Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Empty
PostSubject: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

I used a coin to unlock the BB's, I know that might sound foolish but to date I have 166 kills using them (just over a week). If placed correctly they work and take much less time to place than a claymore. Stalker pro only works against them when the enemy is sprinting. I usually run up into an upstairs room and throw them in front of the windows or around corners where people tend to slow down and creep. The only downfall is in KC where you most likely will not retrieve the tag, especially if its upstairs somewhere.

Why do the frickin' flash and stun grenades take SO long to release? I die at least once every game tossing one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:36 pm

I love the BB's bro. I have to check my kill count, but it isn't bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

I have learned to listen for them going off. If they do you can hit the prone and survive the BB. If I am running Stalker pro I just keep moving if I haven't already shot it to destroy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:48 pm

What is the effective range and damage of the BB's compared to the claymores though?

The BB's seem to have a small range but that could just from my experience of throwing them in bad places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Range is small but they are not as obvious, I have gotten a few dbl & triple kills in the past. Even without sitrep, claymore are more obvious to me and take forever to place.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 am

I seem to never get kills with BB so I have tried claymore's but I just suck at placement or I die to much and dont get the use out of them. I will stick to the knife and semtex.... I love the knife.. but still to kill anybody lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:55 am

For MW3 they all suck, use the semtex and try for a stick, just about the only way for me to get kills or hope the nade rolls under their feet. I run stalker on most of my classes so I think I have very few deaths from BB (frisbee of death) or claymores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:11 am

The other day I stuck a guy with a semtex from pretty close range on B flag...as I'm bringing my gun back up he just charges me and we both die in the explosion...pretty funny suicide moment.

I tried the BB a few games, but it seemed like they just got run through...but it sounds like your placement tips could help...I may give them another go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

As for the slow flashes try SOH pro or quickdraw pro, one of them lets you throw and recover form it quicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 am

I like the bouncing betty. 9 times out of 10 when I place a bouncing b I get a kill with it. I haven't even tried claymore yet. I guess I probably should lol. And I use semtex because from what I've read it takes too long to cook a frag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex   Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bouncing B's vs. Claymore, frag, semtex
Page 1 of 1