Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Upcoming BF3 Patch notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi Guys,

Looks like there are alot of changes incoming. I've attached the link to the release notes.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654779195992365/8/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Awesome post. Great find BigDaddySnow. I love that the Havoc will be able to compete with the viper in helicopter manuevering and accuracy now. they put a ton of tweaks in to balance the vehicles and weapons even better. They slowed the rate of fire on frag shotgun rounds. I was hoping they would get rid of them. I didn't see much changes in the MAV, but you can know spot with the EOD bot. Lots to read there.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm

You can't use the MAV as an elevator anymore. Also, as far as the USAS is concerned the explosive damage on the frag was also reduced. So we'll have to wait and see how that translates in the actual game play.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:29 pm

for the engineer mine whores be aware that you can only have a total of 6 mines now. No more endless seas of mines. If you plant more than 6 it takes away the first one planted. like the claymores. You can only have two out at any one time. big points to be aware of.

-The MAV will now be destroyed when running into a soldier or vehicle at high speed. It is still possible to strategically sacrifice your MAV on a soldier; it will be destroyed in the process.
-The MAV now properly shows up in the Kill Feed. Previously it simply displayed "KILLED."
-The MAV can no longer be used as an elevator.
-Matched the motion sensor sweep frequency and range on the MAV to the TUGS.
-Players will no longer auto enter SOFLAM, MAV, and EOD bots after they are deployed.
-Players may now use their knife to destroy enemy equipment.
-C4 will no longer be detonable after a player respawns, if the player is revived within 5 seconds he can still detonate his C4.
-The player may now have a maximum number of mines which will persist after the player's death. Deploying more than the maximum of 6 mines will remove a previous mine from the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:35 pm

I always deploy my 6 mines and deploy more after respawning. Does this patch mean i cant add more after i respawn? That would change my placement strategy for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 pm

-The player may now have a maximum number of mines which will persist after the player's death. Deploying more than the maximum of 6 mines will remove a previous mine from the world.

Yep, you need to be aware of mine placement a little more. on the plus side there will be less mines out in the battlefield so drivers will be less likely to look for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Sweet. The greatest fix of them all. they have added horns to the jeeps. Now I can warn people before I run them over and road kill them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:12 pm

AT mines-Sounds like it Nixon. This is a bummer. I have not seen anyone anywhere complain about AT mines being all over the place.

I thought the MAV elevator was fixed in the last patch?

Very glad to hear about the MAV kill sacrifice fix.

All this time I could detonate the C4 after I re-spawned?!?!? Noooooooooo!

The best upgrade to vehicles? This:
Recent Update to BF3-Manic is a douche wrote:

-Added Horns to all Jeeps.

So what an awesome game that the updates do more to differentiate the guns from each other. One thing I keep reading is “reduced initial recoil’ on a good chunk of the guns. Looks like killing will be easier than ever not that I don’t have to compensate for what feels like the huge initial kick on all the guns.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 pm

One thing I noticed was that shotguns maximum damage range was increased to 15 meters. Not sure if this will be huge or not when coupled with a slight RoF reduction of YouzAss frag rounds....
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm wondering if the first item in the Gadgets update...

-Reduced the spot times on C4 and Claymore projectiles from 30 to 15 sec.

has any impact on the last item...

-Mines, Claymores, C4 and other deployable items will now only appear on the minimap when spotted by a teammate.

Mines aren't mentioned in the first update and I'm hoping that they're implied to be part of that.

Last edited by BigDaddySn0w on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm

yes, you could detonate c4 even after respawning. drop c4 on the tank, get shot, respawn, still get the tank kill. Won't be available after the patch. The patch is still aways off, but is all consoles and PC. They did a lot of weapon tweaking. looks like my sig 553 for engineer and G3A3 for assault are going to get even better. Yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Hmmmm? It used to be that enemy mines would show up on the minimap if you ran engineer regardless of whether they were spotted or not. Maybe they got rid of that and they have to spotted now to show up for all classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Overall, I'm happy with these changes.

-Unguided tank rounds and RPGs will now instantly destroy Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.
-Increased the damage of the Javelin and Air to Ground missiles against laser designated targets.
-Javelin missiles fired without Laser targeting now do more damage to the side and rear of MBTs.
-Slightly reduced the locking time of all weapons vs Laser Designated targets.
-The IGLA and Stinger now lock on much more quickly and disable an attack aircraft in 1 hit, but have significantly reduced range. This should allow Stingers to mount an effective close range point defense, without dominating an entire airspace.
-The T90's crosshair now more accurately represents the trajectory of the main gun.
-Toggle and Hold zoom settings now also apply to soldier controlled turrets on jeeps, transport helicopters, boats, and IFVs port guns.

This one is bad...
-Laser Guided missiles can now be distracted by Flares.
-Flares now more reliably distract missiles, especially for Helicopters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

No more mine fields Sad

But I like everything else...

See you all in game at some point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming BF3 Patch notes   Upcoming BF3 Patch notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming BF3 Patch notes
Page 1 of 1