Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Empty
PostSubject: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Here are a few of the most recent comments on the Over 30 Clan page on Elite if you haven't checked in a while...Most common theme.."OMG DUDE! Check my Statz!! I hav 15 MOABz! Invite me!!! Lulz.

FT-Sergs
Hey can I join,I am prestige 4 KDR 1.22,I have 12 MOABS.I am an pretty good player.
2/21/12
seframar
can i join im prestige 10 and have got premium
2/19/12
Just_Jack89
get us in then lads nvite plz
2/18/12
wiganite
please, just check my stats ..... and invite please cheers
2/17/12
Soccer_-SWAG
Invite Me And Yadiig-_-meh PLEASE PLEASE ONE OF YOUR CLANS ATLEAST
2/17/12
Sniper_--_Kill__
Hi dude i have greated a accaunt on your site you can check it can you invite me please i am 5the prestige please invite me =)
2/16/12
KILLA-KITS
can i join i just whant to be in a clan
2/15/12
Repo_dog
dudes this clan is full & clan II
The1UrLookin4
For everyone that wants to join the clan. You need to register for the forums and introduce yourself. You must be over the age of 30. Some exceptions might be made, but the minimum age is 25. There is no Exceptions to the minonum age. If you are underage and trying to join because of the GOLD Tags then you are out of luck. Sorry. New members will go to Over30ClanIII's roster.
2/06/12
2/11/12
garboo
hi The1UrLookin4! can you invite me im prestige 10 level 80 36 moabs kilsstreak 40
2/09/12
gifted-_-Gamer
yo man invite me i signed up on ur website and people welcomed me to the clan but when i cheked i did not get one so please invite
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Everybody wants to be a x30x! I don't blame them for that. The way they go about it, though, leaves much to be desired. "Let go of my fucking sleeve, you urchin!" "Please, sir! All I need is one invite. Please?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Something tells me they are not really 30.

Just a hunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:36 pm

how hard is it to come here and sign up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 pm

For everyone that wants to join the clan. You need to register for the forums and introduce yourself. You must be over the age of 30. Some exceptions might be made, but the minimum age is 25. There is no Exceptions to the minonum age. If you are underage and trying to join because of the GOLD Tags then you are out of luck. Sorry. New members will go to Over30ClanIII's roster

That is alot to read and problaly to complex for some to figure out.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Maybe you should say bragging about your MOABs won't get you in the clan too. lol

Kids... *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:13 pm

those are very sad, too bad 36 moabs does not impress, hell only a few of has gotten those, we play to win the match and do not care about kdr, I respect the guy who goes 10-36 and goes for the b flag everytime.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 pm

I just copyed dave's post form clan 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging   Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny comments on the Elite page...shameless begging
Page 1 of 1