Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What Do We Think of the New Forums?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 pm

YO, there is friends list and a foes list lolol whos first lmao cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:23 pm

I think mine is good where it's at. Plus, before too long, it will change again. The1 said there was a whole bunch of cool things to do on the site, and it does have them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:52 am

weird mine has expanded by it self since last night and fits the screen at 600. i will venture too see what the site does but for a day or more ill be mostly waking around our new house getting comfy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 am

Loving the full screen. I need to get myself one of those good looking signatures coming up but clueless what i want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 am

Okay...stupid question, how do you get a picture into your signature block? Copy and paste didn't work for me Question

Edit - So I opened a photobucket account and created the link...problem solved!

Last edited by jemenard on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 am

I actually uploaded the pic from my HDD. I had that pic saved on there from my previous pc gaming days. Find a nice pic online, download it to "my pictures, or my documents" on your HDD then in your profile upload the pic from the HDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 am

Looks good from a phone, and I can actually log in! Strong work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm scared of change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:44 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
I'm scared of change.

It's because we are getting old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 pm

It's Rockin'!!! Much improved over the last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 am

I was browsing last night on my phone its a fur king doddle to use much cleaner looking layout and easier to get around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 am

xkillxfacex wrote:
I'm scared of change.

As delboy would say to rodney.......what a plonka

great new forum,excellent layout with it being much easier to navigate through

bomber afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm

I'm in! I like it, just need to get used to the layout...

And the best part is that I can access it at work...I had issues with the old one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:43 am

I like it. Will take a little getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do We Think of the New Forums?   What Do We Think of the New Forums? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do We Think of the New Forums?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2