Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
GoodBye Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
GoodBye Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
GoodBye Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
GoodBye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

GoodBye

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:55 pm

And another one.

Its been a pleasure playing with most of you. If you want to remove me from your Friends list, i totally understand. If not, ill see you in the lobbies....

Thanks for the last year. Its been great getting to know you all.

Goodbye
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 pm

WTF? What's going on over there David? I got on this morning to get my groove on with Darkside and noone was partied up together.Someone needs to step up and shed some real light on the issues with this goodbye shit.David ,you was one the first to get me going on the Darkside and you deleted me bro.I haven't done anything to anyone that I know of, besides playing on PS3 more than Xbox.Since, you have decided to leave without giving a reason, explain why a few others have left or leaving.Just curious to know if I need to renew my XBL membership.
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Yea, no doubt. WTF is going on? i havent had one once of drama or bullshit. So i am really scratching my head as to why people are leaving or whatever. Especially since they are doing it all mysteriously with no explaination whatsoever...
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Hate to see you go D. Here's my question: If you leave the clan yet you still play with the clan, have you really left the clan? I haven't removed anyone who has left, and I still play with them regularly so what is actually going on here? Is it the Marsh/Cryptic situation? Is it some of the members? What is it? Maybe it's time to start communicating and start finding solutions to the problems before more decide to leave. Really don't want to see anymore leave.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

As far as I know the ones that have left are a pretty tight group. I haven't talked to D, but I would say it is to go along with Marsh, Cryptic, and Dani.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:53 pm

I have realized I was looking at the whole "people leaving the clan" thing wrong. I say more people should leave. Preferrably only those who have been here longer than me, though. Soon enough I shall become an OG through process of elimination. Muah ha ha haaaaa! It's all part of my evil plan to have the most seniority. Seriously, though, it is sad to see people jumping ship right after I finally purchased MW3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Severed Digits wrote:
I have realized I was looking at the whole "people leaving the clan" thing wrong. I say more people should leave. Preferrably only those who have been here longer than me, though. Soon enough I shall become an OG through process of elimination. Muah ha ha haaaaa! It's all part of my evil plan to have the most seniority. Seriously, though, it is sad to see people jumping ship right after I finally purchased MW3.

I guess you can look at it like they were opening a spot for you on roster one.

I hate that this is happening as well, but I think they are looking for new stomping grounds. I guess it is kinda like the kids are growing up and moving out on their own. Much like the 4GC xbox turning into the LDJE.
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:34 am

Ok!! Enough already. I guess its time for a small amount of backlash. I understand that some people feel they don't fit in or they don't appreciate some douchetastic fuck wit they happen to play with that happens to have a 30 on front of their name. However, can't you just delete the offending person from your FL? Its not like there is some secret oath we take sealed with the blood of a cross eyed virgin to join the clan.

1. Do you like having fun playing video games with people over 30?

you do? really? Well then I guess you are in.

sending a message to some one you game with that says something like "hey did I piss you off? Why did you delete me?" is kind of junior high girlish and I don't want to do it anymore because it is an affront to my manhood.

In closing if you must leave because you feel you can't live up to the doctrine of having fun and being over 30, then that's cool. But don't feel you have to delete me.

of course if you feel I am prick, my skills are below your level, that I don't take it serious enough, I am too bald, too white, too Texan or I smoke too much and my jacket smells like an ashtray, and you feel shooting people with me is the pixelated equivalent of getting groped by your dentist while you are sedated then you should probably delete me.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 am

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
Severed Digits wrote:

I guess you can look at it like they were opening a spot for you on roster one.

