Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A sad goodbye

Go down 
+2
pariah_81
DELTAxDOG
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Are you a Darksyder or an Over30Clan member?

I am neither. I am a married, father of one who for the some unknown reason still plays video games. i read through 2 pages of your post before I made my decision. Half my core group are darksyders while the other half are 30. If you honestly want me to chose between the 2 then I am not going to do that so it's probably for the best that I leave. I hold no grudges against you or anyone on this forum. I have nothing but the upmost respect for you and everyone in the 30, but I don't like the feeling that someone is pointing a gun at my head and making me chose between my friends. I'm not going to do that. Don't take that personally because I would tell the same thing to my Mother. Honestly you have started something great here that you should be proud of, and I'm sad that it has to come to this.

@ the PS3ers: You all are a great group of guys that I wish i had a chance to play this lagfest with. I wish you all the best in life and hope all your gaming experiences in the future are all lag free

@my friends: I have chosen all you crazy mofos over any clan. You are on my friends list for a reason and there you shall stay. You guys are all more than a clan tag to me so I am not saying goodbye to any of you. If a clan tag is what you value more then I will hold no ill will towards you and I will gladly shake your hand and wish you the best. If you keep me on your list then expect me to hop into your lobby and you are all welcome in mine as well. You guys aren't a clan member; you are a friend so remember that.(even you Delta Lol!)

So are you a darksyder? a 30? Really it's all bullshit. i feel silly even having to answer that question. We all have one thing in common. We are a group of adults that play a kids game. The drama all has to stop from both sides. Again it's all bullshit. I am moving on not because I want to, but because I have to chose between friends. I am not going to do that, and Everyone on here would make the decision that I am if you were in my shoes.

Dave I refuse to walk out the door with my middle finger raised. I wish you and everyone once again all the best in life. For your hard work, I have made some really great friends and for that I am in your debt.

Good luck all

deadmyt
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Good luck deadmyt. sorry I never got the chance to play with you and I am sorry that you got caught in the middle of all this juevenille bullshit. No man should feel he is being forced to choose. I respect your decision and the high level of class you displayed in making it. It sucks that you will go and I wish you the best. Unfortunately at this point in time it is best for both groups to seperate themselves until the bullshit dies down.

>30< doesn't need Darksyders posting in its forums trying to troll and stir up shit and Darksyders don't need >30< posting in their forums trying to troll. As far as I know of no >30< has gone over to the Darksyders forum and attempted to create accounts just to cause disharmony, but the reverse unfortunately happend. Any over30 member that tries to troll the Darksyders will not be tolerated by the >30< admin and while you are there if you have any issues with >30< members trying to start shit on your site please let us know somehow. Game chat or message one of the Xbox mods on the console. Becuase the two forums were not able to get along a tough decision was made to seperate the two and stop all communications between the two. It was a tough decision because we knew fine, upstanding gamers like yourself were going to get caught in the middle. Enough of the rambling. Good luck to you DeadMyt.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm

God damn you myt! I almost shead a tear reading your post, and yes for once i am being as real as i can be. Its sad to see you go brother, you know ill always be around, doesent matter where you go or who your with. I agree 100% with what you have said and it is for that reason that i continue to stay. These guys that started this clan deserve to be respected, and respect is what there going to get from me. Without them i wouldnt know you or anybody else on my freinds list. I gonna miss seeing you on the forum but you will not get rid of me knowmatter where you go!

Big Daddy, i just wanted to say that i like what you said, and i fear that alot more guys from the xbox are gonna end up leaving because of this drama. These guys who are joining daily have got to be wondering what the hell they are getting into.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 pm

I am really saddened to see you go deadmyt. I hope you know you are beyond well respected in my book. see you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Take care man. No one needs the bullshit or the drama. You should have never had to choose, but then again this should have never escalated into what is has become. l8rs
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:20 pm

>30< or not, I'll see you online, myt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Am I missing something here? What is all this shit about? What the hell is a darksyder? Is there some kind of beef between Xbox and ps3? If so, wtf for. Kids do that shit not a bunch of old dudes like us. I just want to play mw3 after a shitty day at work and forget about the grown up stuff for awhile. Best of luck to who ever leaves.
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 pm

I don't know what "pldomaine means" Wink ...but I'm with rush on this one...preach on man!
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:03 am

^^ I was typing from my phone sitting at the mall waiting for the wife. I didn't proof read it first, but I hope I got what I was trying to say across. Let's just have fun, that's it. Save the drama for your mama.....
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:05 am

I heard you loud and clear man!
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:56 am

Damn dead hate to see you go homie you better keep me on your friends list i enjoy.playing woth homie. sorry that it has came to this point but this needs to be done no one said u had to choose.friends though all we are saying is you need to either belong to 1 clan is.all bro. well wish u the best of luck bro no matter where u go. ill catch ya online
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:30 am

Take it easy
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 am

Have fun man thats what counts.
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:48 am

Tut Tut...it looks like rain
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 am

Teamrushcc wrote:
Am I missing something here? What is all this shit about? What the hell is a darksyder? Is there some kind of beef between Xbox and ps3? If so, wtf for. Kids do that shit not a bunch of old dudes like us. I just want to play mw3 after a shitty day at work and forget about the grown up stuff for awhile. Best of luck to who ever leaves.

This about sums it up for me. Nothing I could add.
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 am

Couldn't agree more FBD
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:19 am

I look foward to all of this drama ending
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 am

Myt- I agree that it is too bad that we have to make you choose. With a group as big as >30< there are bound to be some issues. There are bound to be some people who dont feel like this is a good fit for them. I think there has been examples of break off groups that found a way to make it work. There are other clans who we welcome as guests.

We did not have to make this rule for any other group we interact with. For me this is telling. I think a few people are going to legnths to make sure there is a divide between us and the Darksyders. By the looks of the posts we need to make ammends/atone/beg for forgiveness/change who we are and how we play. I think that no one ever intended to insult/diminish/demean any one else. In an electronic environment I think there needs to be a culture of assuming positive intent due to that lack of non-verbal cues. It is clear to me that this lack of assuming positive intent led to this break down.

Long story short, I hate to see anyone leave, but if that is what you feel like you have to to then good luck to you. I mean that sincerely.

Your departure I think teaches us all how to disagree in a respectful way. For this, I think we are less for your leaving.
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Goodbye bud take care.
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Hugo, I'm going to ban you for that goddamn sig! Ack! That little whateveritis haunts my dreams!!! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 pm

@Manic: Now I can't get that song out of my head...
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 pm

FBD wrote:
Hugo, I'm going to ban you for that goddamn sig! Ack! That little whateveritis haunts my dreams!!! Shocked Laughing

Hahahahahahahaha you make me laugh so hard bud!!!!! I would like to see your face every time you see it!!
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 pm

hockalees wrote:
@Manic: Now I can't get that song out of my head...

Hock i put that great tune in there. The X30X farewell tune.

Last edited by SGTHugoStiglitz9 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Stop posting!!!!

Make it go away!!!!!
Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:39 pm

no
ah
ah ah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sad goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad goodbye   A sad goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sad goodbye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next