooow never heard of this, can't imagine me using it tho.. Than I would go 100-10 or something and I think around 50 is just fine for me. Laughing Nahh but honestly I don't need cheats or mods to be called a cheating bastard I'm just that good.. cyclops

Hmm, this kinda makes me sound like an elite! But to be honest I don't really care if I have a good or bad game.. altough when I get spawncamped the *&$%*&^ in a game I need to stay in there for the next round and punish those who abused me!!
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm

tema wrote:
Ooow never heard of this, can't imagine me using it tho.. Than I would go 100-10 or something and I think around 50 is just fine for me. Laughing Nahh but honestly I don't need cheats or mods to be called a cheating bastard I'm just that good.. cyclops

Hmm, this kinda makes me sound like an elite! But to be honest I don't really care if I have a good or bad game.. altough when I get spawncamped the *&$%*&^ in a game I need to stay in there for the next round and punish those who abused me!!

Wow Tema your modesty is very humbling, I haven't been accused of cheating for a while so I think maybe my game is slipping. Maybe it's to much time on MW2.
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Earlier today i went 102-15 then 68-11 in back to back games of dom on nuketown and in the second game i kept being called a modder/hacker/cheater/camper by one of my own randumb teamates. He didnt like the way i camped my butt down basically the whole game next to the moving truck and defended b. Said he was going to report me and being 15th prestige lvl 50 i should know better and play the game right. I mean how else am i supposed to play?
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:07 am

Oow nice games there than Crazy, hahaha but xkillfacex I was just joking around Very Happy I have a no clue why sometimes my game is going great and sometimes I'm better of playing singstar...
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:09 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Earlier today i went 102-15 then 68-11 in back to back games of dom on nuketown and in the second game i kept being called a modder/hacker/cheater/camper by one of my own randumb teamates. He didnt like the way i camped my butt down basically the whole game next to the moving truck and defended b. Said he was going to report me and being 15th prestige lvl 50 i should know better and play the game right. I mean how else am i supposed to play?
I'm happy just to go 16 and 11. I don't think i'll ever see the day I go 102 to 15.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 am

Nice avatar TEMA. LOL I played in a game that felt like that video last night. We were winning and then all of a sudden the lag and diconnect errors started kicking in. We ending up losing that Hotel match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:49 pm

usandthem1 wrote:
CrazyNixon7 wrote:
I'm happy just to go 16 and 11. I don't think i'll ever see the day I go 102 to 15.

Im with you on that. I dont have big games so 16-11 is a good game for me and id say that would probably be average for me. I suck at the game but doesnt help with all the peeps that cheat in the game. But i still have fun. Im good as long as im in the +.
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:12 pm

I don't think lag switches are that common. I have seen a few games where I am sure one was used against me but I don't know how I would prove it. I have seen fellow clanners be accused of having a lag switch. They don't, they're just that good. I think the lag switch is more of a problem on the xbox. Just my .02. Maybe they are an epidemic and I really don't suck as bad as I think I do.
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 am

I was playing last night and there was one guy accusing Nixon of cheating. It sucks that when you are good as he is you have to hear how you must be cheating. People need to realize its a game and some people are just better than others.

It was funny when he said he is going to speak to his friend at S@ny and have them review the game. I think everybody says they have a friend there when there are pissed in a game...LOL
Back to top Go down

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 am

That was funny. Nixon had that dude pissing himself with rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lag Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lag Switch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next