I hate that this is happening as well, but I think they are looking for new stomping grounds. I guess it is kinda like the kids are growing up and moving out on their own. Much like the 4GC xbox turning into the LDJE.

ill take that spot LOL

and sly, you just made a permanent spot on my friends list. I could care less what other people think. If you don't like me don't play with me. I know I will be doing the same with those that I have a personality clash with. Or, better yet, I will take that person aside and speak to them about my issue. Leave or deal with it like a regular person, it does not matter to me. I am going to have fun no matter what you do.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Sorry to see you go D.... Sad

I dont get whats up with all the drama? i get that this is a verry large clan and ppls... well some ppl may not like eachother and thats gonna happin, start your own clan with the ppl you like and be happy. Just dont forget if it wasent for this clan and dave you prob wouldnt know half the ppl on your freinds list, so thank the 30 and move on anybody who doesnt feel welcome. I for one will miss you!

And JK i feel im deserving of the open spot on the first clan as the most improved player in the clan lol just ask hokie, he was amazed at how good ive gottin lol

an sly, your jaket is way to stinky for you to be my freind, now where did i leave my smokes....
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 pm

What the hell.... Damn this is crazy. Ppl leeave with out a explanation now and the bullshit going on the xbox no one wants to rat anyone out who said anything to the persons who left how are we suppose to fix this issue if they dont speak up instead they would rather leave and go start their own thing im sorry but if you ask me that is childish. This is getting old now. I know people come and go but not like this. Someone really needs to step up and be a man and tell us whats going on. Ive been trying to find out but everyone tells me that knowing who is doing this doesnt matter well it does matter and someone really needs tto speak up so this issue can be fuxed once and for all. You can always pm me if you perfer but this has to be fixed now
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

And delta both of you actially deserve a spot on the first roster if ask me and since jr and d mixx left their should be 2 spots but im not in charge of that jk is. I like playing you u guys
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Scoooby,

Some people will leave and follow Marsh, cryptic, Dani and/or whoever. I don't let it bother me anymore. People will come and go sometimes. Not everyone will find a home here. The Xbox side will still be here for everyone that stays. One day soon I will have a Xbox and a PS3, and will be playing on both sides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Sweet cant wait to play with ya when u get xbox although i may buy a ps3 next week dunno yet its very tempting
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Pariah1981, Delta, and Severed your invites are out. We might have to save one for Dave.
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Well i see ppl wondering whats goig on i came across this tonight www.darksyders.com i guess its a website that marsh and them made and it has a front page regarding the 30 just thought u guys would like to know
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 am

It makes a little more sense now. But I figured this was bound to pop up sooner or later.

Thanks scoooby
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 am

Just went and took a little read of their "fable tale"... I have no reason to make a proper commentary concerning this is XBoX business...but as a x30x I do have plenty to say but will censor myself.
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:21 am

No problem dave
Back to top Go down

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Wow, Didn't know my post would draw such a long thread.

I really didn't think people would really care.

I have no ill will towards anyone. When i first joined the 30, Marsh was the one that showed the most respect to me. He helped me be a better player and always invited me into games and just was an all around nice person.

To make a long story short, yes, i did move on to the other clan with Marsh, Dani and few others. I posted a while back in the long thread about the xbox/ps3 issue on this site, and while its only my opinion, my opinion is what matters the most (to me).

The 30 was a real close group back in the Blops days, and we have grown 2,3x's over the last few months..Real fast... Some people like it, some don't. When you are use to playing with your teammates each night, you becomes friends. Also, You learn how each player plays the game. Not all players play the same. When you find a great team, its hard to jump into a lobby and play with new players are you do not know how the new players play. Most of the time, players are only out for themselves and not out for the team. They will camp/or snipe, or sit in one place while others are trying to cap flags or whatever and keep getting killed.. so who's is wrong hear? To be honest, no one is.. its just different playing styles and you learn how to adjust.

I guess to keep it short , i didn't post "why" i was leaving, because i didn't think it was that big of a deal.

I left because i feel "at home" with Marsh,Dani,and a few others. Now, don't get me wrong, there are a few current 30 members i feel at home with too, but only time will tell on where they go to play.

We are not "recruiting" any 30 members, but our doors are open. Just hit one of us online as the "Fable Tale" Says

Thanks

D-MIXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GoodBye Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoodBye   GoodBye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoodBye
Page 1 of 1