Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Lag Switch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lag Switch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 am

That was funny. Nixon had that dude pissing himself with rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 am

At least that guy had enough sense to say he sucks at the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am

Everyday is something new now. Last night i think i went around 41-4 and proceeded to hear im using aimbot and some sort of "wall" hack. This guy says he has a friend that works at sony and he'll send him a file of the game so that i can get banned. Next game i had almost the same score and it just pissed this guy more off saying my ps3 is isnt going to work anymore after his friend gets involved. He said im probably on my 2nd ps3 cause my first was probably was banned from the network. I thanked him for dying a bunch and adding to my kill total and told him maybe i should report him for "boosting" my stats Razz Next match i was 28-13 and now im hearing i shut my hack off and played without cheats. Its funny to hear all this garbage but im starting to get tired of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Just mute everyone on the other team, at the same time reporting any offensive emblems. CrazyNixon, I know they will go as far as sending messages if they get really pissed, but for myself I do it to minimize my rage level, it's already high enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:03 pm

So true if I wanted to cheat do you think I would have died so many times? Just look at the playercard that tells it all.. Best thing about Black ops is the mute button I do it all the time to the other team, I dont want to hear yours jaws flap cause you got whipped up on, Take your ass and go play LBP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Mutting the other team is usually the first thing we all do...but sometimes, after they've been beaten, its so entertaining to hear their bitches and moans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 pm

HAHA Yes I have to agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Whitebread...when my net issues are sorted I'll try to get LilRiff to join us for some guilty pleasure of shit-talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Hell yes I will like that Im pretty new so I dont talk much but when I start to play with you guys for awhile then I can start alittle...lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm

I got lag switched in a game of dom the other night. I find it intriguing. I would love to try to build and use a lag switch just for curiosity sake, but my basic morals won't allow me to do it. Would it work in combat (bot) mode?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 pm

No it only works online and when you are the match host. Alot of people mistake simple lag for a lag switch. If you are being lag switched you'll notice that constantly everyones connection will turn to 1 bar for a few seconds then go back to normal. Plus if you watch a killcam and you actually seem to freeze in place before you get killed thats another sign. If the switcher holds it off too long it will actually disconnect him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 pm

WHITEBREAD844 wrote:
I played TDM on Array and watched a guy on my team do it he went like 53-2 I was 2nd with 8 kills and so on bulls@## if you can not use skill do not play. Why??? .. I really dont care what your kd ratio is just play the game. Myself and Reaver played Dom last night and the other team was playing TDM we smashed them objective cap A B C not kill kill kill. All Done, it just pisses me off when people cheat to win... LOSER Suspect

I remember that Wb...it wasa roflofao...game for sure......they reminded me of the old cartoon....duh..which way did they go geroge?.....LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 pm

You guys will find any excuse during a bad game huh? *laugh*

I am surprised though as doesn't that count as cheating / hacking and isn't it reportable? It should be fairly obviously from games if you bring up the ingame menu showing 1 guy at 4 bars and the rest of the team at 1 bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 pm

On some occasions it will just do a horrible job of picking a bad host. With a lag switch it will just spike the lag for a second or two. It is reportable, but not sure how often they do anything about it. I've only encountered obvious ones a couple times to be honest. Most of the time it's bad play and then the rest is my at times crap connection. I've been told sometimes I even seem to be jumping all over the place even if it seems smooth on my end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 pm

I can see why they use it though. When I'm hosting a GW of 18 I sure could use some help getting the other team to hold still. I get about 12fps. :sarcasm:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:03 pm

There are modern lag switches built with a module that pulse's the internet connection. They work just like a lag switch but when activated it acts like your flipping the switch 10x per second. This allows them to go undetected in ping rate. You will not see a major drop in connection like with the old "light switch" style. (red bars) You also don't see yourself freeze in place for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 am

Imagine a controller with a pulse lag switch that was activated whenever you ADS. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 pm

This is so cheating. There were 4 games this weekend that i noticed this lag and went in a corner and hid and watched the bars. This is so noticable and so shitty to do. Hopefully their accounts are no longer after that game. Mawahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Blatant lag switch on what I think was Friday night...as soon as the guy shot me around 3 30's said "Lag Switch". The replay had me around 20 from where I finally died...which was behind a concrete block wall on grid.

Lag switch...take the shot...Lag switch...no hurry...just taking his time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lag Switch   Lag Switch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lag Switch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2