Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The reasons I use Semtex in MW3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Empty
PostSubject: The reasons I use Semtex in MW3   The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 am

I hate when I kill myself by my grenade rolling back or bouncing back at me.

Not to make to lite of the post below.

It could not have happened at a better time.

http://news.yahoo.com/bangkok-blasts-wound-iranian-attacker-4-others-135304254.html

Police who had been called to the area then tried to apprehend Moradi, who hurled a grenade to defend himself. "But somehow it bounced back" and blew off his legs, Pansiri said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reasons I use Semtex in MW3   The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:44 pm

lol I have done that several times and found my self running from my own grenade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reasons I use Semtex in MW3   The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm

I use semtex too...except for Dom on Interchange. If you go with frags, you prime em and get em to roll right down in that crater at B. I can usually get a few doubles and triples a game.

But I have hit a few light poles and signs with frags, nothing like getting killed by your own grenade! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reasons I use Semtex in MW3   The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:21 pm

I have use semtex the last two prestiges trying to get the emblem and am only about 20 out of the 50 needed. I think im going to skip it and come back after I have got all the lethal emblems. Sometime I miss at point blank trying to stick to guys. Still get the kill though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reasons I use Semtex in MW3   The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:25 pm

I am the worst at getting stucks. But people always seem to stick me with em. Now my wife on the other hand is a natural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The reasons I use Semtex in MW3   The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:03 pm

I like to use them in Drop Zone (which I was on this morning). I can chuck it into the middle of the zone when the other team is there and it doesn't roll out, I can often get a "stuck!", and you can get the Group Hug challenge (stick semtex to an enemy and have him kill a teammate). Fun to stick them to the care packages....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reasons I use Semtex in MW3   The reasons I use Semtex in MW3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reasons I use Semtex in MW3
Page 1 of 1