Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Empty
PostSubject: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:46 pm

These people are the first group to get deleted. None of these people have ever visited the forums that I show. These names will be gone by 5:00pm central today unless they speak up or someone else vouches for them.

Hello,

Your account on Over 30 Clan has been judged inactive by a forum administrator. If you would like to keep your account then sign in, update your profile, join the appropriate usergroups, and post otherwise you account will be deleted by 5:00pm central time today.
Usergroups are found in the forum menu.

If you wish to stay in our community, please connect yourself to the forum - https://over30clan.forumotion.com

4CHjay
agastro
amytych21
Asian149674787
Assassin_Grim
Bassectomy
BigElk77
bigpapaB12
B-ROCK7878
c o o r s 31
camo urban
cappindomez
CASEYDUNCAN
chattanooga29
ckomisor
cmrcodythebeast
crazywack
Cwes
cyclonedragon206
Dman5665
DMFD
Doodab1981
DrunkTeddyBear
FLUFFYNINJA14
fudgedit
Gethynator
gotti2414
Gravedigga117
guziec
Hetman2000ca
hookman1971
I Am 5partaca5
iTALianO_25
Itz Tasteful
jbecker
jo24se
Js42
judgedya
Juicy Baggins
K1LLforFUN13
KDC31
LandWhale
levimkoln
Lt Dan
LTGBeretta
Matt100
MattB18
Maverick_7788
mazzy81
moejoe1980
mw3lover<3
nathaniel santos
neutronu8877
Nicolopoulos32
over30clan
oxomechanicoxo
paul.atzenhoffer
Pavel Leontowich
Revalong
REVEREND 79
rowlesy44
RVCA_SWAG
Sanman305
SeanMurphy603
SgtBradt
S-K-O-A-L--DEMON
slowe
Solitude_73
south2009
Starrychelxx
STORMRIDER471
StudMuffin2269
theboss
thehundreds01
tourniquet1981
tsupermants
Tuff Blood
US_ARMY_RANGER-S
uwodude
Vello
VietnamWilson72
xaos_bach
YouBadYouBanned
YouBadYouBanned4life
zspina

Last edited by The1UrLookin4 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 pm

85 names
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:55 pm

wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Never seen/heard of anyone on that list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Nor have I...

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Um, someone signed up with over30clan? lol

Don't know any of these people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Chattanoga29 is just pc illiterate.He played alot of BOs with us.He just doesn"t have MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Me neither, but that's not saying much these days. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Good. glad to see the house cleaned. Too many signed up and never bothered to log in and participate with the clan. I have never even played with these guys either.
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 pm

I still play with uwodude and I believe he's sporting the >30<.

over30clan may possibly be JK as he has an identical GT for new clannies to add to their FR. Maybe not, just saw 2 possible exceptions for deletion. uwodude is also listed on the 1st roster for Xbox Elite.

Never visited the forums, ever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:24 pm

I am suprised its only 100 people on the choppinng block. Thought it would be closer to half.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 pm

2 names have been green lighted to stay let me know if there are any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:43 pm

I know Nicolopoulos32, I will check to see if he intends to contribute to the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Never met these guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 pm

I have never heard of any of them either. It's a shame too because I would really like to meet someone that calls themselves StudMuffin2269.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Wow, never heard of these peeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Did not recognize a single name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 pm

olmf wrote:
I have never heard of any of them either. It's a shame too because I would really like to meet someone that calls themselves StudMuffin2269.
Stud is my man! He's a 30. Just not active on the forum.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

deadmyt wrote:
olmf wrote:

He's been green listed to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:27 pm

deadmyt wrote:
olmf wrote:

Wow. I thought for sure that was troll name that someone used to check the site out. Now I do wish that he would post as it sounds like someone with a good sense of humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Over30clan i nelieve is jk he made a xbl account with that name dont know any of the others
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:05 pm

These names are now gone. I had an itchy trigger finger. 1 hour early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.   House cleaning!!  Never visited the forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House cleaning!! Never visited the forums.
Page 1 of 1