Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Triple Semtex vids

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Triple Semtex vids Empty
PostSubject: Triple Semtex vids   Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 am

I was joking in a lobby yesterday that I need to change my PSN id to Nolan_Ryan.... I have really gotten the hang of Semtex. Never used it in Blops that much but I've really enjoyed the trait of it sticking where I throw it... here's some of my recent triple semis:

This one was fun because it held our triple cap and DarkSouls and I also swept them off of A on the follow-up:

The next triple was last week, kind of an "excuse me toss" when I saw them jumping off of C (even got the portable radar):

And then this one from Sunday... technically not a triple but the transformer on Mission gets a big assist:

Back to top Go down

Triple Semtex vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Semtex vids   Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 am

Love them all, but that last one takes the cake. Of course it's so annoying when that happens to me. When I play Hardhat now, I always take out the two barrels in that covered area between A and B because otherwise the barrels will at some point explode and I'll be standing next to them when they do!
Back to top Go down

Triple Semtex vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Semtex vids   Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 am

That's great Hock. A true wizard with the semtex!

I ran betties almost exclusively last prestige and got soooo many multikills. I may use a token on them. Just toss them on the B flag and Voila! Love seeing the +150 Triple Kill pop up.

Back to top Go down

Triple Semtex vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Semtex vids   Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:01 am

very nice tosses man...I usually run betties but this last prestige I've been chucking a lot more nades and having some decent luck with them...keep it up!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Triple Semtex vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Semtex vids   Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:54 am

I actually like using frags and bouncing them off doors, walls, etc. I tried that with a Semtex once. Didn't work out to well.

Nice vids though. Interesting flanking spot on Mission.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Triple Semtex vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Semtex vids   Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:11 am

@walldoggy: Thanks. Yeah, I use it quite a bit when the other team is blindly streaming towards B from A from the Dirt Ramp or Wooden Bridge, they are expecting the hit when they round the corner near the White Truck but not before they get there.

To reach that spot, just run down at the Ditch towards A and where it splits to go down the Ditch or up the High Street you can jump and run along that verrrry narrow ridge all the way up to the Wooden Bridge.
Back to top Go down

Triple Semtex vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Semtex vids   Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm

triple first blood

*edited by hockalees to fix frame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triple Semtex vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Semtex vids   Triple Semtex vids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple Semtex vids
Page 1 of 1