Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What Do We Think of the New Forums?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What Do We Think of the New Forums? Empty
PostSubject: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 pm

I think it looks great! Had to post something in here though...looked a little bare Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 pm

It's full screen at least..YEA!!

Dayum.. loads of emoticons I just saw all those pirat

Looks like it will be a little easier to see the new posts too cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 am

Just noticed that you can edit at anytime...that's awesome cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 am

Very nice! Twisted Evil

Edit: I did just realize that I can't see my signature at the bottom though. Just FYI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 am

Like the new forums cyclops

Also can not see my sig at bottom either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 am

I like the full screen.

Bummer that we cant bring the info over fro the last site. Small price to pay i think for the upgrade.

I wonder when I get to blog on here...
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:45 am

I will leave the Old Forum active, but move it to the end of the menu and change the name to archive files or something so that we don't lose it permenantly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 am

It looks awesome compared to the old one Laughing

Moving between topics and groups is 10X better Very Happy

Thumbs up from me cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:10 am

Looking good so far...then again I'm not fully aware of my surroundings and I'm having to drink another cup of coffee to remind the other two I drank to do their damn job...
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 am

I'll take a look at the sig's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 am

Yeah, the Sigs are showing up in our Profiles, but not the proper boards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 am

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 am

thumbs up for me
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:51 pm

MANIC wrote:
Yeah, the Sigs are showing up in our Profiles, but not the proper boards

You have to make a sig and enable sigs on your profile then it should work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:21 pm

me likey! is it mobile too? like from my phone?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 pm

How does it look for those that are viewing it on their phones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Looking great so far except for Shrooms MEGA sig! *laugh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:37 pm

It is phone friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:42 pm

carlmuir wrote:

Yeah, Im still tweaking the size lol!

It takes a little while to actually take effect. My 1st one was teeny tiny, I made it larger, still showed teeny tiny, then about an hour later...KABOOM!! Super huge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 pm

First post. I like it but it feels like 2 sites now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Testing...looks great...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:26 pm

This new forum is really shaping up quick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 pm

my sig works fine and dam i love this forum Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 pm

DemonShroom wrote:
carlmuir wrote:

Yeah, Im still tweaking the size lol!

It takes a little while to actually take effect. My 1st one was teeny tiny, I made it larger, still showed teeny tiny, then about an hour later...KABOOM!! Super huge

try making it around 800 with dude mines 600 and almost fills the screen ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 pm

YO, there is friends list and a foes list lolol whos first lmao cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do We Think of the New Forums?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next