Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 pm

For a while (cant say until when) when mines where placed you could only see them when looking at them.

Now they appear as BLUE squares on the map!!! what the feck is all that about! So unless ppl are really stupid no more mine kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:38 pm

PS3 bad guy mines appear as red and good guy mines appear as blue. You cant always spot them. If no one spots them then they don’t show up on radar.

I still get lots of kills from them and they ahve been like this on our side since I remember.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
PS3 bad guy mines appear as red and good guy mines appear as blue. You cant always spot them. If no one spots them then they don’t show up on radar.

I still get lots of kills from them and they ahve been like this on our side since I remember.

So its only if there spotted there appear for the enemy then, thats not that bad then. Thought it was all mines good to know cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 pm

The assault, support, and recon class do not see the enemy mines on the minimap unless someone spots them with the spot button. The engineer class sees the enemy "red" mines on the minimap regardless of whether they have been "spotted" or not. You can use the eod bot to disarm or blow them up. If you are running engineer in a vehicle the mines will show up on the minimap for the driver even if the driver is a different class.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:06 pm

ow that is pretty crappy, going back to my old tactic then.... C4 BOOM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:31 pm

I think Wini holds 1st place in the clan for mine kills. Heck, I think he even got a service star off it of recently (100 kills).

Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
I think Wini holds 1st place in the clan for mine kills. Heck, I think he even got a service star off it of recently (100 kills).

I have 208 Smile but I dont think I will bother that much more with them, easier to kill tanks with c4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Ogbunabali wrote:
MiiisterAnderson wrote:

I have 208 Smile but I dont think I will bother that much more with them, easier to kill tanks with c4.

It is easier, but in terms of score/min, its better to lay down mines and get back to capping points and killin' dudes. Then BAM, double kills with a flag defend!
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 pm

I have 162 Land Mine kills... but haven't bothered laying one down since they now show up on the mini map. I've been doing the same with C4 now. If I see a tank coming, I'll drop C4 on the road and wait for it to drive over to detonate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 pm

LOL!! I just looked.. I have 23 Mine kills.. I am so far behind the curve it's ridiculous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:48 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
LOL!! I just looked.. I have 23 Mine kills.. I am so far behind the curve it's ridiculous

Curve schmurve. Remember I put a lot of those 'upstream' of anderson and Crossfire...

Find choke points near flags. Places where the vehicle has to go. Lots of times they blow them up. a good number of times a jeep will drive over them aat 80 mph. WOOT!

I try to figure out how to place them every time I die. When I remember to do it I get more kills...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed   BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Xbox Mines have been killed
Page 1 of 1