Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Claymore kills (Need Help)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Claymore kills (Need Help) Empty
PostSubject: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:07 pm

When going for hacker pro, I used to play first strike and place claymore around corner of C on stadium, but now with all of the maps it is much more difficult to get that map.

I need suggestions on best gametype or class to run and get claymore kills. I need 24 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Can't you get c4 kills also? It is a lot easier doing the c4 instead of claymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Use C4 instead of Claymores? You get 2 C4's per spawn, versus 1 claymore and you have to rely on placing it in a heavy traffic area and hope someone doesn't run Flak Jacket or Hacker where they'll either run through it obliviously or see it and destroy/hack it.

With C4, you can guard an objective in Domination from nearby and throw it then double tap while it's in the air (Square on PS3, not sure about 360) to blow it up. It's easier on some maps, like when you can pt C4 on the ceiling because people tend to not look at that (like B on Crisis).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 pm

I don't bother to toss my C4 unless I am going to trigger it right away. 9 times out of ten it is destroyed or flashed if I leave i on an objective. Stupid red light.
If you want to use claymores playing DOM then put one on the back flag. Other game modes are better for claymore kills, TDM, HQ, FFA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:27 pm

I made a lame try at using C-4 as a nade for a bit. The throw and detonate controls are not intuitive to to me so I gave up. With enough repetition I imagine one could get really good at it since it is essentially a nade with no fuse and a really short throw. I saw a guy use it on Silo to great effect. From a higher vantage point and with the right arc it went a long way. I imagine the B window on Hanoi would be a good place to use it from since it is not that far of a throw.

Claymores? Try to use one every life. I pick side routes where ghosts and LWP users like to flank around to bug our flag. Be sure to set it near a corner and pointing outward so no one can get behind it and hack it.

My fav medal is 'Claymore Marksman" WTF. Like you can be an excellent shot with a planted booby trap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm

CTF works very well for claymore kills. Most people fun marathon and light weight to get their pro perks. No hacker means they dont see it and no flak means they die. stick it on the flag or near the flag on a avenue of approach and you can get quite a few claymore kills a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm

I have been trying to use C4 for a while but it just doesn't suit me. Claymore is an easy kill for me. Just stick it around any corner or on any flag, or a high traffic area. Even in the middle of the road, hell somone will run into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Great spots are the handrails inside of buildings such as the A buiding in villa. If you stand a foot back from the handrail and jump up onto it (not when is says hit x to jump over) you can place it at eye level up on TOP of the handrail, most people look at the stairs when going up. I get at least 1 claymore kill a game as I always put one down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Put claymores down just inside doors in high traffic areas. I get plenty of kills that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:27 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
CTF works very well for claymore kills. Most people fun marathon and light weight to get their pro perks. No hacker means they dont see it and no flak means they die. stick it on the flag or near the flag on a avenue of approach and you can get quite a few claymore kills a game.

This...so easy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Also as a rule always flash the flag before you try to pick it up because the other team will have a claymore on there also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm

I know there was a topic about this before but if anyone needs help with certain pro perks (plants for flak and ninja for example) just send a message and I'm sure we can get a party together to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:19 pm

I am a random claymore dropper. 45 deg angle inside high traffic areas, make sure it's far enough back not to give it away. Sometimes on my first one I hang out to see if any hackers come snooping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Set up claymores in doorways of room then throw decoys inside room there are always randumbs that come even tho they know its a decoy! They just can't help snooping in someone elses affairs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Also claymore kills are a lot like nova gas kills just keep using them and eventually u will kill somebody.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 pm

So I need 8 more. I was chunking some meat packages onto B on Radiation and got a couple doubles and triples this afternoon.

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:08 pm

CTF is best game for them..Very few Flak or Hacker users. And the ones that do are playing defense on their own flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claymore kills (Need Help)   Claymore kills (Need Help) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claymore kills (Need Help)
Page 1 of 1