Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

last nights wicked dominator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

last nights wicked dominator Empty
PostSubject: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 am

Man I had a blast. First game I couldn't join Deoge's party so I just popped in the game and end up against them. I didn't even have my class setup correctly for the event (not using extreme conditioning pro) and I managed 6 caps against clannies Wink

OMG I wish I would have recorded that first match. My random team mates were bitching up a storm. I heard some of the MOST ridiculous comments ever. I'll share the LOL fest with you all..

"They have colored clan tags! They must be modding."
"These fucking guys probably just sit in their basement and play this god damn game non stop."
"I'm so sick of this bullshit."
"Dude we're leaving this lobby right after this - fuck these bitches."

Now keep in mind with me on a cap frenzy the game was within 10 to 20 points the entire time! If they would have spent less time complaining and more time concentrating on the objective we could have pulled ahead.

So anyhow - onto the results.

The winner of Wicked Dominator had 305 captures! I find it extremely hard to believe that wasn't a boosted number. Especially considering it's 50+ more than the last champion. That equates to 1.6 captures a minute for 3 hrs consistantly.

I ended up with a Silver - and 80 captures - ranked 1026.

I had a blast regardless - thanks everyone. Lets see those results.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 am

congratulations sir!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 am

that's good black death. it was really fun making those guys bitch and moan the whole time. that alone made my night. it I wasn't for you we would of wasted those chumps :p
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:22 am

thanks guys - having a shit connection forces you to play smart

oh i forgot to mention delta's rage against this ninja guy who was ranked 10,000 something and the fucker would just camp all day long

his stats were ridiculous he had 1m+ score but only a few 100 more captures than me (ranked 350,000 ish) but insane amount of kills

delta served him up some rpg and ac130 luvn lol
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 am

BlackDeath wrote:
thanks guys - having a shit connection forces you to play smart

oh i forgot to mention delta's rage against this ninja guy who was ranked 10,000 something and the fucker would just camp all day long

his stats were ridiculous he had 1m+ score but only a few 100 more captures than me (ranked 350,000 ish) but insane amount of kills

delta served him up some rpg and ac130 luvn lol

Ah yes the ninja, that guy was great! I prob wouldnt have raged aganst him but the fucker was not playing the objective or anything, just campimg corners and i just wanted to cap flags for the wicked dom thing... and like you said, he pissed me of so i had to start rainin death lol the rpg final kill on that guy camping a corner made my night lol... hey black, ive been trying to see where i place but getting on elite on my phone is aparently impossable lol so if you have a min. could you look and see where i placed? if you get to it thanks! flower
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 pm

I never used the app. Finding it on PC is fucking difficult enough. Are you in roster 1? I don't see you listed in the clan listing (on elite). Of course when I try searching for you it brings up the wrong person - elite failure yet again.

you can try this link by just surfing on your phone
https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/operations/view/802

if you're signed into elite - when you click on a rank (gold, silver, etc.) it'll auto highlight your name and you'll see where you rank. Otherwise you have to go page by page to look for people - its fucking stupid you can't filter at all!

Last edited by BlackDeath on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Shoot that was last night? No wonder randumbs were trying to cap every flag in sight....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:20 pm

thanks I just saw I got a silver with 30 caps. so what did i win?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Delta did you change your GT ever? Everytime I try to look you up on elite I get this record instead...

LoftierWinner7

If that is you then you got Silver but I haven't been able to find you in the list yet to get an exact number.

edit:

OK I FINALLY found it Delta you had 81 captures (fucker) ranked 995 (Silver)
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:50 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
Delta did you change your GT ever? Everytime I try to look you up on elite I get this record instead...

LoftierWinner7

If that is you then you got Silver but I haven't been able to find you in the list yet to get an exact number.

edit:

OK I FINALLY found it Delta you had 81 captures (fucker) ranked 995 (Silver)

Thank you black! Yea i got the free elite when i still had the GT xbox gave me... elite cant seem to change my name lol

81? Someone must have got more, i only got the dom cup once lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 pm

LOL That was a fun night I Knew we were distroying them and then we were like WTH flipped again lol the recap and back and forth.

We had a stragety were we would patrol a area and if the flags flipped we would all transision to our other spaot and we went back and forth killing them all the time and capping flags lol Yoy by far lead the leader board for there team lol

It was great practice for us because we efficently were able to transision and recap flags the whole game. The whole team was putting up high numbers and most of your randumb team mates had less than 10 kills and like 20+ deaths and there scores were low so I know they wernt capping flags with you lol
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Yeah bro I was a little worried at first up against all you heavy hitters I thought - oh boy this is going to be lambs to slaughter time. But thanks to the two rambling idiots on my team taking all the hits - it gave me the opportunity to run back and forth to A and C and occasionally stop in to B and see how it was doing LOL. Good times fo sho.

Oh i forgot to ask you - how'd you like me spamming the shit out of uav's and counter uav's? lol Within three games I got the UAV title (which is call in 100 or 150) haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 pm

yeah that was a good game. let's try again tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Nice job man...I've never participated in one of the caps challenges but sounds like you guys had fun. Way to induce rage guys, I love making entire teams pissed off. I hate camping non-objective players...we played a team yesterday on Lockdown...we were kicking their hind parts, yet they just sat back in the A spawn, aiming out the couch window and over all the ledges waiting for us to come to them...boring as heck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

the guy that won it for ps3 had 277 cap's! how the fuck do these guys do it? that's ridiculous
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Looks like Deoge and I were at a stalemate LOL.

last nights wicked dominator Ownage12

Here's the most caps I had in one game last night - Delta you'll be happy to see who I killed the most here Smile

last nights wicked dominator 7cappe10
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm

LOL btw the guy mentioned in my first post - WAH WAH booted off the leaderboard (for boosting I'm sure). People were posting he had no kills or deaths but 11 caps a game lol gesh can you look any more obvious - DUMBASS

The new xbox champion has 267 captures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Heres what it looked like from my end Smile

last nights wicked dominator Interc10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:49 pm

LOL It was my job to patrol A so i got to recap your A flag captures lol

LOL I was 1/2 your kills Razz
Back to top Go down
BuffaloCobra

BuffaloCobra

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 am

I ended up with 64 caps for a silver. Only played for about an hour though. Moved onto Free for all trying for an emblem. I think we could do some serious damage tonight if we really wanted to rock it for the full 3 hours. K/D be Damned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 pm

what to we actually get for a silver
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:22 pm

the lone wolf ops - just the "digital badge"

champion may get a t-shirt or some shit depends on each operation

the clan ops give clan xp see my thread dedicated to that (which is tonight)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Oh ok, guess I will wash my digital shirt and iron it on later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last nights wicked dominator   last nights wicked dominator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last nights wicked dominator
Page 1 of 1